[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This belongs to SJ thread, but I find it M&M spazz worthy.

Fan comment: Chai Ronnapee.

Mark: I want to play. (Yak lin krub)

Squeeworthy nid nid. Bao bao. Bao bao.

Months ago, I read from one of the fanclubs that Mark was suppose to be paired with Chalida in KCR. But I don't know how much truth there is to that.

P'Yui: Piengkwan and Chai Pee (Torapee /pun meaning ungrateful child..based on a character in Ramakien).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I suddenly just remembered something. Don't mean to rehash it since it was like last month. LMAO. But Mark's comment remind me of it. So yeah. LOL.

I heard there was a rumor going around that MTEAM didn't want to work together... or some bullcrap?????

Not sorry to say, but I don't think you have to be an mteam fan to realize how full of shit that rumor is. You also don't have to be an mteam fan to observe that mteam actually like each other....and that's an understatement. LMAO.

People are so crazy. LOLOLOLOL. Ready to believe anything negative about others but when it comes to their own bias, they're just as ready to oppose anything that might make their bias look bad.

So laughable!!!! Whooooo!

I apologize to my friends for being more OT than usual na ka. Esp since it might foster a negative environment and I heartily prefer a chill one. But I had to let this out since Mark's comment triggered the memory. LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That's such a bull crap comment. Even my grandmother knows that a bunch of BS. lol jkay But you can't deny it.
Mteam LOVES each other. Hahha They are inseparable. (;

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's such a bull crap comment. Even my grandmother knows that a bunch of BS. lol jkay But you can't deny it.
Mteam LOVES each other. Hahha They are inseparable. (;
omg i had been gone from this thread and all a sudden something pop from nowhere let me know if u heard anything on mteam :secret: :scratchhead2:

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Don't worry, I don't believe anything negative about Mteam. We have this discussion back at Mteamforum and I make myself clear that I don't believe any of those crap.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Other pictures i've seen of him were just so and so but wow! Top looks handsome here!!
i agree Top looks handsome can't wait to see his 1st pra'ek role his upcoming after he finished Neua Mek 2 its the Tv Scene 3rd Series Fah Krajang Dao pairing with
Matt Peeranee

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's mom uploaded this. It reads: SaengGla :heart: Praepailin.

From my understanding, this wasn't made by M&M fans because Chalida teased them about it. Lol. I wonder if it's for the lakorn. After all, Praepailin is supposed to somewhat famous since she glazed the cover of that magazine (?) LOL. Wild guess. It would be funny though. .... M&M annoy me sometimes. They're so selfish.

Nothing important but I find this cute and funny. Chalida mom liked this IG. It reads: I want P'Mak and P'Mint to be fan gun (boyfriend-girlfriend).

Chalida's mom is very supportive of m&m fans. You can see she follows them and like their pics often.

However, it's weird because she follows all of Chalida's pra aeks except for Mark. She follows Alex, First, and Pope. No Marky boy. But this isn't the first. There's so much weird dynamic when it comes to MTEAM. I've done enough research to write a thesis. >;d

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I take that as a compliment na! HEHEHE.

This should be a scene from NM2. I'm ASSUMING. ..Soooo curious now. Lol. M&M fans won't give the details. On one of the balloons, it reads: "Pom ko tord." I'm guessing SaengGla has his own cheesy way of apologizing to Praepalin and then he brought out those love signs????? Wild guess again. Lol. SaengGla :heart: Praepailin. It sounds sweet though.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida is so loved. Every time I stalk her IG or twitter or other social networking outlet, I always see that many, many elders and seniors shower her with much adoration. 

I saw Nampeung commented on Chalida's mom's IG just now.

"Nong Mint pen dek dee mak lei...narak tung gai lae jai ka."

Translated: 

"Nong Mint is a very good child...lovable in body and heart ka."

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile

This should be a scene from NM2. I'm ASSUMING. ..Soooo curious now. Lol. M&M fans won't give the details. On one of the balloons, it reads: "Pom ko tord." I'm guessing SaengGla has his own cheesy way of apologizing to Praepalin and then he brought out those love signs????? Wild guess again. Lol. SaengGla :heart: Praepailin. It sounds sweet though.
im definitely going to enjoy this larkon cant wait for it to air,mteam are soo kawaii :spin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Saenggla def has a way of cheering up Praepailin:) she'll be going through some hardships and he'll be there to make her smile. And thats one of the reasons why i think why Praepailin fell in love with Gla. He makes her laugh and smile all the time. Tooooo cute. Ohh there goes the infamous shoulder to shoulder pose!!!!:) Mak looks so happpy as if it was the real thing :p looks like they were on a date(jingjing) hahahh those smiles are def real heheheheheh thanks for sharing mint. Love how not just one but multiple veterans shower chalida with their love. Dee jai mak :) she surrounded by love heheheheh pood kwarm jing ka tae there can be the bitter ones ><

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
idk did u guys post this pic already or not,but i just wanna shared and i see this is cute

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

Balloons and brand should belong to the scene. But this pic is not. right? Because I see the pic in m&m pantip. mteam they are wearing slippers, and mark's posture, chalida's smile all does not conform to their role in the play.

but anyway ,I really like this pic.chalida such a woman leaning on mark's side.They smile beyond the performances.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
This belongs to SJ thread, but I find it M&M spazz worthy.

Fan comment: Chai Ronnapee.

Mark: I want to play. (Yak lin krub)

Squeeworthy nid nid. Bao bao. Bao bao.

Months ago, I read from one of the fanclubs that Mark was suppose to be paired with Chalida in KCR. But I don't know how much truth there is to that.

P'Yui: Piengkwan and Chai Pee (Torapee /pun meaning ungrateful child..based on a character in Ramakien).

You always bring a valuable message to us mint! thank you !

mark's frank, honest so cute. mteam are willing to work with each other. Has been working together. I always believed this. Love can not be hidden. no matter there are a number of attacks and rumors.