[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for sharing.

Congratulations to the NNS team for winning at the Great Awards 2014.

Yaya - Hot girl of the Year.

James J.  - Cool Guy of the Year and Best Actor in Movie.

The more I see the pictures, the more I can't wait.....

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Love this comment:

Yaya ja, we also wanted to see you and P'EK (main actor) and not just with the deer.

credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Song by the lead actor & actress

withloveurassayas เนื้อเพลง "ยังจดจำรอยจูบนั้น แม้ว่ามันจะเร็วดังความฝัน"  cr @narongvit @aebrian #urassaya #urassayas #yaya #yayaurassaya #jirayu_jj #neungnaisuang #nuengnaisuang #nuengnaisuang2015 #neungnaisuang2015

withloveurassayas เพลง "จูบ" ประกอบละครหนึ่งในทรวงค่ะ cr @sanddysandee @1ssbtch3 @gibseesan @chandelier_music

neungnaisuang ขอบคุณพี่เอ๋ที่อัพรูปให้แฟนๆหนึ่งในทรวงชมค่ะ น่ารักมากๆ credit @aebrian

dariey

sarNie Adult
my wish come true. :D
don't really mind actually either it duet or solo as long as there is more song from her.

playful..

cr sanddysandee & anyama

dariey

sarNie Adult
hope for more ost from her future lakorn too.haha i sound greedy.. :D

wow they just had closing party.now waiting for teasers,ost and mv.

NNS Team~

cr urassayas
cr ป้าแจ๋ว

ploy somehow always remind me of esther..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for sharing.

So it seemed like James and Yaya will sing one of the OSTs for NNS and it is called Think About the Kiss.

Here's a very short lyric:

เนื้อเพลง "ยังจดจำรอยจูบนั้น แม้ว่ามันจะเร็วดังความฝัน"    

"Still remember that kiss even though it's so quick just like a dream."

loveyaya7 said:
Song by the lead actor & actress

withloveurassayas เนื้อเพลง "ยังจดจำรอยจูบนั้น แม้ว่ามันจะเร็วดังความฝัน"  cr @narongvit @aebrian #urassaya #urassayas #yaya #yayaurassaya #jirayu_jj #neungnaisuang #nuengnaisuang #nuengnaisuang2015 #neungnaisuang2015

withloveurassayas เพลง "จูบ" ประกอบละครหนึ่งในทรวงค่ะ cr @sanddysandee @1ssbtch3 @gibseesan @chandelier_music

neungnaisuang ขอบคุณพี่เอ๋ที่อัพรูปให้แฟนๆหนึ่งในทรวงชมค่ะ น่ารักมากๆ credit @aebrian

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I had a feeling NNS will air after LSR (Nadech and Teaw lakorn) sometimes in April on Wed and Thur time slot since Mon-Tue will be occupied by the Mafia Series for about six months with five stories.

loveyaya7 said:
Yup, your wish comes true, Dariey. All the crews are together tonight. I think they have finished filming. They are having karaoke session.

Credit pics as tagged and last one by tickz_monkiezz