[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

That's what I'm saying Nakee was popular on its own. I'm sure it's still the highest viewed on Ch3's YouTube plus the one of the Ost has 100+ million views and the other has more than 300 million. Taew has always gotten good ratings, even without a koojin.
Yes I know! And boy was the OST something! I still listens to it today like it was yesterday! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Nakee doesn't need Yaya's so-called "krasae." Doesn't make sense.

It and Taew has enough of their own krasae. I mean part 1 managed to get the highest ratings for Ch3 since the JLR/SB days and all without Yaya being within 10 miles of it. It'd be better if her krasae translated into ratings for her own lakorns and get more people to watch her work.
Right! Yes yes yes! So it makes sense for Taew to reprise her role and finish the fame Nakee brought to Thailand! I cannot wait for the confirmation! I'm not a Yaya fan no offense! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
7 million is still quite high for a high rated lakorn, you would think that because it had high ratings most caught it on TV so they didn't need to watch on YT but I'm assuming that with the high views it was still a popular Lakorn overall and some of Thailand's viewers and international fans wanted to watch\rewatch, either way its episodes had higher views than other lakorns. Some lakorns have low ratings but its view on YT can get millions because people missed it live or cause international fans are watching. But what makes Nakee different is that it has both high ratings and high views on YouTube, making it a big hit and people in Thailand definitely loved it.

PCKN and KC, some of the popular lakorns with average rating, had lots of views (around 3-4 million) on the first part of episode 1 only and even that, Nakee's other episodes had surpassed that. It's last part has more than 30 million, making it the highest viewed, even if its not 300 million views it's still highest for a lakorn part. Nakee's ost also dominated other ch3 sound tracks too.

So yes, even though Yaya is very famous, like mentioned she wasn't even needed to be attached to Nakee, the lakorn is still powerful without her. Even though her name was not attached to Nakee the movie at first, people were already happy and asking for Taew to come back. So we can say it's a good storyline but Taew definitely nailed her role and left a mark. Congrats to her for winning lots of big awards!

Oh and about Yaya not needing any drama popularity to be riding off on, what about Duang Jai Akkanee the drama that made her FAMOUS. That lakorn made her and Nadech famous individually and as a koojin and they have been riding on the fame ever since. (Sorry Nadech!)

If they are going to have a veteran how about Aff, they look kinda similar lol

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

7 million is still quite high for a high rated lakorn, you would think that because it had high ratings most caught it on TV so they didn't need to watch on YT but I'm assuming that with the high views it was still a popular Lakorn overall and some of Thailand's viewers and international fans wanted to watch\rewatch, either way its episodes had higher views than other lakorns. Some lakorns have low ratings but its view on YT can get millions because people missed it live or cause international fans are watching. But what makes Nakee different is that it has both high ratings and high views on YouTube, making it a big hit and people in Thailand definitely loved it.

PCKN and KC, some of the popular lakorns with average rating, had lots of views (around 3-4 million) on the first part of episode 1 only and even that, Nakee's other episodes had surpassed that. It's last part has more than 30 million, making it the highest viewed, even if its not 300 million views it's still highest for a lakorn part. Nakee's ost also dominated other ch3 sound tracks too.

So yes, even though Yaya is very famous, like mentioned she wasn't even needed to be attached to Nakee, the lakorn is still powerful without her. Even though her name was not attached to Nakee the movie at first, people were already happy and asking for Taew to come back. So we can say it's a good storyline but Taew definitely nailed her role and left a mark. Congrats to her for winning lots of big awards!

Oh and about Yaya not needing any drama popularity to be riding off on, what about Duang Jai Akkanee the drama that made her FAMOUS. That lakorn made her and Nadech famous individually and as a koojin and they have been riding on the fame ever since. (Sorry Nadech!)

If they are going to have a veteran how about Aff, they look kinda similar lol
I totally agree girl! Thank you for speaking my mind! And being honest! You nailed it. Lol :) Yes Taew deserves to finish off the Nakee fame! No offense to anyone. Especially the Yaya fans. But Taew did well in Nakee. All in all Nakee was a big hit. We'll wait for the confirmation. So no harsh feelings to anyone!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Maybe CH3 should air Teaw's lakorn ASAP to rescue the ratings like many mentioned here that her lakorns did well.

The ratings for CH3 are in a very sad state right now.

Mon-Tue
James Ma & Margie average 3.25

Tue-Wed
Boy & Patricia average 2.23

Fri-Sun
Ken T & Chompoo average 3.53

All three lakorns add up and the ratings are still in a single digit.

This proves that good ratings depend on many factors:

Good script/story
Good cast - main and supporting
Good producer & director
Good staffs & crew, cameras, lighting, make up, costumes, music, editing, etc.
Weak competition from other channels
Mother nature - no disasters, major flooding, etc.
Political & business environments - lakorns aired very late or didn't air at all due to country protest, unrest, sport events, blackout, etc.

I gave credit to Anne Thongprasom for the last three factors.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Maybe CH3 should air Teaw's lakorn ASAP to rescue the ratings like many mentioned here that her lakorns did well.

The ratings for CH3 are in a very sad state right now.

Mon-Tue
James Ma & Margie average 3.25

Tue-Wed
Boy & Patricia average 2.23

Fri-Sun
Ken T & Chompoo average 3.53

All three lakorns add up and the ratings are still in a single digit.

This proves that good ratings depend on many factors:

Good script/story
Good cast - main and supporting
Good producer & director
Good staffs & crew, cameras, lighting, make up, costumes, music, editing, etc.
Weak competition from other channels
Mother nature - no disasters, major flooding, etc.
Political & business environments - lakorns aired very late or didn't air at all due to country protest, unrest, sport events, etc.

I gave credit to Anne Thongprasom for the last three factors.
Oh geez! Yes they should! Maybe that'll help Channel 3! Yay for Taew! :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Taew is unique in a sense a lot of her lakorns has high ratings. She does attract viewers than most actresses in her generation. Nakee is a major success and no denying that Taew is a big part of it.

The sequel without the original would be a shame. The lakorn is such a big hit no need to play up anyone to make a buzz. Just the title Nakee alone would create the buzz. Yaya alone or anyone for that matter would not make the lakorn any bigger or more popular than it already is. I can understand if Yaya's lakorn always get good ratings and beat Taew's lakorn all the time but that isn't a fact. So, there's no need to drag someone in just for the heck of it. Also, if they replaced the original cast it is like saying, OK you helped us before now your help is no longer needed, bye bye.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Ohooho this is my first time to posting in a page twice but .... let it be Im not bother anyone go head think and say as you guy want I'm not a fan of any one even yaya as I said everywhere I just admire hard working actors and actresses and l just know one of them in thai like Mrs yaya
If l comment by her name l just saying the truth nothing more ...and it seems one of guy didn't read my comment really well first as I said nakee hadn't just good cast it had everything as l examples in a comment befor but you guy hit bottom just on two item like alot of viewers and teaw actress yes she is good but not the only reason of the nakees popularity NAKEE AND YAYA DON'T NEED TO ONE ANOTHER POPULARITY cause they both popular on their own but if puls two popular to each other it make buzz alot and no one can deniy it second if many of them watch parts of drama in online way it's acceptable reason enough but when you say KC didn't pass 7 million yet it's bc nakee released many month befor KC and had more time to take this numbrous And I don't think this drama is popular internationally for more info you can visit the page of nakee and KC in mydramalist site and see their rank there this is an international site and third could yaya ridding of by DJA if she wasnt talented then after good story and staff her talent as a 17 years old girl was on point plus everything she had such as beuty polite hardwork student and ...exc not just be popular by couple onscreen and a drama like her first all persons that see KC and adore it know this drama as miss jees drama everywhere l read THEN IT BETTER SAY A DRAMA RIDING OF POPULARITY BY THE NAME OF A CHARACTER THAT MADE BY AN ACTRESS LIKE Mrs yaya plus KC story was a public simple that happen for more people in sositey not an above human ability power story like nakee that is more interesting for people and nearby to their traditions it was shockingly if it didn't get high viewer in thai with these two factor intersting and traditions story another example to understand my mean is SB was this drama be popular without ken and Anne then your opinion is worst bc somtimes it's drama get popular by the ridding off character that make by actors/ess like jeed in DJA and fourththing Im not in gape of couple on/offscreen like ny and others made by ch3 l just see in thai ET l just care about acting skill but secret behind ny is l found both of them really hard work and polite that they could coming up with each other this long then they can be this popular without eachother then at least let's judg them by their other dramas in future like RN GS and LLSLR ...LR...LK by see a flower we can't say spring is coming let's see more flowers. Really sleepy honestly it was a long time ago l was arguing with guy in a froum.good night guys.
Why are you so butt hurt? Also, idk what's the deal? You can say all you want, but if a person doesn't like yaya acting or another other actor it wouldn't matter what you say.

By the way, Nakee was a great drama. Everyone did a great job, especially Taew.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
I can't imagine anyone else playing the role Nakee other than Taew. Nakee won't be the same to me if its not with the original cast.
I agree. Nakee won't be the same to me if its not with the orginial cast, just like how Harry Potter wouldn't be the same without the same cast. Lol.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Taew looks so beautiful in anything but I especially love it when she's in Thai traditional clothing! Can Ch.3 or P'Off confirm for the original casts to return in part 2 already!!!

Capture+_2017-07-11-05-14-42.jpg

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Taew is unique in a sense a lot of her lakorns has high ratings. She does attract viewers than most actresses in her generation. Nakee is a major success and no denying that Taew is a big part of it.

The sequel without the original would be a shame. The lakorn is such a big hit no need to play up anyone to make a buzz. Just the title Nakee alone would create the buzz. Yaya alone or anyone for that matter would not make the lakorn any bigger or more popular than it already is. I can understand if Yaya's lakorn always get good ratings and beat Taew's lakorn all the time but that isn't a fact. So, there's no need to drag someone in just for the heck of it. Also, if they replaced the original cast it is like saying, OK you helped us before now your help is no longer needed, bye bye.
I totally agree with you. Both Ken and Taew did say they are ready to play in Nakee 2 if there is. I believe Taew is rising to the top after Nakee. She is becoming more popular nowadays. Matter of fact, I need to meet her when I come to Thailand this mid November and take a picture with her!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
People can never stand the fact that something can be popular without the help of their princess. Ridiculous.

If you are not a Yaya fan, why are you getting so mad? If Taew was not good with her role in Nakee then it wouldn't be good also. Plus Nakee only aired 2 months or so before KC not like its been almost a year apart.

Yaya is popular now but before DJA she wasn't as popular as she is now. Everyone needs a hit lakorn to get notice.

If you don't think Taew is better than Yaya then up to you, like you said everyone is free to have their own opinions so don't be mad when someone is stating theirs.

Back to Nakee, I agree Taew is definitely getting more and more popular! She's in Cambodia for a meet and greet, the recent event where she was dancing as Nakee, she looked beautiful too!!

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Taew looked gorgeous at the PNN meet and greet event in Phnom Penh. A few of my relatives were there and said she's even more prettier, slimmer and petite in person. I'm sure the Cambodian/Khmer fans will highly enjoy the lakorn once it officially airs on PNN and she'll gain an even greater International fanbase. As for the sequels, it would only make sense for Taew to return in the second segment. If they used a different actress in the movie version, that is somewhat acceptable but to cast another in the lakorn would only neglect the hardwork and ratings that Taew helped generated. Realistically speaking, I don't even see P'Off looking at another candidate over one of his favourite daughters so I would just take those rumors with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Happy for Teaw's fans and the people in Cambodia.

Now for Yaya's fans.

Congratulations to Yaya and Thailand!

Yaya was the first Thai celebrities to be selected along with other 12 celebrities around the world to participate in the campaign Connected Journeys.....Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon Connected Smart Watch.

Here the message from Yaya

" So honored and excited to finally announce that I'm a new member of the Louis Vuitton family!
I've been so excited about this!
Thank you so much to everyone, fan clubs for your love, supports and encouragement, for being by my side every steps, and for being the voice and cheering squads making me more well known from Thailand.
so very honored and proud. "

credit Pantip Thai Forum

"When someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right" unknown

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm kind of wonder that nowadays Aum Patcharapa is still the number 1 actress in Thailand, but why she doesn't seem to participate in international events like chompoo, praya, and Yaya, etc.?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm kind of wonder that nowadays Aum Patcharapa is still the number 1 actress in Thailand, but why she doesn't seem to participate in international events like chompoo, praya, and Yaya, etc.?
Being popular in Thailand is different than being popular internationally though. Girls like Chom, Yaya, and etc have lots of current work that are being subbed in English and fans can easily follow. Channel 7 lakorns aren't as easy to access for overseas fans.

Also, I don't think Nakee would have been as popular as it was without Taew. Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles. People got into Nakee because of Taew's basically flawless acting. I'm sure there are other actresses that can do well in the role, but no one can make the role shine the way Taew did. To be honest, I think more people associate Nakee with Taew more than anything. Even Ken himself as the pra'ek didn't garner as much buzz as Taew did.

P

PrincessKarina

I also admire your honesty in here. You have your points and my girl @AnnTfan has hers. All in all us Nakee fans feel it only makes sense that Ken P and Taew reprise their roles since they started the Nakee fame. I can honestly say I am not a Yaya fan but she can always change my mind as an actress. She hasn't up to date. I'm looking for talents in an actress. Not because she is hot. And Taew has proven over and over she got the talents. I'm not hating but also stating my mind neutrally in here. @roshana