[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I am so addicted to this lakorn and just want to see that Kongkai do more reseach before drawing conclusion, be more reasonable using his head and also to see less Proongchat scenes-doesn't she needs to work at all?
proong she doesn't need to work cos she snatches money and take advantages from kk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ugh, Im so frustrated with KhongKai :smack: ... One day he is nice to Pai then another day he is a butt head
to her... for him to misunderstand her that she is having something with her ex again is lame. he should
have listened to her and what was the reason why she was with him and why... he cant just assume it...she
is helping his family out here, since he cant do anything... I want to punch KhongKai :rant: :numchuck:
Instead of protecting Plingchat, he needs to focus on protecting his own wife...in that scene where they
slept together, and Khongkai said to Pai bout learning bout him... Psh, i thought, your the one
who needs to learn bout Pai instead. You dont know anything bout Pai at all except make trouble for her...
and blame stuff on her... And gosh that stupid Plingchat needs to go die, she is pissing me off....
U well never win Pai ever! She cant compare to Pai at all except throw herself at KhongKai...And Bpen, this
girl doesnt deserve Poochom at all...she is insane and crazy :rant: ... That model girl is right bout the baby... doesnt
wanna be born cuz both Bpen and Poochom dont love each other... I felt bad for him... He is to good for her... seriously.
And i have a feeling, Bpen might be helping Plingchat... I do hope that model girl and Poochom end up together... It was funny
when she called him her dad at the hospital...i laughed very hard at that part haha... they are cute together...I
really hope in the next epi, KhongKai can understand Pai a lil bit... he should already see that Pai loves him already, thats
why she always give into him every single time... but he is to dumb!

Lol, sorry to expressing my feelings... haha, its making me mad! :whatever:
i understand u jen i am mad of this dummy head kongkwai too he should had been more
smarter and active don't let proong brain wash him everytime yeah i think the model and puchon might end together but what about waiyu i think in the end pben will change
cos she realize that proong is using her and brain washing her too i just hope nothing
bad will happen to pben man all the brainless and dummy clumsy ppl are getting brain
wash by the evils kind of feel sorry for all of them from the trailer think Narong going to die cos a scene of plingchat holding a gun trying to shoot pai but she accidently killed narong instead think that is when proong realize all the bad things
to destroy other she might suicide and die or turn mental

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg every time I watch this lakorn I alway smile with Rome and chompoo. They are so sweet and so cute together. Hope they will getting new lakorn together again. Every time I watch this lakorn I feel like I a crazy person that alway smile and greet thqem:)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It was quite a touching and sad scene when Khun Ying said that she was in a lot more pain than Proong yet she has never demanded any of KK's time. :tearybye:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day when Pai divorces KK's booty. I'm sick and tired of KK's dumbness. Seriously. If you're going to be dumb, at least don't burden other people with your stupidity. :rolleyes: Come on! Proong's plans aren't even top notch rocket science smart YET KK can never figure her out. Ugh. This is one of the main reasons why Korean pra'akes are so much more appealing and attractive. Thai pra'akes have no balls when it comes to the bad guys. (Lee Dong Wook in Scent of Woman is a perfect example of what a true pra'ake should be. :coverlaf: )

I've been skimming through now. It's the same story again and again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG stuck on episode 6. So far I don't think the story flows. I am not convinced that Kongkhai has feelings for Prai. It was sweet when they slept together in episode 5 but I was baffled on why. Right on about the Korean pra eks. I am so irritated that pra ek gets jealous and mad/misunderstand at nang ek whenever she is together with anyone that has a penis. That is so annoying and repetitive. Kongkhai does that every single time. So frustrating!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

After watching This episode I have to say that Kong Kai is definitely Kong Kwai. He pisses me off on so many levels I can't find an elevator that will go far enough to explain how many levels.

I don't know how everyone else see's it, but in my views Kong Kai is treating Pai like every other woman in his life. True he said to Tangak that he is lucky to have her, but I am not feeling the sincerity behind that statement because he does very little to prove that Pai means anything to him at all.

The fact that at the end of the episode he practically said hey yeah Proong is like my other half we share bags, we wear clothes together, share clothes, and get naked together. It's nothing new.

It was heartbreaking to see Pai in tears and respond with, "Yes, to you it's something you are use to, but for me. I'm not use to it."

I wanted to slap Kong Kwai so hard to where his head would spin and fall of his neck. WHO THE HECK SAYS THAT TO THEIR WIFE.

Like it was ok in the beginning when he barely knew Pai, but she has no reason to lie to him or harm Plingchat. He believes that Pai has other men and wants him for only his money so why the hell would he assume that Pai would do anything to jeopardize his relationship with plingchat. If it were me I'd be like you know what you two whorebags can have each other. When your mother is feeling fine I will leave. Also, I don't understand how Kongkai can't see behind Proong's antics right now. There are so many clues leading to how she isn't who she pretends to be. I know at first it's hard to see, but it is becoming more and more apparent.

The part where Proong goes to Ben room and Ben goes all crazy... I mean if I were Kong Kai I'd be like why the hell are you in someone else's room and what would cause her to freak out enough to try to hurt you. It makes no sense.

Also after Pai told him about Proong not being Narong's real sister. Instead of being suspicious of why she has waited so long to tell him and the take the things that Pai told him into consideration he freaking went and told Proong who told her. It is STUPID. Of course if someone is fucking busted they will lie their way out of it. Sorry for my language. I am just becoming so frustrated with Kwai's character right now. After all the shit that he puts Pai through. Regardless of what he does to make up for it later nothing will make him good enough for her.

I feel bad for Pai because she is starting to fall for him, she is starting to feel jealousy, and she is starting to care about him, but his jackass is to busy being a buffalo and letting people lead him to realize what is really going on.

If your mother feels so strongly about someone as a child you should realize that there might be something wrong with that person. Why would your mother force you to marry someone who she doesn't believe is fit to be your wife.

Good gosh >.< Now to see what happens on Today's episode later when it airs. I hope I don't break my keyboard ranting on how stupid Kong Kai is.

Sorry for the long ass rant lmao

Vanndii

sarNie Adult

After watching This episode I have to say that Kong Kai is definitely Kong Kwai. He pisses me off on so many levels I can't find an elevator that will go far enough to explain how many levels.

I don't know how everyone else see's it, but in my views Kong Kai is treating Pai like every other woman in his life. True he said to Tangak that he is lucky to have her, but I am not feeling the sincerity behind that statement because he does very little to prove that Pai means anything to him at all.

The fact that at the end of the episode he practically said hey yeah Proong is like my other half we share bags, we wear clothes together, share clothes, and get naked together. It's nothing new.

It was heartbreaking to see Pai in tears and respond with, "Yes, to you it's something you are use to, but for me. I'm not use to it."

I wanted to slap Kong Kwai so hard to where his head would spin and fall of his neck. WHO THE HECK SAYS THAT TO THEIR WIFE.

Like it was ok in the beginning when he barely knew Pai, but she has no reason to lie to him or harm Plingchat. He believes that Pai has other men and wants him for only his money so why the hell would he assume that Pai would do anything to jeopardize his relationship with plingchat. If it were me I'd be like you know what you two whorebags can have each other. When your mother is feeling fine I will leave. Also, I don't understand how Kongkai can't see behind Proong's antics right now. There are so many clues leading to how she isn't who she pretends to be. I know at first it's hard to see, but it is becoming more and more apparent.

The part where Proong goes to Ben room and Ben goes all crazy... I mean if I were Kong Kai I'd be like why the hell are you in someone else's room and what would cause her to freak out enough to try to hurt you. It makes no sense.

Also after Pai told him about Proong not being Narong's real sister. Instead of being suspicious of why she has waited so long to tell him and the take the things that Pai told him into consideration he freaking went and told Proong who told her. It is STUPID. Of course if someone is fucking busted they will lie their way out of it. Sorry for my language. I am just becoming so frustrated with Kwai's character right now. After all the shit that he puts Pai through. Regardless of what he does to make up for it later nothing will make him good enough for her.

I feel bad for Pai because she is starting to fall for him, she is starting to feel jealousy, and she is starting to care about him, but his jackass is to busy being a buffalo and letting people lead him to realize what is really going on.

If your mother feels so strongly about someone as a child you should realize that there might be something wrong with that person. Why would your mother force you to marry someone who she doesn't believe is fit to be your wife.

Good gosh >.< Now to see what happens on Today's episode later when it airs. I hope I don't break my keyboard ranting on how stupid Kong Kai is.

:thumbsup:

JennieN

sarNie Adult

GIRL!!!! you just took everything I want to say out of me....
like you said, today episode....I think I will continue to even hate KK more. I can't stand him at the end of episode 6. he was so dumb seeing his wife say that "she is not used to it, unlike him" really want to slap his face!

Also, I love episode 5 because I thought that after she gave herself to him. he would feel something and actually grown closer to her and get to know her much more...but nope, still have his chick on the side!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
GIRL!!!! you just took everything I want to say out of me....
like you said, today episode....I think I will continue to even hate KK more. I can't stand him at the end of episode 6. he was so dumb seeing his wife say that "she is not used to it, unlike him" really want to slap his face!

Also, I love episode 5 because I thought that after she gave herself to him. he would feel something and actually grown closer to her and get to know her much more...but nope, still have his chick on the side!!
kongkwai irritate me too this is what u call a 'womanizer' who can't resist from his
mistress side though he already this lovely diamond wife god from my experience
watching thai lakorn this is the dummiest brainless pra'ek role i had seen why can't he
be a better and smarter husband yeah i've been thinking the same from epi 5 they'll both
:w-scene-pop-corn: thought this kongkwai will improve but 'bang' dude he didn't he become misunderstand he doesn't even notice plingchat has brain wash him
what a clumsy husband kongkai and now epi 7 pai beginning to fall for him ha waiting to find out episode 8 :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
HOw is Arunpraipai falling for Mr. Brainfart Buffalo!!! Well she shouldn't have gave herself to him so easily. It was all bad timing!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Fun I don't get it either I think maybe they want to show us that regardless of how strong Pai is she is still a woman who has feelings and can be charmed. Like when Pai said whoever he is close to will be the nang'ek. Also, when he is horrible he says so many negative things about her and when he wants to be nice to her she is unable to follow.

After rewatching yesterday's episode even though I think Kwai is so stupid I can understand why he would rush to Plingchat's side when he thought she was going to commit suicide. I mean he did have a pretty long relationship with her and their ties to one another are pretty intimate. It isn't an easy weight to have on your shoulders that someone killed themselves because of you. I guess us as the audience can see it, but Kongkai can't. He is stupid, but I think that he is really caring too and I guess it makes it justifiable that he would go to Plingchat's rescue.

I still think that he should have permanently ended things with Plingchat the moment he slept with Pai. Yet, he was to afraid to, he was to prideful and etc. That is the thing about him that pisses me off the most is the fact that he didn't end things with Plingchat after he slept with Pai. How could you... just no.. There has been no signs of him even considering leaving Proong to be with his wife. He has to make excuses to be with his wife. He has to sneak and see his wife while he was on vacation with Proong. I am just appalled by how he acts towards Pai. I can understand him wanting to be there for Proong as a friend or whatever, but that isn't what he is doing. Like Khun Tong Tom said that he is pretty much like E-nao the prince that had all those wives and claimed to love them all.

Had to get my final rant on that episode out before watching today's episode Lol. Again sorry for the long rant.

Oh another thing I want to add. I hope that Kong Kai pursues Pai later like how Puchong and Wayu is pursuing her. Even if they are annoying at least they are showing how much she is worth to them. I think it's only fair that he has to go through the process of pursuing her and trying to win her heart back too.

Feel so bad for Pai because all the men in her life has been such jerks. Puchong cheated on her with Ben whether it be intentionally or whatever he still cheated on her. Now she is involved with someone that has a relationship prior to marrying her and keeping that relationship.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu

LMAO HAHAHAHA I FEEL YOU.........Just wanna smack benz and rome right now.......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't even seen yesterdays episode nor todays yet but i watched the preview to episode 9 and Omg. He slaps her! Well...."accidentally." lol
Gosh. He is such a jerk. He sure is bipolar or something. I can't wait to see the divorce part but too bad it's not here yet. ):
It was cute for awhile in the preview until the hitting part. ehehe :p Can't wait to see Rome having the symptoms first. :D :coverlaf:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so I guess today episode KK didn't make an effort to understand his wife...and I hope that by the end of this lakorn. KK better be begging on his knees for Pai's love and forgivess. Wait, he have to work for it VERY hard comparing to any guy Pai ever been with.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Another thing is that I adore Pai, and how strong she is, but when it comes to sleeping with khongkai, she is always willing! She gives into him to easily! I just wish that if khongkai wants to sleep with her, Pai could resist it or something, and let him prove himself first. Or let him suffer!!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I like ep.8 it does some justice at least not scene of Plingchat, I guess to his knowedges it all about you know what. At the end of the episode when he uses the "saamee" Pai said: I didn't know that you that low, do you know the definition of a husband means and she explains to him. It kinds of shock him. Can't wait for eps.9 by watching the preview Pai is definitely pregnant and Kongkai has morning sickness. Hahaha.....Monday please quickly.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Just finished watching episode 8 and I have so much to say that I think I'll wait until we hit page 72 lmao so that my rant does not cover up this page. The preview for episode 9 I already know I will want to take a tazer and shock some sense into Kong Kwa

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Had a lot to speak about KongKai, but u girls said it all for me, lol... Just counting the days until it's Monday :) Proong needs to get the hell out of the picture she appears everytime and steals the sweet moments between them especially when Pai was going to wash up the bra and Kai stopped her and she almost told him how she felt, but Proong had to stick her face in the scene and ruined that one moment!