[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
What Pim told about Natee to everyone?? I wonder why he carried her when he said no at first  :scratchhead2:  In this pic Boy is soooooooo good looking  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I saw in OST or teaser where Boy stops Yard from hurting Kim. So I had an idea that she will be real nang rai and her face was doubtful at Nam's funeral also

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is hilarious HAHAHHA :loool:  "CHA ... CHAR.....CHARLIE" pimchanock is soo satisfied from her manager 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"sorry"  :mellow:
"you are not sincre be sincere" :girlmad:
"what is this now"  <_<

"this girl is hopeless"

soo saaaad *sigh*

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hey there.  I haven't watch it yet.  Heard the positive feedback with Kimmy fans & pantip. Everybody enjoys it.  It's much better than expected.  Now, I'm very excited & looking forward to see it.

Anybody want to help out with subbing this series?  Looking for a timer & subber.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Hey there.  I haven't watch it yet.  Heard the positive feedback with Kimmy fans & pantip. Everybody enjoys it.  It's much better than expected.  Now, I'm very excited & looking forward to see it.

Anybody want to help out with subbing this series?  Looking for a timer & subber.

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Ninja where have you been you just come up in the right time to save the non thai fan here a mountain was down from my shoulder now  thank you soo much in advance for telling us this fabulous news i will be waiting for the sub impatiently  fighting  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey seriously i replied the part 3 3 times so i could do the gifs of these moments everytime i watch it i want to cry and i can't concentrate and make the gif i just want to cry with her but finally i gatherer myself together and did it 

look deep in her eyes and see how you can hear the news through her eyes look deeply how her eyes developped the feeling is amazing to watch this when i saw this i could hear the voice "your mom is dead" and i just felt the tear in my eyes when i saw her like this it looks like the wold felt apart for a second :cry: :cry:

:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

she is trying so hard to stand strong

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just noticed something. The editing for this part is sooooooooooooo bad. You can still see the white part on the girl's hair!!!!!! It's probably the worst editing I've seen so far.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so sorry I haven't started on this yet. I stay up wiating for it, but then feel asleep and then when i woke up, I was busy all day. I'll get right to it. :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
okey seriously i replied the part 3 3 times so i could do the gifs of these moments everytime i watch it i want to cry and i can't concentrate and make the gif i just want to cry with her but finally i gatherer myself together and did it 

look deep in her eyes and see how you can hear the news through her eyes look deeply how her eyes developped the feeling is amazing to watch this when i saw this i could hear the voice "your mom is dead" and i just felt the tear in my eyes when i saw her like this it looks like the wold felt apart for a second :cry: :cry:

:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

she is trying so hard to stand strong

I love to see her crying..she's the one that can make me feel like that to..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
NRTR Ep 1 part 1/9

reporter: Khun Lada admits to engage with Teepop right?

TP: We'll have a news meeting in 2-3 days.

reporter: Why not today? Is it because of Rose? Is there any problems? Any problems with Rose? Please answer.

Just a little bit na ka.

LD: I'm really sorry.

reporter: Teepop, please let us interview.

Pim: You, Lada! You die!

TP: Don't Rose!

Pim: You stole Teepop from me, I'll kill you!

LD: Calm down Rose

TP: Don't rose, I won't let you do anything to Lada.

Pim: You're so worried about her?! What about me, have you even loved me?! Teepop, have you ever loved me?!

LD: Be careful Pop

TP: I, I, I

director: Cut! Teepop, you have to say that you don't love Roselin, understand? Protest, say "No, I didn't love you."  Just this, can't you remember it?

TP: Sorry

Pim: Times up.

director: Oh my, what is this? You are a pra ek understand? Can't you act nicely, just say "I don't love you."  Say it.

lady: Wait nong Pim.

Pim: Jay (indicating for manager to come)

Charlie: In the afternoon Pim has to go to a fashion show of new collection, in the evening, she has to go open as presenter for a bathing cream.

lady: But there's only one scene left til we stop filming, khun Cha lie

Charlie: Char-lie, read my lips, Char-lie

lady: Okay, Charrie

Charlie: Hey, the lakorn set asked for Pim's queue till noon, now it's noon.

lady: Okay, please, just one more scene.

Pim: Your new pra ek can't act, it's not my fault.

lady: Please just one more scene? I'll tell the producer to pay for the extra time.

Pim: Hey, I give importance to the work, more than the money. If I agree with the lakorn set this much, then the next project at noon, will be wasted.

(Pim walks over to guy)

Pim: Hey, go and do your homework, so we'll be able to finish filming once and for all.

guy: oho, always spicy, if not it's not Pimchanok. (other guy speaks) does she think that being a high so nang rai she can do anything?

Pim: The next filming day, change every make-up product. I don't like sharing with anyone. Clothing, I want chanel new collection, all pieces. The food has to be italian style food only. If not, I wont give my queue.

Charlie: Bad-mouthing like this, has to get paid back. (he says something else, but it basically means this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The two guys say some code, the side kick tells him to watch out, shooting begins)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically I love Kim like this. I tried my best to translate. I may have left out a few little parts out because I didn't think they were that important. :)