[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe, thanks for sharing Neptune :3 I miss my Bargie.
And yes, we still don't know what this lakorn is about...

for some reason I feel like it may be a parody lakorn of other lakorns.. :p I hope not though.. ehehe..

Seeing them Bargie parodying koo gum on ig was hilarious!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, thanks again. :3  I hope someone can translate it.  Using google translator cracks me up hehehe :p

I'm assuming this is the synopsis -

หากเมื่อตัดสินใจก้าวออกมาแล้ว ก็ต้องเดินหน้าต่อไป หนทางเดียวที่ทำได้คือการจับจูงมือพ่อไว้ เติมขวัญกำลังใจซึ่งกันและกัน หญิงสาวไม่รู้หรอกว่าคนบนฟ้าที่ทำราวจะกลั่นแกล้งให้หล่อนกับพ่อต้องพบเผชิญมรสุมชีวิต เตรียมอะไรไว้รอรับในวันคืนข้างหน้า เป็นผืนดินกันดารแห้งผากไร้รักและหวัง หรือสวนขวัญอันชุ่มฉ่ำเย็น

here's the google translated one - (not that accurate.. but seems like it's close-ish?)

If you decide to step out on it. I have to move forward. The only way to do this is to hold his hand up. Fill each other's morale. The girl did not know that the sky is made as to persecute her with his face to the storm of life. What will be waiting in the days ahead. A dry barren land devoid of love and hope. Have a succulent garden or cold.

I'm still curious what the title means... Nai Suan Kwan... Garden of Morale?  Morale Garden?  Is it even right? LOL... goodness, I wish I knew and could speak Thai accurately.. *sniffsniff*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. We need help! I too want to know the storyline. Bargie look so good in those picture!!!! They so na'rak. Cant wait to see these two again. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw, such cute Bargie pictures! Can't wait to see them onscreen again! Boy is looking very cute hehehe So refreshing to wait for Bargie again. This looks like a fun lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thank you~~~

Finally.. it's so nice to finally see behind the scenes clips... :3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I miss Bargie. They are one of the "koo jin's" that I like seeing a lot of. I wouldn't get tired of them. I hope they pair up for a serious lakorn, even though they are great in romcom. 

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
^ awwwe, thanks again. :3  I hope someone can translate it.  Using google translator cracks me up hehehe :p

I'm assuming this is the synopsis -

here's the google translated one - (not that accurate.. but seems like it's close-ish?)

I'm still curious what the title means... Nai Suan Kwan... Garden of Morale?  Morale Garden?  Is it even right? LOL... goodness, I wish I knew and could speak Thai accurately.. *sniffsniff*
@ aikoden: I think Nai Suan Kwan means Gifts in the Garden 'cause nai = in, suan = garden/park, kwan = gifts so maybe the gift to pedpook (margie) in this case is meeting mai (boy)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the title means or closely means something like, "In The Kwan Garden". "Kwan" can be the name of the garden itself. There's a treehouse that Boy's character built in a garden to "spy" on Margie's character**. I am assuming they call the garden Kwan, hence the title Nai Suan Kwan. You can't really translate it literally.

** Seesun Bang Tuerng BTS mentioned the secret treehouse **

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
All the photos look so sweet and romantic. Bargie have a romantic aura around them in this one, less feistiness unlike in the past lakorns. Can't wait to watch them again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
jarofnothing said:
@ aikoden: I think Nai Suan Kwan means Gifts in the Garden 'cause nai = in, suan = garden/park, kwan = gifts so maybe the gift to pedpook (margie) in this case is meeting mai (boy)

x0unerthanlater said:
I think the title means or closely means something like, "In The Kwan Garden". "Kwan" can be the name of the garden itself. There's a treehouse that Boy's character built in a garden to "spy" on Margie's character**. I am assuming they call the garden Kwan, hence the title Nai Suan Kwan. You can't really translate it literally.

** Seesun Bang Tuerng BTS mentioned the secret treehouse **

Thanks for the clarification ladies :3

@jjinxx, yes the two do have a more romantic aura surrounding them in here compared to their previous bickering works.. That's why I'm so excited!!!

and the treehouse.... does that mean Boy is a stalkerish p'ek hahaha j/k j/k... but when I saw the treehouse posted on ig.. my interest boomed even more since I love my bargie.. and i love treehouses :p

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
They have the kisses here, ahhhh.

I hope to see more of them in lakorns, i mean we know that boy have the maffia series but do anyone know what is Margie next lakorn bs raka boon. This year she get pretty much lakorn but how about next year. There is no news. I am so upset when i saw other actresses being confirmed with lakorns but not her. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Same here.. I hope she gets more work.  Margie is a really good actress, pulling off so many different roles off. :3
You know, I wouldn't mind seeing her pull off a prim and proper n'ek role..
Just confirm her in more lakorns then I'll be set and happy :D w/Boy.. it'll be another super plus. :thumbsup: