[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, GRACEJEN, you got me smiling like a fool at Tokyo Station ..
now, I want to spam with you girls instead of heading back to work T_T 
I really look forward to the ending ..
can't wait for next week!!!!
Thanks na.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I haven't seen Mon Jun Tra. I was anticipating it though because of Chakrit, but because of my impression on Margie...I kind of turned it down...yeah...wrong thing to do. Would you say it's like NRSL good?? If so I'm going to watch it because I'm used to Margie now. HEHE. Yeah um...this one is pretty good. It deserves some recognition! Even though it doesn't have intimate scenes, it has cute enough scenes. Haha.

Phatman! You totally have to watch MJT! It's good! I love the chemistry between Chakrit and Margie. I totally fall for Chakrit's character. Lol. Watch it. The subbing for that lakorn is almost done! ^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
OMG, GRACEJEN, you got me smiling like a fool at Tokyo Station ..
now, I want to spam with you girls instead of heading back to work T_T 
I really look forward to the ending ..
can't wait for next week!!!!
Thanks na.

Cecilia, you're in Japan?!!!! Nice! How is it there? Sorry, OT. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
gracejen said:
From what I read it was natural. Not nam nao. Cause throughout the whole lakorn it has shown how Mai & Bate are friendly as well as it being known that Gawin liked So. Bate knew Gawin was like So's dream guy & that she has even gone on a date with him. So has seen firsthand how close Mai & Bate are. Sometimes when you're confronted by what you fear you can't think logically or wait for the truth to be revealed. Both Bate & So are in love so when they think the other is taken it hurts. Especially when they know the history between the "couple".

Grammy, please release the slow versions of Ruk Mai Ruk already. I want it on my mp3 player.

Question. I see you guys talk about 'nam nao' all the time, but never bothered asking about it. Now I'm curious what does it mean? Haha. 

YES! They need to release the slow piano version AND the guitar version AND the instrumental. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Phatman! You totally have to watch MJT! It's good! I love the chemistry between Chakrit and Margie. I totally fall for Chakrit's character. Lol. Watch it. The subbing for that lakorn is almost done! ^^

Yeah? Alright. Since I'm still waiting on this one and SSP to be subbed, I might as well start on MJT right? HEHE. Darn though, it's ALMOST done only?! I thought it'd be done by now...grr. More waiting then? HAHA. I'm currently enjoying Tui and Aom's Pan Thai Nora Sing, so I'll start MJT later, or whenever I'm discontinuing PTNS.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Question. I see you guys talk about 'nam nao' all the time, but never bothered asking about it. Now I'm curious what does it mean? Haha. 

YES! They need to release the slow piano version AND the guitar version AND the instrumental. Hehe.
Nam nao is like......can I say this without being killed by people??? Channel 7 lakorns do very very good nam nao, the whole slap kiss/birth secret/ crazy crazy nang rai character who wants to kill the n'ek and fake sleeps with the p'ek so that the n'ek misunderstands the situation, oh also there might be a willing scene, basically those lakorns that are an addictive drug but have a totally crap storyline where you want to throw many things. 

I guess you could also look at Korean makjang dramas as well. 

cecilia

Staff member
I like Mon Jun Tra as well - i thought Krit and Margie are cute together as well .. Actualy, I have to say I see Margie improve a lot lately b/c she seems to have load of chemistry with her costars .. maybe the older one like p'Umm, Krit, Peter, and of course -- Boy too lol

Aylove, I've been in Japan since July 2013 -- Will head back August 30th though .. A part of me don't want to leave here but a part of me want to leave b/c i miss my family like crazy. If you do ever want to travel, i highly recommend Japan as one of the top country to stop for your Asia tour.

Namnao to me is .. crappy corny love story w/a cinderella twist to it where n'ek gets abuse in all sort of sadist ways lol

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Awe...it's going to end...

I knew it was something along that line. HEHE. Thanks!

I haven't seen Mon Jun Tra. I was anticipating it though because of Chakrit, but because of my impression on Margie...I kind of turned it down...yeah...wrong thing to do. Would you say it's like NRSL good?? If so I'm going to watch it because I'm used to Margie now. HEHE. Yeah um...this one is pretty good. It deserves some recognition! Even though it doesn't have intimate scenes, it has cute enough scenes. Haha.
You should definitely watch it!!! I think out of the three parts of the "Saam Thahan Seu Sao" series the part with Chakrit and Margie was the one I was looking forward to the most, and it did not disappoint, the chemistry is so incredibly awesome, and both of them are such great actors. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
From what I read it was natural. Not nam nao. Cause throughout the whole lakorn it has shown how Mai & Bate are friendly as well as it being known that Gawin liked So. Bate knew Gawin was like So's dream guy & that she has even gone on a date with him. So has seen firsthand how close Mai & Bate are. Sometimes when you're confronted by what you fear you can't think logically or wait for the truth to be revealed. Both Bate & So are in love so when they think the other is taken it hurts. Especially when they know the history between the "couple".

Grammy, please release the slow versions of Ruk Mai Ruk already. I want it on my mp3 player.
Yay!! Thank god, I don't know how I would feel if they decided to throw in a nam nao moment into this lakorn. It's gone so well and there have not been any nam nao moments in it so far, oh except for Kaew, she's pretty nam nao. I like that part you said there, they both can't handle it if the other is taken by someone else, especially considering all the moments and time that they've spent together.

Oh to you last point, HELL YES!!! Grammy release the slow version already!!! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh also, I'm watching ep 6 again, I noticed this the first time I saw it, but didn't get a chance to comment, when Soh is haunted by that ghost the only two people that she calls are Wun and Pie and then she goes and crashes at Bate's place, she doesn't even think of calling Nin, her so called "best friend". Maybe Nin is just her industry best friend, but Wun and Pie are her true best friends, they're supportive of her and know what her personality is like, they also only want the best for her, Nin doesn't even care about Soh, most of the time its all her and her drama with Than.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sniffsniff* I'm getting super behind on this lakorn.. must do a major catch up ASAP!  I'm barely on 7.

Anyways... I think the reason I love this lakorn so much is defintely due to the chemistry of the pra'nang.  I guess it's due to the flow of the storyline and how they're slowly gaining feelings for one another..  I love how there was time involvement.. not just a rush of bam!  I love you now.. ahaha.. (I don't know if y'all understand what I mean :p)  Yes they bicker, but which other couples don't?  hehe.

Anyways..  I must say Margie is one of the few actresses that works wonders with her co-stars.  She's been doing such a good job of having chemistry with each and everyone of them...  If y'all know me, I'm Bargie-biased but... goodness, she even has me shipping for her and Mike, and now even her and Peter :p

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
*sniffsniff* I'm getting super behind on this lakorn.. must do a major catch up ASAP!  I'm barely on 7.

Anyways... I think the reason I love this lakorn so much is defintely due to the chemistry of the pra'nang.  I guess it's due to the flow of the storyline and how they're slowly gaining feelings for one another..  I love how there was time involvement.. not just a rush of bam!  I love you now.. ahaha.. (I don't know if y'all understand what I mean :p)  Yes they bicker, but which other couples don't?  hehe.

Anyways..  I must say Margie is one of the few actresses that works wonders with her co-stars.  She's been doing such a good job of having chemistry with each and everyone of them...  If y'all know me, I'm Bargie-biased but... goodness, she even has me shipping for her and Mike, and now even her and Peter :p

Yup, this romance has definitely flowed naturally, you get to see the feelings slowly develop, its not instalove, and its not, "I hate you but secretly love you" and then BAM total love. I love bickering couples, they give me so many fuzzy feelings, but this couple especially has me smiling like a crazy person each and everytime they are on screen together. 

Lol I'm pretty Bargie biased as well, but I'm now shipping her with Peter and with Chakrit. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
If this ended with 15 eps on the 7th of September instead, I would be one very very very happy shipper. It would be an awesome birthday present, getting my happy ending :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds like everyone liked MJT. I will definitely add it to my to-watch list.

I still don't fully understand "nam nao," but I kind of get it. HAHA. nam nao = no good. How about that? HAHA.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Sounds like everyone liked MJT. I will definitely add it to my to-watch list.

I still don't fully understand "nam nao," but I kind of get it. HAHA. nam nao = no good. How about that? HAHA.
Lol "nam nao" to me equals hair pulling frustration, eye rolling and cursing. Oh and wanting to throw stuff at the characters :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol "nam nao" to me equals hair pulling frustration, eye rolling and cursing. Oh and wanting to throw stuff at the characters :)
Got it. Haha. Thanks.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I finally found out that Soh's father is a "gum nan" Bate says so in ep 6. So she's actually from out of the city then? So is a "gum nan" the mayor? Or is that the "poo yai baan"?? Either way her family is pretty well off then and in a high position.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah? Alright. Since I'm still waiting on this one and SSP to be subbed, I might as well start on MJT right? HEHE. Darn though, it's ALMOST done only?! I thought it'd be done by now...grr. More waiting then? HAHA. I'm currently enjoying Tui and Aom's Pan Thai Nora Sing, so I'll start MJT later, or whenever I'm discontinuing PTNS.

They have only 2 episodes to go then they;re done subbing MJT. I'm sure by the time you get towards the ending of MJT, it's already all subbed. Lol. 

cecilia said:
I like Mon Jun Tra as well - i thought Krit and Margie are cute together as well .. Actualy, I have to say I see Margie improve a lot lately b/c she seems to have load of chemistry with her costars .. maybe the older one like p'Umm, Krit, Peter, and of course -- Boy too lol

Aylove, I've been in Japan since July 2013 -- Will head back August 30th though .. A part of me don't want to leave here but a part of me want to leave b/c i miss my family like crazy. If you do ever want to travel, i highly recommend Japan as one of the top country to stop for your Asia tour.

Namnao to me is .. crappy corny love story w/a cinderella twist to it where n'ek gets abuse in all sort of sadist ways lol

August 30th is in 4 days. Wow, didn't know you were in Japan. I'm sure it's a beautiful country. Japan is on my list then. ha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
They have only 2 episodes to go then they;re done subbing MJT. I'm sure by the time you get towards the ending of MJT, it's already all subbed. Lol. 

I have to check it out then, but perhaps in a few more days. Hehe. Gotta get over Tui and Aom first.