[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice.......So Episode 1 air on a Tuesday? I thought Episode 1 on Monday and 2 on Tuesday?
usually the airing schedule start on monday but we won't see epi 1 on the same day
its showing on tuesday and continue on wednesday epi 2 ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some more pictures scan from pantip credit @Romepatchata.freeforum
Rome and Chomp are just too compatible
btw looks like Chomp she's another one of Rome's love crush there is news from
Starnews Magazine talks about this new sweetness onscreen couple bet they'll the next
koo-kwan

cecilia

Staff member
i just realize that when you said tuesday and wednesday -- it's MONDAY/TUESDAY night in thailand but MONDAY/TUESDAY morning for me here in US CENTRAL TIME. :lol:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i just realize that when you said tuesday and wednesday -- it's MONDAY/TUESDAY night in thailand but MONDAY/TUESDAY morning for me here in US CENTRAL TIME. :lol:
I didnt said Tuesday and Wednesday....HAHAHA......Oh OKAY I guess its Monday and Tuesday morning for me as well. Cant wait to see that lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
I didnt said Tuesday and Wednesday....HAHAHA......Oh OKAY I guess its Monday and Tuesday morning for me as well. Cant wait to see that lakorn.
I was referring to alice -- all these times, i keep thinking she mixed up the day -- just finally click in that it's that time for her in Australia but not for me here in the states lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was referring to alice -- all these times, i keep thinking she mixed up the day -- just finally click in that it's that time for her in Australia but not for me here in the states lol
yeah I'm mix up with the time ceci when I'm the daytime at your State is night am i right

cecilia

Staff member
^i think Australia is almost a day ahead of me but thailand is only 12 hour ahead of me so yup lol .. all these times, i keep thinking you tell everyone the wrong day but due to the timezone .. it confuses me instead ... i guess i need to think outside of the box sometime (so i wont' get confuse of other ppl's comments - seriously, i like ignore the day you tell everyone b/c of this miscommunication too lol)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^i think Australia is almost a day ahead of me but thailand is only 12 hour ahead of me so yup lol .. all these times, i keep thinking you tell everyone the wrong day but due to the timezone .. it confuses me instead ... i guess i need to think outside of the box sometime (so i wont' get confuse of other ppl's comments - seriously, i like ignore the day you tell everyone b/c of this miscommunication too lol)
i am now 4.27pm I'm in the afternoon daytime atm so u must be night atm hey ceci
i am confuse with this time zone too

cecilia

Staff member
it past midnight to 2am in a Tuesday morning .. i'm heading to bed so i can catch the finale today at 8:30 am us central time ja.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it past midnight to 2am in a Tuesday morning .. i'm heading to bed so i can catch the finale today at 8:30 am us central time ja.
good night then na ja yep i'll tuning in the finale too :highfive: just for
Rome/Chompoo :crush: :kiss3: :cheer:

cecilia

Staff member
i love how we get to see
Pregnant Chom -- AHHHHHHH .. LOVE IT! (a tiny bump is better than none since she's only 3 months along.

Plomchat didn't die at the end but end up being a nun (maechi) instead - she sees her fault and try to fixed it up.

Although, Kongkai is stupid at time, i'm glad they took a twist on this and made this a romantic remake. :cloud9:

Oh, i still can't get over the swing scene -- it brings my RTEAM fever back to memory and indeed it is the same place lol

Anyway, I seriously hope we get another Rome/Chom lakorn in the near future. It ended T_T
I'd love if after he hug her, she cry in pain (bigger tummy - let 5 more months gone by) -- going through labor so we'll get to see a baby for sure .. but being prego IS BETTER than not at all or being fool like JLR *GRRRRRRRR! -- Even though, i HEART that lakorn to death!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Off the topic: Did you guy see the clip between Chompoo and Oil Sarutha? Chompoo said that someone wrote on her twitter " I want to have a face like Oil Sarutha" has nothing to do with her but she still apologize to the person but just for that this person want to sue.

cecilia

Staff member
^Someone logged into Chom's account on twitter and wrote 'I'D LOVE TO BE OIL'S FACE NOW' (i guess it's implying that Oil is thickface of some sort/kind of problem) .. Don't remember if they said it's her manager or not .. b/c the ppl who know the password to her acct is her manager/herself (something like this -- i didn't fully pay attention)

Today episode -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLhzKnfo48
Credit: gappkoo

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the ending was romantic but i felt that throughout the lakorn for the most part how did pai love him when there was nothing to love at the beginning? never really spent time with each other? he always put her down and better yet brought someone to show off and put it to her face that he loves her? he didnt really suffer anything to deserve her love? a bit rush at the ending like always...

the middle dragged about revenge from ploong and then last episode just sums stuff up? just my thoughts on it.

wish narong didnt die so she could have a happy life but i guess it lead her to a peaceful life from that sacrifice he made...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love how we get to see
Pregnant Chom -- AHHHHHHH .. LOVE IT! (a tiny bump is better than none since she's only 3 months along.

Plomchat didn't die at the end but end up being a nun (maechi) instead - she sees her fault and try to fixed it up.

Although, Kongkai is stupid at time, i'm glad they took a twist on this and made this a romantic remake. :cloud9:

Oh, i still can't get over the swing scene -- it brings my RTEAM fever back to memory and indeed it is the same place lol

Anyway, I seriously hope we get another Rome/Chom lakorn in the near future. It ended T_T
I'd love if after he hug her, she cry in pain (bigger tummy - let 5 more months gone by) -- going through labor so we'll get to see a baby for sure .. but being prego IS BETTER than not at all or being fool like JLR *GRRRRRRRR! -- Even though, i HEART that lakorn to death!
there is a news rumor going around that they might do a sequel part2 mia taeng which is about the children and they said it might be the kids revenge but i hope no part2 better of make rome/chomp in another lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the ending scene at the beach house and the swing makes me miss Rteam it bring back
the beautiful moment but atleast in my opinion Chomp and Rita resemble i just imagine
Rome kissing Rita while with Chompoo as well