[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dove head band means given of peaceful and harmony its like she's given a good advise
to plingchat is stay calm and peace other wise all her planning to destroy everyone
it will eventually turn back and destroy herself instead and that preview Pai gave
proong a slap to wake her up from the darkness

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
yappie tomorrow its Monday and that means our show's going to air......i cant wait any longer been tortured since last tuesday LMAO... :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Over at Sydney where i lived the episode 11 will be Tuesday that's my torturing but i'll
wait just 4 kongkai and arunprapai they'll both my sweet heart :wub:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
benz voice sooo annoying... :nailbiter:
Today episode was soo cute and good untill the b*tch ruining it... :nono1: :annoyed: :numchuck:
Tomorrow episode seem to be okay and scary at the same time. :spicy:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
benz voice sooo annoying... :nailbiter:
Today episode was soo cute and good untill the b*tch ruining it... :nono1: :annoyed: :numchuck:
Tomorrow episode seem to be okay and scary at the same time. :spicy:
yeah from the preview trailer from last week the plingchat has a gun to threaten pai
but kk beg her not to threaten his wife and baby but she ended up bullet on narong
and proong might turn crazy after i think that is one of her evil plan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
unbelievable episode 11 a 3rd :w-scene-pop-corn: I've never seen a lakorn that has
3 :w-scene-pop-corn: for each scene :faint:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
No Alice, not 3 it's five. Ep.5 was twice and ep.7 was twice then ep.11 one. Lol can't wait for tomorrow to find out why did Kongkai keeps Plingchat in his home even though Narong wants her to goes with him. Just hoping he is not silly Kongkwai again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No Alice, not 3 it's five. Ep.5 was twice and ep.7 was twice then ep.11 one. Lol can't wait for tomorrow to find out why did Kongkai keeps Plingchat in his home even though Narong wants her to goes with him. Just hoping he is not silly Kongkwai again.
oh really thought it was 3 thanks 4 correction ja, wow this wicked plingchat pen baa
jing she is now faking the pregnancy just to get the kongkwai to responsibility taking
care of her i really hate her character atm agree kk is becoming brainless again he
prove us wrong he'll never changes himself from a dummy to a smarter man and be a
good father of his own blood baby with pai the wife he falls inlove and gave the warm
heart to her looks like this lakorn will be more than 14 episode and episode 12 looks
like puchong will bash this brainless kk to wake him up :smack: