[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:

yard will pretend to be nice and deceive Nate to have him 

but Pim will see her true face this is becoming so exciting i can't wait to watch what will happen between them
Seems like Pim will first discover her true face so Natee and she will have an argue.  :rant: I really cannot see this kind of nang rai, so bad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Seems like Pim will first discover her true face so Natee and she will have an argue.  :rant: I really cannot see this kind of nang rai, so bad.
that what i thought too i think somehow she will discover her true color but when she will tell Nate he will no believe her let's wait and see if our speculation is right :coverlaf: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover

yard will pretend to be nice and deceive Nate to have him 

but Pim will see her true face this is becoming so exciting i can't wait to watch what will happen between them
I do hate people who pretend to be nice in the back..she's really evil

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
monkeykimmy said:
I think this about nangraiteerak's reaction. Could bieluvr or someone translate it? thanks so much.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150902/212622.html
They got to talk to Noi Busakorn. She says that she's happy that people are talking about NRTR and that it's getting good ratings (feedback). Kimbo's chemistry were great since the first day they began filming and she's glad that this time she got experienced script writers and director to help out too for this lakorn to come out good. Before this she got not quite experienced writer only (New writers). She's still tired from filming and cutting the scenes from this lakorn. They are still editing it as it's airing.

monkeykimmy said:
noom_piyachart
แค่เจอหน้ากันก็ตั้งท่าจะตีกันซะแล้ว ใจเย็นๆค่ะ ถ้าอยากรู้ว่าพระเอกพูดกวนนางเอกแค่ไหน คืนนี้รอดูใน #นางร้ายที่รัก #nangraiteerak ไหมคะ 20.20 น. ช่อง 3 นะคะ

Just meeting and they are already hitting each other. Calm down. If you want to know how much pra ek teases nang ek, tonight, watch it in NRTR.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his wife is obsessed 

:nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

kim look soooooo gorgeous and soo confident