Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Most of the time when Nina is flirting with Kata's father, it's only Kata's father that's daydreaming.

I know, Kadom is so funny when he daydreaming about Nina, yet he's afraid of her advances. LOL   But anyway, still she does flirt with him some time, so I don't get that part.

SPOILER ALERT for Aline1308 regarding Ticha and Saitarn (do not click if you don't want to know what will happen to the twin and Kata)

Amarin kills Ticha... her time has ended, so Saitarn took over her body because her time has not end yet, she dies because of the water spirit captured her body and spirit. She came back in Ticha's body to help Kata revenge for Ticha.

aline1308

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

I know, Kadom is so funny when he daydreaming about Nina, yet he's afraid of her advances. LOL   But anyway, still she does flirt with him some time, so I don't get that part.

SPOILER ALERT for Aline1308 regarding Ticha and Saitarn (do not click if you don't want to know what will happen to the twin and Kata)

Amarin kills Ticha... her time has ended, so Saitarn took over her body because her time has not end yet, she dies because of the water spirit captured her body and spirit. She came back in Ticha's body to help Kata revenge for Ticha.

Thank you for the spoiler. Now i'm a little bit bummed, i hoped that the ending would be different  :weep:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for the spoiler. Actually I'm kind of sad but happy at the same time. Then I wouldn't have to choose who Kata should end up with. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, I'm a little sad to see that, they both didn't deserved what happens to them.  :cry:  It'll be nice if they will be a twist and Kata has twin too :yes:   HAHAHA wishful thinking. 
But let's hope that they don't follow all the summary.

@tgamber, H.E or S.E will be depending on who you're cheering to be with Kata :wink:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks for the spoiler Maya! I had a bad feeling about the twin plot. They never end perfectly. I'm not sure who to cheer for. I like both Ticha & Saitarn...

aznsao9

Ky the Star
Bieluvr said:
As far as i know, yes Pat did get something done. As of it Saitarn is evil or not, she is particularly evil, like she is a water spirit, sent to kill Kata. And I think that due to jealousy, she might possess Ticha? I know that she blames Ticha for her drowning though. And she's crushing on Kata too. And I agree. Kong is too adorable in here. It's funny for me to say that, because he is over the age of adorable, but he still is. LOL. :)

All the episodes are really good so far. I'm loving every second of it and can't wait till monday for next episode. I feel so bad for Nina aka Thani. Her waiting for Kata for so long and she can't even let him know and he doesn't even actually care for her.

ahh okok, so it's not just my eyes... although my eyes are partially bad anyways. XD haha thanks!! =] and no matter what, a guy over the age of "adorable" will still be seen as adorable by me, so i understand you. lol

hmm, i haven't gotten into the drama that well so need to figure out all these names. lol so far it's only Ticha, Saitarn, and Kata i know for sure. lol everyone else not so much. hopefully i can catch up... but do you guys know how many episodes this drama will be?

oh and about the police... yeah, it's so sad. they make the police seem very incompetent, and then at the end... change it to where they become useful. sad really~

x0unerthanlater

Episode 11 was a lot of filler. Ticha was a bit annoying though. Does she really not have a feeling that Saitarn might be her sister. They are identical. *rolls eyes* I hate it when lakorns tries to make it look like the character reaaaaaally had no clue when it's sooooo obvious. Lol

Bali is ignorant at times. smh. Like when she told Amarin that Ticha was with Kata which caused them to fight. And now she brings Ticha to see a fake witch doctor?? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
She had no idea that the mor pee was a fake. Like you know, if Kata is a real one, then maybe there are other real ones too. About Ticha, I guess she was being dumb because the script made her like that. Oh my gosh, Ticha is being such a B****. She's so stupid, she only want Saitarn to go away because she's jealous of Kata and Saitarn, I swear.Now I don't have to choose who i want with Kata now. For sure I want Kata and Saitarn more now. Let Ticha die for all i care. Am I too evil? LOL :)

x0unerthanlater

Bieluvr said:
She had no idea that the mor pee was a fake. Like you know, if Kata is a real one, then maybe there are other real ones too. About Ticha, I guess she was being dumb because the script made her like that. :)

Yeah, it was funny though. I'm just irritated that Ticha all of a sudden become someone unreasonable and illogical. She didn't trust Kata and tried to get rid of Saitarn.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah you two making me not wanting to continue with today and yesterday episodes, I was already pulling my hairs out watching how stupid almost everyone was in the past episodes. Now it seems like is getting worst.  If I'm not a big fan of Kong and Pat I don't think this lakorn is something I would tune in, it's too frustrated.  :whatever: 

x0unerthanlater

@Maya, Agree. If it wasn't for Pat & Kong, I wouldn't have tuned in this long. Everything is kind of badly written. The bad guy is so tacky. His beard and mustache is distracting because of how fake it is. LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, everytime I sees him I kept thinking of him and Rie in Kol Kimino father-daughter duo and yes the fake mustache doesn't help either. :whahuh: HAHA

What's with Amarin lost-looking face all the time?  And Kata already told Ticha that Saitarn is her twin, and the aunt already said so, yet they still have question about whether they are related or not. :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

He's really believable as a bad guy.

Episode 12 finally cleared the misunderstanding. It is definitely waaaay better than the last 2 episodes. But somehow, I don't feel any progression between the Ticha&Kata, or Saitarn&Kata... Now we know that Saitarn has a chance to become human again without needing to take over Ticha's body... =T I hope the two sisters don't have a falling out because they like the same guy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kong says acting is his hobby. His priority is being a doctor. When I read that, I was more impressed lol. He was Dr. Nat in Thara Himalai never knew he was a doctor in real life until recently