[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
i want to cry , how come no one ever had the idea to pair them THEY MUST PAIR UP IS A MUST FOR ME , the MV you made Hana made me crazy now kenberley is extremely compatible in their acting style the way you putted the scenes and their expression in that rhythm is fantastic it make it sooooo easyyyyyyy to believe they actually acting together ohhh myyyyy  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  KENBERLEY my dream pair i will wait no matter what, great job hana :bravo: :bravo: 
Thank you my dear PEACE ..awe.. yup.. they deserve to act together.. and actually I also cannot believe that I make that...hahahha..every scene in there likely show that they are acting together lol..actually their expression that make it ^_^ ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG OMG this vdo made me squeal  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Ken and Kim look beautiful together. I think I should start praying for Ken and Kim instead of KimBarry lol. You guys are really talented, for a moment I thought I was watching a lakorn vdo. Thank you so much for this  :dance1:  :dance1:  :thanks:
Hana_pichy said:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wTDug5gE0x4
This guy surely available with kim .. :wink: :wink: ..
Oh yea..thanks step.. ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thanks: again. There is a thread who should kim pair up with next. Can you please post this there also. So that people can enjoy Ken+Kim.
Hana_pichy said:
Oh noo!! I still cannot input the video into this thread.. :cry: :cry: ... to peace and step especially you MUST watch this..or just please help me put this video.. it was so adorable... I like it..it make me doesn't sleep doing this man!!
And now..I keep rewatching it lol.. :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG this vdo made me squeal  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Ken and Kim look beautiful together. I think I should start praying for Ken and Kim instead of KimBarry lol. You guys are really talented, for a moment I thought I was watching a lakorn vdo. Thank you so much for this  :dance1:  :dance1:  :thanks:
Most welcome STEP..yeah we should praying kenberly instead of kimbarry lol..:woot: :woot: :woot: ..

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
:thanks: again. There is a thread who should kim pair up with next. Can you please post this there also. So that people can enjoy Ken+Kim.
Awee.. I totally forgot about it ..sure I'll put there ^_^ ^_^ .. Kimmy's fan should watch it :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Awee.. I totally forgot about it ..sure I'll put there ^_^ ^_^ .. Kimmy's fan should watch it :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lolyup: :lolyup: hahahaha soo funny 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9kmR2wpXCQ

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Step said:
Kim has only one drama to shoot now that's pcknmcpw and Nadech just completed shooting for his lakorn with Mew. He has a new lakorn with Yaya so I thought may be Nadech will be Kim's next P'ek. But this guy disappointed me. He has accepted one more lakorn with his gf. So Nadech is not available :no:
Do you know what that new lakorn is called?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure KimmyStationWorld will sub it. They sub all her lakorns, unless they're busy or unless someone else already subs it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm pretty sure KimmyStationWorld will sub it. They sub all her lakorns, unless they're busy or unless someone else already subs it.
i was counting on them too but they are not active for months now so i'm not sure anymore if they will plus they can't sub it on youtube due to the ch3 copyrights i hope they will do like tiger and sub it on their facebook page