[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

Definitely skipping this one. Can't watch if its not focus on Taew and Ken. Seriously KT started the whole phenomenon of Nakee and I feel like by putting NY in here, its just someone high in the chain wanting to make big money. Sorry but not sorry, its the truth. :p
I support you! My point blank! Love your comment! :icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That's the thing. In LR they aren't the 2nd cast, in here Ken & Taew are. This isn't a part 1 of Ken & Taew. If having KT play the reincarnations, it just make no sense to bother with doing a movie. NY may play a reincarnation roles, but I doubt their charcters are the exact same as KT. Not expecting anyone to be happy, but geezzzzze lol
How does it not make sense for KT to play their very own reincarnations? The whole reason why Nakee fans wanted a sequel was to see KT end up together and honestly I would be happy to just see KT end up together (Not in NY form, if the assumptions about the movie is correct) even if its just for 5 mins though. This just seems like a bogus move for KT and original Nakee fans.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Why is ppl even mad about this? It's like any remake ppl or movies. You see a bunch of part 1, part 2 & you don't see the same folks in it all the time. How do you guys know they aren't continuing from this? Perhaps they do end up together later. As Ya said in a interview, you haven't seen the whole story, so watch. Or don't watch! lol I don't think the issue is NY playing KT reincarnation. I think the real problem is Nakee's fans weren't happy with the ending of their original, hence why everyone are so upset.

Last edited:

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Nakee's fans mostly Taew's fans the one weren't happy because the movie leads are Yaya and Nadech not Taew & Ken. So they became bitter.

If they want to blame on someone then blame it on Art Act. Because he picked NY to be the main characters in the movie not the original lakorn Nakee's actor & actress.

Yaya, she seems like tried to hold herself from posting too much about Nakee as she respect the original casts Taew and Ken, probably because she is aware Nakee wasn't hers' from the start.

While Taew keep on posting about it. What if she promote too much but when we watch the movie, she's only appears for just a short of time. lol :facepalm::risas3:

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely skipping this one. Can't watch if its not focus on Taew and Ken. Seriously KT started the whole phenomenon of Nakee and I feel like by putting NY in here, its just someone high in the chain wanting to make big money. Sorry but not sorry, its the truth. :p
Definitely how I feel. Love what you just said. ^^

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
of course we're annoyed its like having season 2 of, lets say GRGR, but NY appears for 5 mins lol. Of course its easy for people to not understand us cause its not them that it's happening to. But its whatever if Yaya respects KT then fine, I think it just has to do with some of the fans not having that respect. but okay, I'm not going to waste my time anymore and I've already said all that I wanted. lol plus Taew promotes so much because Nakee is very special to her, at least she's willing to promote something that she's barely in. that's the respect to p off and ny. :clap:

P

PrincessKarina

of course we're annoyed its like having season 2 of, lets say GRGR, but NY appears for 5 mins lol. Of course its easy for people to not understand us cause its not them that it's happening to. But its whatever if Yaya respects KT then fine, I think it just has to do with some of the fans not having that respect. but okay, I'm not going to waste my time anymore and I've already said all that I wanted. lol plus Taew promotes so much because Nakee is very special to her, at least she's willing to promote something that she's barely in. that's the respect to p off and ny. :clap:
Beautifully said! You spoke it to the core. Love Taew always for keeping it real. She rock!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
from my observation, i think yaya is one of the most hated actress on this site. i would say second with janie being first. the funny thing is they are not even comparable

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think that's true, I've seen people write lovely things about Yaya. From observation I think people dislike the NY koojin but don't personally hate N or Y. know I don't, they seem quirky, charming people. NY is just so big that they seem to crush everyone else.
Koojin fame is unearned, it seems unfair, esp when NY don't confirm or deny and it's a huge part of the fascination . I'm an MK fan but I'm willing to admit that part of their appeal is their personal life.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I don't think that's true, I've seen people write lovely things about Yaya. From observation I think people dislike the NY koojin but don't personally hate N or Y. know I don't, they seem quirky, charming people. NY is just so big that they seem to crush everyone else.
Koojin fame is unearned, it seems unfair, esp when NY don't confirm or deny and it's a huge part of the fascination . I'm an MK fan but I'm willing to admit that part of their appeal is their personal life.
hopefully you are right because i have noticed that alot of people here dont like her even koojin aside.

bonbon

sarNie Egg
from my observation, i think yaya is one of the most hated actress on this site. i would say second with janie being first. the funny thing is they are not even comparable
I think people need to push aside the hate or dislike of koojin and watch for her acting in here. She may turn out to surprise people

P

PrincessKarina

i hope its just the producers "WE" are blaming.
You don’t have to emphasize “we” because truth is if those don’t like or hate Yaya they did from previously. Not just in here. I know it’s not exactly NY’s faults but we Nakee fans wants to voice our angers on why Nakee 2 won’t have the original cast who made Nakee popular. Plus we want to see the original characters end up happily together!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
You don’t have to emphasize “we” because truth is if those don’t like or hate Yaya they did from previously. Not just in here. I know it’s not exactly NY’s faults but we Nakee fans wants to voice our angers on why Nakee 2 won’t have the original cast who made Nakee popular. Plus we want to see the original characters end up happily together!
if y'all say so. just my observations about this site