[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
aww but at that same time yesss! Sad that this lakorn is ending filming and going to aired any time soon but excited to see what kind of lakorn Kim is going to have next and who will be her lucky pra'ek this time...i want someone new, fresh couple.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time do fly fast although we didn't have much update through whole filming process but i was happy following kimbo moment they are hilarious together and i believe i will enjoy them onscreen the story i don't know what to expect so i hope it will help kimbo to shine  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

cr bia619

cr bannyying

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Sweet_09 said:
aww but at that same time yesss! Sad that this lakorn is ending filming and going to aired any time soon but excited to see what kind of lakorn Kim is going to have next and who will be her lucky pra'ek this time...i want someone new, fresh couple.
Yeah.. Sad a bit.. :cry:.. I hope this thread will not be silence..
I'm excited too.. What lakorn she'll be in next.. Yeah.. Fresh couple.. We have so many for her.. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
Yeah.. Sad a bit.. :cry:.. I hope this thread will not be silence..
I'm excited too.. What lakorn she'll be in next.. Yeah.. Fresh couple.. We have so many for her.. ^_^
it will not be silent for sure with the team we have here :ghehe: i'm sooo soooo curious to know who will be the next can't help it  , now  NRTR is near the end i'm waiting any day to hear a rumor of kim in a new lakorn 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
it will not be silent for sure with the team we have here :ghehe: i'm sooo soooo curious to know who will be the next can't help it  , now  NRTR is near the end i'm waiting any day to hear a rumor of kim in a new lakorn 
Yeah!! NRTR team keep on going.. go! Go! Go!

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL he is no less than Mark so no :secret:  But I really like their chemistry  :dance1:
peace said:
why are you asking step heh?  :pervie:  What are you thinking about shipping him with kim :ghehe: ?