[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until this Hurricane Irene to be over. They said the worst scenerio at around 6 A.M Sun. morning. I looking forward to Monday for Mia Taeng though. Just hope that there are no blackout. Well see what will happen tonight at 12 AM.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Cookie_King i hope theres no black out or any scary damage over there. Last time when we has the f5 Tornado over here oh lord we're out of power for like 10 days. :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cookie_King i hope theres no black out or any scary damage over there. Last time when we has the f5 Tornado over here oh lord we're out of power for like 10 days. :nailbiter:
oh that is a terrible tragic hope all of u ok and yes no black out mia taeng is almost
to the happy ending

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pee chomp araya say thanks to tuk...khun that ruk mia taeng and encouraging her lots
she's happy glad appreciate us fans so much :heart:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
wanna ask a favor, i really wanna type in Thai, however i don't have thai fonts or system in my laptop. Anyone knows if i could download it somewhere?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Good morning guys, thanks for all your supports. Hurricane Irene just left from New York and luckyly where I live we have like ten mins. power out that all and no flood either. Thank goodness that its over. Now I can looking forward to Mia Taeng tomorrow. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wanna ask a favor, i really wanna type in Thai, however i don't have thai fonts or system in my laptop. Anyone knows if i could download it somewhere?
yeah i am trying to find a way to type in thai too ja cos i wanna thank to pee chomp
and pee rome also request Ch3 for them both len lakorn again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgk_1gs1uM&feature=feedu
thanks ja for posting this lovely clip :heart: I'm getting goosebump :faint: :kiss3:
this scene looks like Rome and Chomp real kissing scene straight on the lips joob joob :wub: wonder and imagine
Chomp BF see this clip what he will react like maybe
'oh this dude Rome his having a love crush on my angel'jk :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the ending island scene seems like the house from Rome/Rita's first lakorn KKKJ ^^
i agree ceci it looks like that island beach pattaya house too Rome/Chomp when seeing
them together they reminded me of seeing Rteam Rome with Rita

cecilia

Staff member
anyone catching the last two episodes live?
i'm waking up early tomorrow to catch the 1st to the last episode. :thumbsup: