[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
today episode is soooooooooooooo sad :lmao: ......I have to say in this lakorn i think im more like in love with chompoo and rome's mom...hehehehe :thumbsup:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Eps.12 was good Plingchat moves in but Kongkai doesn't pays attention to her that much. She tries her tricks but he goes to sleep in his works office. It just that two wives and a husband living under the same roof is disgusting. It seems that next preview Pai has senses to move out of his house. Good for her, I don't care how much I love him three is acrowd.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
next week episode looks sooooooo good and scary :nailbiter: ....
The leech is going psycho like always. Im so glad chompoo's trying to move out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have no more energy to express the disgust, anger, and disappointment I have for this lakorn. I understand the premise of the lakorn; however, I'm beginning to doubt the underlining purpose of its existence in this modern world. How can an intelligent, independent, and amazing woman like Pai allow such a reprehensible thing like polygamy occur in her own home? Before, I understood why Pai did not budge, but now that she's in love with him, she has become more lenient towards his selfish lust instead of remaining rock solid in her own morals that made her different from the beginning. This isn't love. Yes, love is to make the other person happy HOWEVER love also means, do anything in one's power to save the person. Pai's love for KK shouldn't allow him to walk all over her pride and dignity, but rather teach him what is right and what is wrong, not conform to his ways in the end. It's like, a drug addict, if you love that person, you will not continue aiding drug abuse, but you will seek intervention to detox the person from the horrible addiction. Pai should have stayed strong and make KK realize that his false image of love, lust, and greed has destroyed many lives. Of course, KK will realize that after Pai leaves BUT really? Pai had to endure a mistress moving into the house before she exited? That's a real slap in the face and I didn't think Pai would eat her own morals. :thumbdown: Yes, Pai stayed in the house to also protect Khun Ying and stupid KK, but ugh, it's very irritable at the moment.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The rest of the lakorn is in here ja:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5HguvP2WY
Credit: gappkoo
:welcome1: back ceci hows ur trip vacation sabai dee mai, oh thanks 4 the clip ja

cecilia

Staff member
i think pai's being vulnerable now due to her pregnancy .. if she's not pregnant -- she might have stand ground but b/c of her current condition -- she lets emotions took over her logic thoughts. Hopefully, when she move out -- she finds senses in herself and see the truth in all these things that she's into b/c she has more time to get away from all these messes created by her hubby.

Right now, i'm just anxious to know what will be play out next -- Plingchat definitely stoop low to use this on the man who told her numerous of time that he's no longer in love with her. Very thick face!! Should have take Sasha's advice and move on!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think pai's being vulnerable now due to her pregnancy .. if she's not pregnant -- she might have stand ground but b/c of her current condition -- she lets emotions took over her logic thoughts. Hopefully, when she move out -- she finds senses in herself and see the truth in all these things that she's into b/c she has more time to get away from all these messes created by her hubby.

Right now, i'm just anxious to know what will be play out next -- Plingchat definitely stoop low to use this on the man who told her numerous of time that he's no longer in love with her. Very thick face!! Should have take Sasha's advice and move on!
plingchat she's thick face and hard head she'll plan up her sleeve to destroy pai
beloved family and i like puchong bashing and beating kk part the brainless husband
deserve it :smack: :lmao3:

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I have no more energy to express the disgust, anger, and disappointment I have for this lakorn. I understand the premise of the lakorn; however, I'm beginning to doubt the underlining purpose of its existence in this modern world. How can an intelligent, independent, and amazing woman like Pai allow such a reprehensible thing like polygamy occur in her own home? Before, I understood why Pai did not budge, but now that she's in love with him, she has become more lenient towards his selfish lust instead of remaining rock solid in her own morals that made her different from the beginning. This isn't love. Yes, love is to make the other person happy HOWEVER love also means, do anything in one's power to save the person. Pai's love for KK shouldn't allow him to walk all over her pride and dignity, but rather teach him what is right and what is wrong, not conform to his ways in the end. It's like, a drug addict, if you love that person, you will not continue aiding drug abuse, but you will seek intervention to detox the person from the horrible addiction. Pai should have stayed strong and make KK realize that his false image of love, lust, and greed has destroyed many lives. Of course, KK will realize that after Pai leaves BUT really? Pai had to endure a mistress moving into the house before she exited? That's a real slap in the face and I didn't think Pai would eat her own morals. :thumbdown: Yes, Pai stayed in the house to also protect Khun Ying and stupid KK, but ugh, it's very irritable at the moment.
AMEN!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth! I couldn't stand watching this episode so I just read LakornGods' recap and I was already angry with KK and Pai. I'll wait to watch episode 13 where I hope Pai will leave KK which I think is way over due.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
here is a pic of ratree somasorn something. wanna see the clip of this does anyone know where to watch or not still not on air ka.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i very like how they have already exchange their i love yous twice! mia taeng doesnt fail to balance the romance and the biatchiness!

JennieN

sarNie Adult

HOLLY mother of god!!! :worthy:

That's what I thinking about as the lakorn process. Yes, I was addicted to this lakorn after the first willing scene...but anything else happening after that. I was like WTF? how can Pai do that and why? does KK have respect for his wife or even mother?

To tell you the truth, the lakorn is getting ridiculous each week if you ask me!! I have no hype left for this lakorn!!

Ceci I love your ROY MARN sig!!! ATEAM is BACK baby!!!!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate Plingchat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry:

KK is lame as usual!!!! :thumbdown:

I love Pai, but she is really softening up!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jing doy, kor tob na ter ick khun na. Chun chorb. haha :thumbsup:
dai chun tum hai ja, this is a typical usual n'ek in thai lakorn first she's strong
stand for herself but when it came love romance with p'ek and there are rai who likes
to snatch ur love one's away then u start to soften up cos jai ter pen jeb mak inside
and another she'll feel guilty by splitting kk apart from his baby in proong tummy
which comes from her husband genes
all the characters irritated num-nao jing but i'll give :thumbup: to kk Mum K'Ying Pawan
bad mouth to plingchat :strong: