[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Beautiful ending :) I wished they could've gotten married. But oh well, shouldn't be too greedy, hehe... My fav lakorn so far!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
currently watching the last episode atm..almost done...but wth...they dragged it until it got to the climax in the middle...rushed it til the end....but everyone did a superb job here tho esp. Lome, Susie, and Jason at the amusement park scene

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today is the last episode. What episode is it?
For those who watch this lakorn,How was it? Man,I'm
still way behind on this. I'm at the scene when they're
at the island and the bad people try to kill Rome/Susie.
Does this mean RP,Por N & Aff's lakorn,replacing this one?

TubbyTinker

Ruk Prakasit is replacing this...as for overall, I'll rank it a 4 out 5 I guess heheheh...it was actually a good storyline and its not typical for the bad guy to actually fall in love w/ the praek and kill everyone taht comes his way lol

the ending could have been better tho...I felt it was rushed and tehy dragged out th unnecessary scenes lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk Prakasit is replacing this...as for overall, I'll rank it a 4 out 5 I guess heheheh...it was actually a good storyline and its not typical for the bad guy to actually fall in love w/ the praek and kill everyone taht comes his way lol

the ending could have been better tho...I felt it was rushed and tehy dragged out th unnecessary scenes lol
yes rak prakasit is airing after 22nd February

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agreed w/@TubbyTinker, a 4 out of 5 star! It was sort of unbelievable tat Mook cn still fight Jason after being stabbed like 2x? Lol... And wat abt Polpah's kid & wife? Did Krit really need 2 go blind? But I still enjoy the lakorn w/ a great ending of 14episodes XP

TubbyTinker

At what episode does Rome know Susie is a cop?????
LOL the end episode but atleast he wasnt mad, he was actually sad that "she left to America"

@lynnyang, Phupah's kid and wife died..porr them...Jason was such a backstabber...I felt like Pupah shouldnt have died tho lol...idk..he had a reason to be bad and that was find money to cure his sick son

fanny

sarNie Adult
finally it ended omg i cant stand susis's acting in this lakorn. i hope they give her more acting class before letting be n'ek again. she's in need of improvement. the one only person i like in here is jason, he did such fine job.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally it ended omg i cant stand susis's acting in this lakorn. i hope they give her more acting class before letting be n'ek again. she's in need of improvement. the one only person i like in here is jason, he did such fine job.
agree Susie has the nice figure :thumbsup: but she needed more acting homework

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i think susie acting got better during her lakorn with louis...i think her character fit her really well

i think susie acting got better during her lakorn with louis...i think her character fit her really well
I totally agree with you about this! Then again, Susie said that her character of Rattikan in Ruen Hor Ror Hien is much closer to her actual self than any other lakorn character she has ever played so it's normal for her acting in that lakorn to be best.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was pretty wrong about this lakorn, it wasn't all that bad. But they totally dragged the last 5 episodes with all the Nichanan bullshit. Jason was fantastic in this lakorn, props to him for filming the gay scenes. Especially when he slept near Rome and was hovering over his body. Was it necessary to add that awkward moment in this lakorn when that Bua chick was touching herself before Krit came in? (good thing i watched that scene alone) And the tom romance with the Bua chick, found it kind of irrelevant. Susie and Rome were adorable here, they got me to smile every time they had a cute scene especially when Rome pulls her into his lap or when they sleep on each other's lap. But i didn't like that Petch was stupid and Nichanan was an annoying bitch, thank goodness Jenjob was possessive and interrupted her and Pattee would always come between them. Though Chanintorn was a dick, he didn't deserve to die, i think getting beat up and stuff was bad enough for him. He wasn't all that bad to Petch and Nichanan really deserved getting her ass whooped by him. Tah and Vicky were also pretty cute and they had chemistry. Its still hard for me to see Tah as a tough man after all the scenes he did in Namtan Mai.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone who's watch this drama please add a Synopsis/Review of it on Wiki, i'm want to know what the story line is about yet i'm too lazy to search thru all 29 pages of this topic to try and find it...thanks...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know what episode I am in. Thecurvey list them as clips, not episodes. Anyways so far, I like it. Susie is okay. I don't see how Susie is overacting in here, I think people are just annoy at how her character is lol she is doing it on purpose so I don't think she overacted. I think she did decent, the problem about her for me is that I just think she is dull and slow in expressing facial expression. And the scripting is a little bit wishy washy.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching this drama n i've got to say susie and rome's chemistry was great...they actually make a great couple. I hope to see them in a lakorn again...but one thing I dislike was that rome was kind of too soft hearted towards girls or even his friends...but i do love it when susie did try to teach rome some smart lesson on who to trust and not to trust...all i got to say i love love rome n susie's chemistry in this one, they got me convince they seem to be in love...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally decided to give this a try. I just gotta say, despite Susie's lack in acting talent she's not too bad and she's beautiful! HEHE. Her and Rome make a cute*ss couple. Too bad Rome isn't as handsome as he was when he first started, but oh wells it's all good.