[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

fanny

sarNie Adult
why did they try to add another character here, i mean i dont mind benz's bf in here because he is good actor and funny, but the old version doesnt have his character in it. i cant wait to for this lakorn i'm loving rome's play boy role already. he look mighty hot and benz and chom look super gorgeous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
benz look really sexy in here

credit to laferzamayor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y98tuiZhhu4&feature=player_embedded#!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fanny maybe change some bits from the old version cos remakes tend to do something like that. Rome,Chon,Benz will be a
hit lakorn. :bravo:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mia Taeng facebook a cast like Job Nithi will be joining for this one too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes she's damn pretty and sexy, P'Nok Jariya is very good at choosing the casts Benz suit this role and Rome/Chom a new
pair that will be a must watch :slapandkissse3: even if this is a remake but they have a all star cast specially that Khun Ying that played
as Rome's grandmother in Sai Soke now she'll play his mum that will arrange him with Chompoo. :cheer:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have a clue on when this will air? I know they're still filming, but I'm dying to see this. :dance3:

joey

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait to see this too since I loved the old version of ning and nok. benz does look very pretty and sexy. loving the cast in here.

cecilia

Staff member
More bts look : Rome looks good in these clothes :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNC-bJBcYCU
Credit: clubchom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn rome in a slap/kiss lakorn.. that's already gonna be hot.. dang they all look hot! esp BENZ hehe ^_^.. sight i wish RTEAM can be in here since it's a slap/kiss.. i want a reunion so bad T_T.. but anyways.. rome & chom don't look bad either hehe.. rome is looking mighty fine!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn rome in a slap/kiss lakorn.. that's already gonna be hot.. dang they all look hot! esp BENZ hehe ^_^.. sight i wish RTEAM can be in here since it's a slap/kiss.. i want a reunion so bad T_T.. but anyways.. rome & chom don't look bad either hehe.. rome is looking mighty fine!!!!
aiko at least we have Chompoo to replace as Rita in here cos i reckon Chom and Rita resemble when i look closely with the
two girls. The BTS that ceci posted is so hilarious Benz and Chompoo were shoving holding Rome's arm while his in the middle.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The red shirt makes Chompoo so adorable next to Rome and Benz hairdo is stunning sexy.