[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok. This is getting ridiculous! I am coming to the forum so I can get updates on the lakorn. Its getting annoying when all there is just bashing sides. Please have faith in the actors, actresses, producers, and the production team. If u truly support your actors and actresses then you should be happy to see them expand in their career regardless of who they work with. I hope that from here on out we can have a better forum thread and discussion of the lakorn here instead of all the negativity.
Agreed! I thought we were already over and done with that but people are still bringing it up.

fresh

sarNie Adult
it can't be mark or ji , i don't know if it's nadech or his management but he won't work with any A-list actors in the same drama . everyone know that after what happened in BH
so for me hope for got jirayu
There was no news that Nadech would be in BH from the beginning. Just fans wanted him to make an appearance. No news from official sources that Nadech refused to work with someone. Can you provide source for your statement?

Nadech is one of Ch3 Top actors with top performance fee. It’s natural that he only plays a leading role unless it’s a series where each A-list actor play the main lead in each part like Nadech and Mario in The Rising Sun. Nadech also worked with Ken P in Nakee 2.
https://nekomeowmeow.com/2017/06/14/thailand-top-10-highest-paid-actor/

P’ Deng confirmed that Nadech and Teaw are the main leads in this lakorn. So there won't be two main p’eks. Let’s see who will play 2nd to Nadech.

Can't wait to see Nadech's handsomeness as a God/angle :love::icon12:

Cr. as tagged

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ooooh... he is pretty handsome! Sometimes I hate drama where I fall in love with the second male lead especially kdrama. Lol Hopefully we'll get more updates and on this lakorn.
He barely ever even plays the actual second male lead. He’s usually most of the time a character that doesn’t really have a huge love line with anyone in his lakorns. I want to see him as p’ek just so I can see him in full romance mode. So many actresses he would match with. I’ve been dying to see him with Kao. She’s so petite and innocent looking and he looks mean and intimidating. It would be interesting to see