[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just curious...does anyone know if Rome is single or is he in a relationship?
I have no idea whether his single or his already taken but every see his picture @event
always wears a ring on his married finger :scratchhead2: oh i think u might not know
this yet before Rome use to had a crush on Rita he said she looks cute and hot its
like love at first sight :crush: and when he met Chompoo in mia taeng he was so hype
and happy @the mia taeng RS show he did mention Chompoo looks attractive too and said
his heart broken cos Chompoo already has a boyfriend
I don't understand what kind of man P'Rome is? :nailbiter:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I have no idea whether his single or his already taken but every see his picture @event
always wears a ring on his married finger :scratchhead2: oh i think u might not know
this yet before Rome use to had a crush on Rita he said she looks cute and hot its
like love at first sight :crush: and when he met Chompoo in mia taeng he was so hype
and happy @the mia taeng RS show he did mention Chompoo looks attractive too and said
Hahaha,but I think Rome is poor too cuz both of chompoo and Rita already got one beside their :cry:
I am so hate mrapang (guess that her name) I was hating her from this lakorn now. On first and yard lakorn I think I like her,but on this one gosh I can bare to watch her any more :numchuck: :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahaha,but I think Rome is poor too cuz both of chompoo and Rita already got one beside their :cry:
I am so hate mrapang (guess that her name) I was hating her from this lakorn now. On first and yard lakorn I think I like her,but on this one gosh I can bare to watch her any more :numchuck: :numchuck:
Marprang she's versatile sometime she's nice some she play rai but I find her cute when
she's annoying

myheromike

Marprang she's versatile sometime she's nice some she play rai but I find her cute when
she's annoying
Yeah I know... But on this lakorn she make me lost my good feeling for her. <_< maybe if I go back to watch duang jai nai duang tai,I must be have some good feeling to her again huh.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg

Yes, I see a ring on his married finger most of the time too that is why I'm curious. He also looks like a mama's boy too...lol. So far he has been staring in lakorn with all the nang Ek that is already in a relationship :( I think we might later be shock of who Rome chooses to be his GF because look at Pong Nawat...I never thought he would be into Kaew:) Sad to hear that this lakorn ending this week:( I can't wait to see Rome in lakorn with Cherry or Aff and Yaya again.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Yes, I see a ring on his married finger most of the time too that is why I'm curious. He also looks like a mama's boy too...lol. So far he has been staring in lakorn with all the nang Ek that is already in a relationship :( I think we might later be shock of who Rome chooses to be his GF because look at Pong Nawat...I never thought he would be into Kaew:) Sad to hear that this lakorn ending this week:( I can't wait to see Rome in lakorn with Cherry or Aff and Yaya again.

Oh, can you share the links of when he talks about Rita and Chompoo? Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome and Susie look so compatible with each other -- and yes, I agree they look so natural together even more than him with Janie or Rita, surprisingly. :eek: I want to see them in a romance lakorn. Glad this is ending since I want to see the weddings!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Rome his charming but the charm can be poison as well assuming his eye is looking
out for Rita but then he met Chompoo which that mia taeng RS he also said Chompoo looks
like Rita anyway I can't really read what's inside of Rome's mind
oh btw Cherry at the start she was suppose to be n'ek for mook liam petch with Rome
then she reject cos she went to accept ruk ork akard due to Ploy she's sick then they
found Susie to take Cherry place with Rome anyway Rome/cherry will meet up next its
the new remake of plerng boon(2012) its produce by makers group but haven't announce yet until Rome and Cherry clear their schedule

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สีสันบันเทิง(เปื่อย) 2012-02-14 : Pearl Diamond + MTW 2012

credit tutorcatTV

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Jason is such a wonderful actor, but evrytime he sticks his tongue 2 lick smethng, oh, god, it mks me sick &gves me chills, lmao... Poor Petch's heart had 2 be shattered by Mook, but it was understandable why she had 2 do it! Looking 4ward 2mrrw's episode, I'm assuming its gonna end :( But oh well, overall I loved this lakorn & the great chemistry between Rome & Susie.

myheromike

what jason call rome p'rome i though rome is n'rome for jason hahahaha. susie and rome are so cute, yeah i agree with susie when she in the click if this will more lol i want more too.... anyway to sad that i can't catch rome and por their this month lakorn :no: :no: i so behind on them lakorn this month :facepalm: :facepalm: the cover look very cool

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what jason call rome p'rome i though rome is n'rome for jason hahahaha. susie and rome are so cute, yeah i agree with susie when she in the click if this will more lol i want more too.... anyway to sad that i can't catch rome and por their this month lakorn :no: :no: i so behind on them lakorn this month :facepalm: :facepalm: the cover look very cool
I guess everyone is calling him P'Rome since the very mature looks on him
not just Jason even Vicky,Ploy them Rome their age not much gap though but the only time
when Rome gets all red on his cheek and sweat come when Chompoo or Rita calls him
'P'Rome Ja' :crush: :kiss3: :kiss2: :heart:

myheromike

not just Jason even Vicky,Ploy them Rome their age not much gap though but the only time
when Rome gets all red on his cheek and sweat come when Chompoo or Rita calls him
Wow I never heard chompoo or Rita call him like that before... When I heard ur comment it I can feel or see the way they calling him :coverlaf:

myheromike

Wow I never heard chompoo or Rita call him like that before... When I read ur comment it I can feel or see the way they calling him :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I never heard chompoo or Rita call him like that before... When I read ur comment it I can feel or see the way they calling him :coverlaf:
bts of mia taeng Chompoo calls him P'Rome and Rita calls P'Rita when they had the fitting
of Buang