[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The media has always portrayed a negative image of Mark. They are so blinded, and yes the anti-fans will slander and talk shit all they want. I know a troll who lurks around pretending to mteam fan, she's the biggest HYPO hypocrite out there. She's a complete waste of time.

--

Mark knows better and he deliberates the people who have no respect for him to slander/talk shit while he listens and does his best at moving on with a better future and career! Big Mint was a disaster, the media was blinded to have accuse/slander Mark. Mark may not be perfect but he's a down-to-earth and simple man that we love. Some of us know he's not even close to being as horrible as the corrupted media and some anti-fans portrayed him to be.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I'm kinda sad that didn't play that lakorn together too :( Mark look much more handsome then the guy that gonna pair up with Mint :/ I know I sound mean but it truth

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I already know that Mark not gonna pair up with her again, since he don't have time to take another lakorn, not even an event

cr; as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I know right, he's so busy that he can't even accept any events that is to offer him. :(

i think his last event that i remember he went to was with Barry last month or the other month ago.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
^ I'm kinda sad that didn't play that lakorn together too :( Mark look much more handsome then the guy that gonna pair up with Mint :/ I know I sound mean but it truth
I know right but for me i will give James a chance since i haven't seen his acting skills yet. *sigh* in some pics james looks okay but in some others he doesn't look attractive in my eye but just my opinion people have different taste. Anyways mteam look so cute! Mint's glasses look nerdy to me tho but behind them are beauty haha!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Marks face in that pic ...eheheh....
can't wait!
i'm gonna love all these scenes.
i hope it comes out on DVD i'm so ready to buy it....LOL.
i wanna collect everything NM2 involved dunno when the next time Mteam are gonna be together.
i think NM2 will take a lot of my money...lol.

thanks for sharing ja.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahhahaaha @Love M&M yeah agree. I don't very that guy too,for me I think he dont have p'ek look or he eyes are so small. I don't very like guy in small eyes it look gay Lol. Hope it not hurt he fan na

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I felt like our Mteam support went into hibernation after Chalida new lakorn fitting picture came out. It's been so quiet here.

My opinion on this is... I'm not too fond of James but since he's paired with Chalida and I'm her fan. I will support her and give James a chance. But I prefer Mark though. I'm A die hard fan of Mteam!! :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Uhhhh...OT. MTEAM might reunite again...but I'm not very pleased. >_>

Well, another clue added to the list!

But I am not pleased!!!!!

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling

WHATTT! Really Mint! More clues please.. I'm dying here, no lakorn, no event updates for me to spazz on. Been quiet lately with NM2.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling

I also heard that they will have another lakorn together after NM2, but I'm telling you guy don't get your hope up too hight

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Since Mark is free after NM2, I wonder what lakorn he has?
I'm not fond of that James Ma dude, he doesn't look bad but he doesn't complement Mint like our Mark, hehehehehe! lol =P

I do hope Mteam reunite! ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
WHATTT! Really Mint! More clues please.. I'm dying here, no lakorn, no event updates for me to spazz on. Been quiet lately with NM2.
I saw Mint liked the pic, so it confirmed to me. Haha. But I don't recall giving you a pm months ago? It's okay. I hope it's not true. Haha.

Edit: Then again, if it is true. We should probably be happy for them. These kiddos do want to spend more time together, regardless. Why does m&m always tastes so bittersweet.....