[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
lmao at Hai Nuer Mek 2 dung dung noh (satoo)! lol have nuer mek 2 to be really popular (amen) hahaha! Mark was funny when he joined in with the satoo (amen?) My goodness when it's Mint's birthday Mark eyes are on the cake. When it's Mark's birthday Mint's eyes are on the cake. Mint had to carry the cake to Mark on his birthday. And Mark had to carry her cake on her birthday isn't that weird? :scratchhead2: And mteam are so cute i couldnt help but replay the video more than 8xms lol :woot: :spin: :yahoo: i feel so many emotions

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Chalida really reming me of Pok...I know i'm kindoff late but oh well :rolleyes:.....
Don't know much abt older daras,what's pok full name,I think way bac I read somewhere someone saying that mint reminds her of pok also.now curious,to me mint reminds of amy,cee's gf even Marie in some angles reminds of mint

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Yup. And then Margied replied: Hahahaha.
She rarely comments on Mark's IG.

Btw. Mark has been bawling about Khun chai Ronnapi again. He's been going around different IGs and stuff, crying for attention. Haha. Gee weez. He wanted to attend the opening ceremony, but of course that would attract too much attention.

One of the staffs uploaded a pair pic of KCR and Piengkwan then tagged Mark and teased that someone is taking Praepailin away, will Sangkla give in? He said he won't give in.. But he can't do anything. T_T He still avoids liking any pics of KCR and Piengkwan. Haha. I wonder why Chalida doesn't upload any of her pics with James from the opening ceremony. I would have thought Top was the pra aek if I didn't know better. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Releasing sweet pics one by one day by day. Heheheh we mteamers should be use to it by now hahaah the pictures get cuter and cuter forreals lol M&M is def a sweet couple. P'mak is always there by her side (;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Releasing sweet pics one by one day by day. Heheheh we mteamers should be use to it by now hahaah the pictures get cuter and cuter forreals lol M&M is def a sweet couple. P'mak is always there by her side (;

I haven't seen Mark give Chalida the love stares in a while. But OMG he is eye sexing her here!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my my my. Mark is too funny. He must of had really wants that role. lol It's okay baby. At least you have 2 Lakorns with Miss Chalida...so far. You still have a lot more opportunity with Chalida. Haha.
Anyways, The pictures are too cute. Mteam and their stares. I love how Mark is holding the cake instead of Mint when they're taking pictures. Like boy, it ain't your birthday. lol haha
Thanks for sharing na! And Mintwix, we appreciate everything you've done for us. (; No matter how many years go by, we're very thankful of you.

hippo

sarNie Adult
aiyah! ja naruk bai nai.!!!!
they are so so cute!
so true the slower the photos come out the cuter they get,
whan perm ying kern....

MINT, i saw that pic on aeaclub with that comment before i went to sleep....it was so cute! and marks crying face....lol. I was going crazy
P'Yui said, wait for the next lakorn.
I think he really wants to fly the plane and all....LOL.
such a kid at times, but i love that about him =)))
Korb ja na ja tee ruk, jub jub :kiss: You are our angel

love that last photo of them, with her looking up at him =)))))
love all the kodak moments....na ruk verrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks everyone.!!!!

I realised that she didn't post any pics of her and james either. she did with the Plengpanich siblings.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, you guys. Haha. I feel appreciated. Funny. I was just thinking of going away for a long hiatus and avoid the forums too. But I wanted to share this song. I've been listening to it on repeat. Such a pleasant feeling.

Copy and paste from a pm I sent to my friend.

I also have something else to share with you a little. Just lyrics of a song I saw mm_pantip comment on princhalida_intfc IG last week. Nothing important but interesting. CC alluded to it last year as well. It's a beautiful song. The title: Nothing in the middle (between us). //ไม่มีตรงกลาง :)

Whoever tries to come in between us
รู้ไว้นะว่าเขาไม่มีวันเข้ามาได้
Let them know that they will never be able to come in (between us)
จะไม่มีตรงกลางที่เหลือว่างเผื่อใคร
There won't be any space left in the middle for anyone else
ถ้าใจเรายังผูกกัน
If our hearts are still intertwined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHukM7rQk8

จะบอกอีกทีว่าฉันรักเธอ
I'm going to tell you one more time that I love you
จะบอกให้ฟังว่าฉันค้นเจอ
I'll let you know that I've discovered it
ความหมายของการมีชีวิตอยู่
The meaning of living on
ก็รู้จากเธอไม่ใช่ใคร
I've known it from you, no one else
จะบอกอีกทีถ้าไม่เชื่อกัน
I'll tell you one more time if you don't believe me
จะบอกอีกทีว่าความสำคัญ
I'll tell you one more time that when it comes to what's important 
เธอนั้นเป็นที่หนึ่ง เหนือผู้ใด
You are number one, above everyone else
และไม่มีใครนอกจากเธอ
And there is no one else except you
อย่ากลัวกับคนที่เขามานินทา
Don't be afraid of others and their gossips
อย่ากลัวว่าในแววตาฉันมีใคร
Don't be afraid that there is someone else in my eyes
เชื่อในรักเรา
Believe in our love
เชื่อในหัวใจที่ฉันให้เธอได้ไหม
Can you believe in this heart that I gave to you?
ใครจะพยายามแทรกกลางระหว่างเรา
Whoever tries to come in between us
รู้ไว้นะว่าเขาไม่มีวันเข้ามาได้
Let them know that they will never be able to come in (between us)
จะไม่มีตรงกลางที่เหลือว่างเผื่อใคร
There won't be any space left in the middle for anyone else
ถ้าใจเรายังผูกกัน
If our hearts are still intertwined
ใครจะพยายามยุยงให้สั่นคลอน
Whoever tries to incite us towards faltering (try to faze/shake us)
รู้ไว้นะทุกครั้งฉันนอนหลับตาฝัน
I'll let you know, every time I close my eyes and dream
เห็นแค่ภาพเรารักกันยาวนาน
I only see an image of us loving each other for a long time
จนถึงวันที่ฉัน…แต่งงานกับเธอ
Until the day that I...marry you
จับผิดระแวงกันทุกวี่วัน
Finding fault and doubting each other every single day
นั่นมันยิ่งทำให้ความสัมพันธ์มันเริ่มที่จะจืดจางหายไป
That would cause the bond between us to weaken even more and eventually disappear
แค่ไว้ใจกันได้ไหมเธอ.
You, can we just trust each other?

hippo

sarNie Adult
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MINT don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know studies, work and life is starting to get crazy...but don't leave us!!!!!
Oh and i love this song!!!!
i've been listening to it lately tooo.
his one of my fav new artist.
the lyrics are just great =)

I just watched an interview of Chalida, it was on the day of the Khun Chai opening, but they talked about her Birthday, Pupa and of course her close Brother....Mark. =D (but only a little)
If you've seen the huge teddy bear on her ig, it was given to her from her friends, including Pupa, a joint pressie. ummm....sorrry OT

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Awe Min you will be miss na. Please do come back every now and then na. <3

Aweee the song u posted makes me want to make a mv na ;/