[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So far so good. I like the fact that the lakorn has a mystery on the killing of Kim's orphan friend. It gives the lakorn a twist than just having a storyline about a bratty n'rai as n'ek. Kim plays these sassy roles with ease. One thing I enjoy about Kim's acting is her being able to portray her sorrow and happiness through her eyes. You can feel her emotion each time and it's hard to hold back tears while watching her cry. Boy is doing a great job also playing the cool, reserved cop. Total opposite from Kim's character. Also, I love the relationship between Jay and Pim. Glad Pim got someone she can trust and rely on in time of needs. Living in that big house all to herself is very lonely. Looking forward to more episode.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to know if Boy teases Margie also like this?? I saw him teasing Yaya and Nadech but he loves teasing Kim too much. Is it cos he has a lakorn with her so he spend more time with Kim and comfortable with her or he acts like this with all. I dont see him posting pics or videos like this with other actresses.
monkeykimmy said:
Boy's ig update. What does he say LOL.
เพื่อนๆครับ วันนี้ผมมีความยินดีจะมาแจ้งเพื่อนๆว่า อย่าลืมดูนางร้ายที่รักกันนะครับ มิเช่นนั้นคุณอาจจะพลาดฉากนี้ ดูรูปเป็นน้ำจิ้มไปก่อนนะครับ อยากบอกว่า ของจริงหนักกว่านี้ครับ #คิมมี่ครับ #นี่ผมไม่ได้มีเจตนาไม่ดีอันใดเลยนะครับ #ผมแค่อยากโปรโมทละคร #แค่นั้น  #นี่แคปจากละครนะเฟ้ยยยย #ไม่มีสิทธิ์แค้นนนน #ฮ่าาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาา @kimmy_kimberley #งดฝากร้านนะฮะ

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They did a good job selecting the little girl that plays Pim as a kid. She really does have a lot of features that resemble Kim. Judging from the preview, looks like Yard's character is the real n'rai in the lakorn. At the moment, she's just acting nice for show. We shall see.

That scene of Kim with no eyebrows will be epic. Too funny!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace why my gifs are so big?? :facepalm:

when you do the gif put in the option "choose quality forma" put Medium 

PS: step please can you put your preview big gif in this page under spoiler they are slowing the page a little bit :blush: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you peace :)  I will search for it
Sorry I put them in spoiler now :)
peace said:

when you do the gif put in the option "choose quality forma" put Medium 

PS: step please can you put your preview big gif in this page under spoiler they are slowing the page a little bit :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I saw that option is for images only  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

try again if you are using makeagif  site then you definitely will found this option  (the one i putted in red square) and there is three options 

small

Medium

Large

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
8 hours :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

cr as tagged

ahhhhh now you will never be lonely again i will definitly fall in love with their relationship the way he is sitting listening to her is sooo sweet :heart:

cr bannyying

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
noom_piyachart
แค่เจอหน้ากันก็ตั้งท่าจะตีกันซะแล้ว ใจเย็นๆค่ะ ถ้าอยากรู้ว่าพระเอกพูดกวนนางเอกแค่ไหน คืนนี้รอดูใน #นางร้ายที่รัก #nangraiteerak ไหมคะ 20.20 น. ช่อง 3 นะคะ

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU AGAIN Peace  :thumbsup:  I was using other site and it did not have this option. This is easier than that. Yayyy thank you  :kiss:
peace said:

try again if you are using makeagif  site then you definitely will found this option  (the one i putted in red square) and there is three options 

Medium

Large

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
THANK YOU AGAIN Peace  :thumbsup:  I was using other site and it did not have this option. This is easier than that. Yayyy thank you  :kiss:

you are welcome teammate   :highfive:

jay and Pim

cr khun_jun

the mess

cr ginneyja

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:
Judging from the preview, looks like Yard's character is the real n'rai in the lakorn. At the moment, she's just acting nice for show. We shall see.

That scene of Kim with no eyebrows will be epic. Too funny!

yard will pretend to be nice and deceive Nate to have him 

but Pim will see her true face this is becoming so exciting i can't wait to watch what will happen between them