Mrs James Ma
2:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcA3iRMWigQ

8:37 Idk if this is from NRTR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipFFhN2cT7w

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I mean when Natee becomes Pim's bodyguard, it will be fun lol I know it will not come soon  :bhehe:
i didn't notice the comment before and yes i can't wait next ep he will become her bodyguard aaaaaaaaa 4 days seems soo loong arrrghh 

"i'm her bodyguard from now on no one can harm her" :spin: :spin: 

and this generic of end make me goo crazy i wish i can watch this everyday there soo many promising scene in the lakorn 

i never imagined i will see that look in boy's eyes he look sooooo in love awwww :spin: :spin: 

this is sooo sweet :heart: :blush:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok Peace. Sometimes even I dont notice some comments, I skipped yours too in pcknmcpw, just yesterday saw it when I was reading old pages again :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so much sadness :cry: :cry: Nate need to come faster to live with her if i watch another scene of her crying in home alone my eyes will dry it just soo heartbreaking to imagine someone who feel this loneliness although she had what everyone want (money, fame) but that value absolutely nothing if you don't have love and warm in your life  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: she technically have no one beside her despite her manager no family no lover no friends 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
are you finding excuses to hold her in your arms mr bodyguard   :pervie: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've decided that since I'm not really good at Thai language, I'm not going to translate word for word. I'll just translate the parts that you guys want to understand, so if you have any specific part, just ask me.

As of Nam and her boyfriend. The boyfriend is Yard's character's little brother. Nam is like a prostitute. Her parents sold her to a rich man who they owe money to. Nam escaped so they came after the parents and killed them both. Nam still works as a prostitute when she met her boyfriend. When he found out, he was going to break up with her, but he loved her too much. They promised that she'll stop being a prostitute and they'll go get married and start a new life, but she got murdered before. The police says she killed herself, but the boyfriend doesn't think so, he suspects the two guys from the entertainment industry who used to go to Nam for "business". They threaten to kill her if she leaves. The boyfriend told Pim all of this the next day because he doesn't want Yard to know.

When Pim decides to take revenge, Nam's spirit comes to warn her of the dangers.

Here are some parts that some of you already asked for:

NRTR ep 1 6/9: at the event

(Natee captures Pim)
Natee: Are you alright?
Pim: Crazy officer
Natee: You okay?
Pim: bad officer, loves to trick citizens (basically, she just called him bad name)
Natee: the trouble-maker high-so lady
Pim: Let go.
(Pim pushes him away, then turns to see the people, then grabs his arm again)
Pim: Um all that was just a little surprise skit to thank all the special guests. Nothing wrong.
(Pim smiles and whispers to Natee)
Pim: Lift me
Natee: What did you say?
Pim: Carry me up onto the stage. Hurry.
Natee: No
Pim: If you don't I'll bite you
(Natee carries her onto the stage)
Pim whispters: Let me down now. now go.
(Natee walks off)
Natee: What a trouble maker
Sakda: What did you do to get to carry Pimchank onto the stage?
(I couldn't hear what Natee says clearly, but I think it's something about his job)
Sakda: Everyone here is jealous of you. Even I am sad that I didn't get to carry Pimchanok.
Natee: Let's just say you were lucky

NRTR ep 1 9/9: When Pim and Natee meet again

Pim: You hit me with the car
Natee: Just almost, not yet
Pim: You weren't careful and you don't take the blame
Natee: You're at fault for not watching where you are going
Pim: What?
Sakda: Speak nicely
Natee: Why? A girl like this deserves good words?
Pim: Then don't speak.
(Pim scratches his car)
Natee: Hey that's my car!
Pim: Yes, Bad manners and bad mouth, you deserve this
Natee: Stop it
Pim: Let go! Help, a police officer is hurting a citizen, help!
Natee: Stop...If you don't stop i'll kiss you! that's enough. Now you stop, but I want to say, with a face like yours, I can't kiss.
Pim: Crazy, as if your that good-looking.
Sakda: I apologize in place of Natee, are you okay, do you want me to take you to the hospital for a check out?
Natee: You can see. How is she hurt? Why apologize, she scratched my car.
Pim: Awhile ago I was mad, but now I'm very happy.
(Pim and Charlie leaves.)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHAAANNNNNNKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU Bie whatever you do whatever you want to translate im sooo thankfuuuullll for it it still sooo nice and kind of you :thanks: :thanks: appreciate appreciate

and i knew they said that the thing with kimmy's acting that when i watch raw just looking at her expression and eyes i can write the script on my own she just show the meaning perfectly 

and ohh myyyy to this lines

Natee:" Stop...If you don't stop i'll kiss you! that's enough" well it soo clear that you are finding excuses haha you want to kiss her heh 

". Now you stop, but I want to say, with a face like yours, I can't kiss.", you are just pretending :coverlaf:
Pim: "Crazy, as if your that good-looking." he is not good looking but he will be sweet and protect you 

Bie pleae can you translate the scene of her crying (in front of the mom/ with charlie the morning she figured out her sister died/) i want to know the words she said although i know when i will know the words i will cry another river i cried non stop without knowing the words but felt them in her eyes so i have to get my tissue ready when i will watch it with words 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this two they just get along sooooooooooooo weeelllllll i love their relationship

cr to the member lakornblog

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
Bie pleae can you translate the scene of her crying (in front of the mom/ with charlie the morning she figured out her sister died/) i want to know the words she said although i know when i will know the words i will cry another river i cried non stop without knowing the words but felt them in her eyes so i have to get my tissue ready when i will watch it with words 
Of course, and thanks for understanding. LOL. :)

I think I already translated the part where Pim talks to her mother at the hospital. But here it is again if you need it. :)

Pimchanok/mother scenes:

Charlie: Do you want me to go with you?

Pim: It's better if i go alone.

Charlie: But you worked so hard all day, I'm afraid you'll knock out.

Pim: When did you start seeing me as a weak person?

(Pim goes up)

Pim: Mom, I came to visit you. You have to be strong, I trust that you can do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pim takes the phone from Charlie)

Pim: Hello, I'm Pimchanok

(Pim holds her feelings inside as she wipes her tears)

Charlie: Pim, pim.

Pim: I'm going to continue filming

Charlie: Are you sure?

Pim: I'm sure, even if I go now, mom won't wake up. I don't want to make everyone wait for me.

(Pim goes back to filming)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pim goes home to a big empty house)

Charilie: Pim, do you want me to stay to be your friend?

Pim: You were busy at the funeral for days now, go back and get some rest. (Pim looks at the picture) Mom taught me to be strong, mom taught me to be contract and able to live by myself. But today, I don't have mom anymore, I don't have anything left.

(Pim falls to the floor crying)

Pim finds out her sister died:

(She hands the newspaper to Charilie)

Pim: Hey, I dreamt about this women.

Charlie: Lady Saitarn Prasertworakarn, drowned, police says it's suicide.

(Pim grabs the paper hears the sister calling, she realizes it's her sister, she gets the picture and shows Charlie)

Charlie: The one in black is Pim, the other one...

Pim: Nam, the sister that I had you hire a spy to search for, the same one that drowned in the news.

(Charlie is shocked)

(Pim has flashback)

the girls came to grab the doll. Pim comes along

Pim: Don't hurt my sister, you know, now go away (Pim goes to Nam) I won't let anyone hurt you.

(Nam cries)

Nam: I don't want to go, I want to stay here with P' Pim

Pim: You can't, you'll have parents and a warm loving family.

Nam: Can you go with me.

Pim: No, they adopted only you.

Lady: Saitarn, your parents came to get you.

Pim: I promise I will call you often

Nam: Really?

Pim: Yes, we will be sisters forever.

(Nam goes, Pim's mother comes)

Mother: I promise I will take care and love you like my real daughter.

Pim: Thank you (turns to lady) what if Nam calls back and I'm not here?

lady: I tried calling their number many times but no one answers, I think they probably moved, but no worries, if Saitarn calls I'll inform Pim right away.

Pim: Thank you

(End flashback)

Pim: I became an actress so that people will know me, so Nam will see and get in touch. I've searched for Nam for many years, never thought that I'd get to find her today, the day that she is not breathing anymore.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooommmmmmyyyy thank youuuuu Bie oooo myyyyy i'm crying again when i was reading thoselines i putted pimchanock's scene i my head and remembered how she cried and now im gonna cry again :cry: :cry: i have a mom and i have 3 others loving sisters so it's not like i'm relating it to my personal life but when i watched it i felt the pain of her i kept imagining people who live like that it's soo painful kim did a brilliant job brilliant job

Mom taught me to be strong, mom taught me to be contract and able to live by myself. But today, I don't have mom anymore, I don't have anything left.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bieluvr THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU REALLY. Its very difficult to translate, its ok even if you just give some summary of the episode its too much really THANK YOU so much for translating this parts  :thanks:  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
look at how he llok at her in the 0:49 hmmmm do you will miss her Boy :ghehe: Bie please what did he say at 1:01 why they react like that  :scratchhead2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqzOBsR1a4

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
look at how he llok at her in the 0:49 hmmmm do you will miss her Boy :ghehe: Bie please what did he say at 1:01 why they react like that  :scratchhead2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqzOBsR1a4
LOL> NOi asked if they ever want to act together again. Kim says yes, can we? Noy says yes. And Boy says, Do you want to? Plead me to. (He's telling her to beg him to act with her again) Kim says no. LOL. These two are really funny. :)