[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
no
Great has two lakorns
one with kao produced by ja,the lakorn has workshop and waiting fitting
and the other with diana produced by pin,just begin shooting
Do you speak thai? If so, do you know whether there is any news of when Great and Kao will have their fitting? Ive been dying to know.

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Lol who wouldn’t? And Grate adore her for a long time now! What a cutie pie! Love Taew! Grate or JMA would be refreshing to see Taew with! Mark or JJ would be awesome to reunite!
May I know where did u know Grate adores Taew for a long time....I though he adores Bella alot.

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Of course I wants to know why fans here said he adores Taew.. Taew's fans said James Ma, Jirayu, Mark adore Taew so I wants to look up for it. As for Bella, she is the hot ch3 actress now and all her drama really have pretty good rating esp with Poop, the drama rating even beats Nakee and furthermore Bella has 4 upcoming drama. Earlier this page said Taew rejected one drama bc don't have time and chose Art Act but now AA is sick probably it will postpone, and with Ter, her only one upcoming drama doesnt look promising. This kinda a worry situation for Taew esp after Nakee, her drama got a bad rating.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Of course I wants to know why fans here said he adores Taew.. Taew's fans said James Ma, Jirayu, Mark adore Taew so I wants to look up for it. As for Bella, she is the hot ch3 actress now and all her drama really have pretty good rating esp with Poop, the drama rating even beats Nakee and furthermore Bella has 4 upcoming drama. Earlier this page said Taew rejected one drama bc don't have time and chose Art Act but now AA is sick probably it will postpone, and with Ter, her only one upcoming drama doesnt look promising. This kinda a worry situation for Taew esp after Nakee, her drama got a bad rating.
He adores Taew just like he adores all the ch3 nangeks like Chippy, Bella, Mint C, Matt, Preem, and so forth. Is that hard to believe? Should Taew not be adored by the praeks of ch3? By your explanation of Bella's popularity, are you saying that Great adores her cus her lakorn ratings are good? I highly doubt that. I think he adores and admires all of the ch3 nangeks cus they are his fellow colleagues and they are all good in their own ways not cus they can pull in high lakorn ratings. As a big fan of Great, I really dont see him that superficial. I dont believe any of the other praeks of ch3 are that superficial either. Also Taew is fine, bad ratings or no she is still very much loved at ch3. Nakee started the high ratings at ch3 so not like they are going to dump her just because Bella's BPS got a higher rating. If they did that it would be scary cus that means one day Bella will get kicked to the curb too. Both Taew and Bella proved their worth and they are equally worth it. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Taew or Bella, doesn't matter cus they have nothing on Matt, that's his #1.. :pancarta: Lol Jk Jk..... I think Great adores all the ch3 ladies equally because he's a nice guy so we dont need to compete and look for sources ;)
For sure! Lol thanks for this positive comment sweetie!

P

PrincessKarina

He adores Taew just like he adores all the ch3 nangeks like Chippy, Bella, Mint C, Matt, Preem, and so forth. Is that hard to believe? Should Taew not be adored by the praeks of ch3? By your explanation of Bella's popularity, are you saying that Great adores her cus her lakorn ratings are good? I highly doubt that. I think he adores and admires all of the ch3 nangeks cus they are his fellow colleagues and they are all good in their own ways not cus they can pull in high lakorn ratings. As a big fan of Great, I really dont see him that superficial. I dont believe any of the other praeks of ch3 are that superficial either. Also Taew is fine, bad ratings or no she is still very much loved at ch3. Nakee started the high ratings at ch3 so not like they are going to dump her just because Bella's BPS got a higher rating. If they did that it would be scary cus that means one day Bella will get kicked to the curb too. Both Taew and Bella proved their worth and they are equally worth it. ;)
Amen! Beautifully said darling. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes no need to explain here. @KitKat516 already explained beautifully. I’m a big Taew fan. Call me biased but I’m not hating or saying much on Bella either. I’m not a fan of hers but I’m glad she proved her worth since I also believe she was underrated at Channel 3 for a long time. Great for her now. Plus just because Bella has lakorns lined up and Taew doesn’t at this point doesn’t mean anything. Anything can still goes. Any of Bella’s lakorns might get postponed or cancelled. Taew could accept lakorns shortly here. We don’t know.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well if this one is postpone due to p'Off being in the hospital then that means all of his projects are postpone including Bella's. So what are her 4 lined up lakorns?

1. PKNH with Great (for sure)
2. KK with Ji and Phet (postponed)
3. Prom Likit (not close to opening let alone filming so anything can happen)
4. SS (is this one 100% confirmed?)

So technically she has just as much lakorns lined up as Taew.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Both Taew and Bella are excellent actress and are valuable to ch3. Lets focus on their work . So does any one know the recent update on P’off condition? it looks Ji went to visit P’off .
877B59E7-2F65-425F-8FC8-58F72509F31A.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Well if this one is postpone due to p'Off being in the hospital then that means all of his projects are postpone including Bella's. So what are her 4 lined up lakorns?

1. PKNH with Great (for sure)
2. KK with Ji and Phet (postponed)
3. Prom Likit (not close to opening let alone filming so anything can happen)
4. SS (is this one 100% confirmed?)

So technically she has just as much lakorns lined up as Taew.

Beautifully put together again! ;)