[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
There are many characters added to this version so it's hard to say what relationship's benz/job are together.

like cecilla said: the mom's not sick. she just want someone good for her son that will love and take care of him. at first they might not love each other but later on they will.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I've never seen the old verison but is there history between KhongKai and Pai like when they were younger? I remember the Family Lawyer looking at a photo of them when they were younger....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
first verion didnt touch much on their childhood. kongkhai knew of phrai's family bc that's his mom's best friend. they didnt say much about the dad's death. just wanted phrai to be her daughter in law bc kongkhai was such a playboy and dont want to take work seriously. she wanted a good daugther in law.

if anything i think probably think she's ban nork bc she's from the country.

even proong's mom in that version thought kongkhai was not serious with her and not do what she does.

with lakorn it's stretched out so they have to make it more interesting and add characters to fill in the gaps for the many episodes they will have...

i personally think cherry would have been good for this character since she's prim looking.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait..So Rome still doesn't know that they USED to know each other when they were kids?
Anyways, I wanna know more about their childhood.
It is interesting because they added in new things and etc.
I can't wait to see the next episode! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love Rome & Chompoo in here.I;m not done with episode 2 yet. Gosh, I am taking forever.
Anyway, can't wait to see more.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn in awhile. Every Tuesday I'm like Ugh gotta wait until next week. I have never been so excited for Mondays to come. Well, I am also addicted to Song Poo Ying Yai LOL and unlike Ch.7 evening lakorns it doesn't air everyday including weekends =[.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got done with episode 1, I know I know, very late. Been stressful lately and somehow I am a bit relieved after watching the first episode. I am glad Chompoo doesn't come off annoying. She needs more sophisticated roles where her acting can be a bit more natural. The chemistry between Rome and Chompoo didn't really get me with all the teasing but now I am convinced.

I love how the mother-in-law is always siding with her daughter-in-law.

Off to watch episode 2.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just got done with episode 1, I know I know, very late. Been stressful lately and somehow I am a bit relieved after watching the first episode. I am glad Chompoo doesn't come off annoying. She needs more sophisticated roles where her acting can be a bit more natural. The chemistry between Rome and Chompoo didn't really get me with all the teasing but now I am convinced.

I love how the mother-in-law is always siding with her daughter-in-law.

Off to watch episode 2.
hehe Fun looks like your enjoying mia taeng like me and all of us too u'll be hooked
when u get to episode 2 dear :slapandkissse3:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn in awhile. Every Tuesday I'm like Ugh gotta wait until next week. I have never been so excited for Mondays to come. Well, I am also addicted to Song Poo Ying Yai LOL and unlike Ch.7 evening lakorns it doesn't air everyday including weekends =[.
Lol me too. I hate Mondays, but now I can't wait till Monday and tues to come already!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too! This lakorn is addicting. I love it. The last lakorn I watched fully was Sao Chai Hi-tech lol. I really like Chom and Rome's chemistry in this. They play their characters well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Monday is the starting schedule and episode 3 on Tuesday and continue onto Wednesday
with episode 4 ha looks like were all enjoying this Ch3 airing batch slot
Mon-Tue Mia Taeng, Wed-Thur Pimmala, Weekend Plerng Toranong 3 lakorn are all
exciting interesting make us getting so addicted. :wackonut: :popcorn: :highfive:

vanncha

sarNie Egg
i love the cast. this new version is very hot & intense. Love all the songs from this lakorn especially the songs from 123 soul.

i personally think cherry would have been good for this character since she's prim looking.
There's already a Cherry vs Benz lakorn. I think Aum was the pra'eg. And I don't remember AF members liking it much, but I liked it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so behind but just have to say i love Wayoo lol he's such a blunt guy and it's funny how he simply says he dislikes Khong right in front of Prai but he's such a cool friend for her to have! I thought he was funny saying Prai's mom read too many fairytales, that's why she's so nang ek.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg the jealous Rome, I like that he's jealous of every guy that comes near his wife. I think he so so fine here...and I like the way he pulled Chom closer to him to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s5oMS2P0AE&sns=em

Credit to nirvanafact channel