[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL> NOi asked if they ever want to act together again. Kim says yes, can we? Noy says yes. And Boy says, Do you want to? Plead me to. (He's telling her to beg him to act with her again) Kim says no. LOL. These two are really funny. :)

thanks Bie  :kiss2:  and :lmao3: at "plead me to"  , well boy you have to wait in the list first after (ananda, nadech) to reunite with her :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I cant wait to watch ep.2 and why time goes so slow :cry:
sooooooo sllloowwww  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  this 6 days seemed like 2 weeks 

2 days to go *sigh* , Nate will bring the happiness to her i noticed in the ep1 Pimchanock barely smiles from her heart but in the mvs and in the generic with Nate she will be laughing her heart out i can't wait to see their love blossom and how they gonna be together and how they will expose the criminal 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I'm so lost right know.all because of busy schedule.Oh...I really do love their chemistry.Haha..beg to boy to work with him again.I'll do it instead of Kim so that we can see kimbo again.BTW..two days more to gooo..:woot: :woot:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Boy's ig update. What does he say LOL.
เพื่อนๆครับ วันนี้ผมมีความยินดีจะมาแจ้งเพื่อนๆว่า อย่าลืมดูนางร้ายที่รักกันนะครับ มิเช่นนั้นคุณอาจจะพลาดฉากนี้ ดูรูปเป็นน้ำจิ้มไปก่อนนะครับ อยากบอกว่า ของจริงหนักกว่านี้ครับ #คิมมี่ครับ #นี่ผมไม่ได้มีเจตนาไม่ดีอันใดเลยนะครับ #ผมแค่อยากโปรโมทละคร #แค่นั้น  #นี่แคปจากละครนะเฟ้ยยยย #ไม่มีสิทธิ์แค้นนนน #ฮ่าาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาา @kimmy_kimberley #งดฝากร้านนะฮะ

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Kimmy's reply
บางรูปเก็บให้คนดูในละครก็พอ!! โอ้อยยยย!!!  @boy_pakorn แล้วนี่! มันไม่ใช่วันพุธ!!! โอ้ยยยย!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Boy says that if anyone wants to see this scene you have to watch NRTR. In action its way more than the pic. Sorry Kim, I didn't mean to post this to make fun of you. I was just promoting our lakorm.

Kim replies: Some pics are better to be kept for only you to look at, plus, today is not even wednesday.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you Bie for the translation and yess boy today is not Wednesday poor kimmy hahaha :lolyup:  and boy and the production team  need to do more promotion coz the lakorn is not doing good in the rating it didn't reach the top ten the rating of NRTR is less than 4.6
cr to 
http://pantip.com/topic/34125555

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was just one episode. There many good lakorns which get low ratings and there many stupid lakorns which gets highest rating, fans are loving NRTR and Kim for only one episode so I think the rating will increase for next episodes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
It was just one episode. There many good lakorns which get low ratings and there many stupid lakorns which gets highest rating, fans are loving NRTR and Kim for only one episode so I think the rating will increase for next episodes.
i know and that's true and for me bad rating or good rating it doesn't matter i still enjoy watching :ghehe: but if we talk about business good rating means more recognition  low rating means less recognition and as kim's fan i want her to have more recognition so she will have more chance and opportunity to shine and act with good actors and have more chance to show her talent   :p  so hope this will end with good pace and if not well she just have to wait for the golden opportunity

Bie i feel embarrassed to ask you this , please if you have time can you tell me what did she decided to do what did say to her manager she look soo determinate  i promise this is my last request for this ep :blush: :blush: :blush:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Its fine. Basically she said that she's going to get revenge for the sister no matter how dangerous it is. And since she entered the entertainment industry to find the sister, she's going to use her role in the entertainment industry to get payback as well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Its fine. Basically she said that she's going to get revenge for the sister no matter how dangerous it is. And since she entered the entertainment industry to find the sister, she's going to use her role in the entertainment industry to get payback as well.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: she know it's dangerous and i think she will suffer more i noticed this in the generic of beginning in one scene she will let that bad guy hug her she will decieve and let him close to her but inside that gonna make her even suffer more coz in another scene with the same outfit she went to hug Nate while crying 

i think she will do that coz is the only way she can continue live with inner peace the nightmare will never leave her if she didn't figure out what happened to her sister and who killed her and she is brave and strong enough to accomplish this mission 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's tomorrow :yahoo: :yahoo: 

cr as tagged

i think this scene will be a scene for the lakorn under the lakorn 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the 1st episode, this lakorn is so much better than expected.  

I really enjoyed up.  Great job to the director, script writer, actors/actress and the crews.  And I love it that the drama give Pim's background to show Pim' motive & action.  Really looking forward to Wed. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry if this is posted already. Its guest apperance in ep1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjM8lkdo7qI