[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' know the original version was set in modern time, not ken/jaine version the one before it starring pete t. I wish they should had gone ahead w/ a wedding instead of just letting the character be engage ^^ after 3 remake that's the only change i want to see happening  :dance3:

dariey

sarNie Adult
just watch a clip of the first version with pete and quan.never know they've filmed it on their current time until you mention it sarN.i'm seriously not a fan of remake unless they make something different or the storyline more better than previous one.since this is the 3rd remake i'm hoping they make something better or slight different too.

tbh if not because of yaya i might not tune for this.enough with ken and janie version.

competition between girl no.1 and guy no.10.ya can't simply lose to jamesji.forever frenemy..LOL

cr gabump,aebrian,anyama

cr nammronnadet

cr aebrian

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Totally agree, if it wasnt for ya I wouldnt be watching either. I respect and adore P'Mam alot alot for all her projects and ofcourse giving me naya, but if she cannot invest time and effort in giving ya a fresh new storyline, maybe it's time she lets yaya go. In this time and age, all the other ETs are trying to find new storylines and projects to lure in viewers while the thai are doing nothing but remakes. I love the thai culture, its beautiful farm storylines, and full of talent, I really want to see lakornworld expand to other countries, it's so sad to see so many producers not going out of their comfort zone and try out new things but having to resort to doing remakes. oh wells im sure even if we dont watch this version, it will be remade in another 10yrs time, and this cute guy has a high chance of being the p'ek lol 

Poor P'Jaew, always have to be the guinea pig for all the love scenes hahahah

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Bubbles8 your siggy is so distracting, i spent several minutes just starring at it. Damn, those two!

I actually don't mind remakes much because I haven't watched much old lakorns (up to 2010. mostly.) but yeah I agree, there is definitely a lack of variety in the lakorn world. 
As a Yaya fan, I'm really waiting to see her taking up challenging roles. I thought her performance as Mayumi was pretty great, it was a total change, too. I personally think she suits mature roles very much.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hehe queeny and im spending the exact same time or even longer staring at yours! I wish I never fell in with love them in the first place, it wouldnt make me feel so indifferent to everything else for the last few yrs :lmao:

Yea i really liked mayumi too! But feisty jeed and innocent nangfah will always be dear to me too heh

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It's so much better to be just a casual fan, right? I can't deny I found my joy following them throughout those 4 years though. Shipping them has its pros and cons i guess.

I freaking effin love Nangfah, I think I'm the only one who truly fell in love with Yaya as Nangfah lol seriously, I thought she was very convincing. Even tho most people say it was her weakest performance to date *scratch head* 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
For someone like me who rarely fangirl over an actress, I was imprinted with nangfah's innocence, beauty and cuteness several weeks after grgr ended. My lil cousins who watched grgr during the time it aired still calls ya as nangfah 3yrs later, i say it def left an impression on them, that's accomplishment! So no u're not the only one out there who loved ya as nangfah heh

Nangfah was innocent but so daring at the same time, she was never afraid to show her love, wish there are more neks like that

dariey

sarNie Adult
you guys siggy will always distract me..lol  :lol2:

like what you guys comment about yaya.tbh she the one who brought me back into lakorn world.

of course i watch other actress first (i'm girl bias so i like girl more than guy..hahaa) but once i 'stumble' upon her in DJA her acting were so good there.my first impression was like i watch a person life through acting.for me she was the one who make the story so alive and natural,of course with na lol.i've became more amaze to know she was weak in thai that time but still able to deliver as jeed with great acting.
i see her acting improve in GRGR too.just like you said queenyeon,her act were more convincing and more natural for me.i still remember how she act shock so naturally(scene when she know about charles at the stair outside her house).i would say people often show their shock with just making big eye or hang their mouth..lmao but yaya make it different by adding more physical and expression wise.i don't know what people see her weakness there but what what i see is 2 different yaya as nangfah and fahlada.for me when she can give out the feel of 2 different character for 1 role it already a good feat.
i don't have to say about tnnkk,that was 1 of my fave despite most people don't like it.i love her chemistry not just with na but with entire cast and she acted so naturally too.another like real life person story.i've watch the original version but even andrew and pok did great job there but the storyline just not impress me like 2012 version.i love the first 2/3 of the storyline but when it come the last 1/3 the writing become mehh.this my type lakorn nway.
then i watch KRN, to see the different in her acting now and then and i would say it was a huge which mean she have improve so much a lot.of course i see she weak and stiff there for her first lakorn.
for DR,until now i can't imagine other actress to be rueng a tomboy,rude and fierce girl like her.i can consider margie but other than her was none.i would say people were so focus on her chemistry with por wgen the whole story was revolved the whole village matter and not just about the 2 of them.even so i really think she did good with her act there and have chemistry with entire cast especially kong,her bickering buddy haha.yeah she kind of exaggerate there(based on people comment) but for me i can accept it since rueng is a quick temper person.so i see that was the reason why she need to be sooo loud as rueng..lol.i still wish for sub on this one.my another type lakorn 
i love ya as mayumi when she in okamisan mask coz she give me those independent and strong women vibe but it become less when she become mayumi who are in love.maybe coz i'm not so fond with romance that is why.i want to see her with sword again.. >.<
as for TD,i didn't watch until end only few part of her coz the cowboy thing are so not for me.so i can't say anything about this.
i still didn't watch MT coz i just cant watch aum for some reason.now i feel bad for him..>_<.
forgot about the short cf story ya with ananda.i would say they have chemistry there and both of them are uber cute play the comedy.1 of ya skill that she always impress me with is how she can carry well her facial expression.in this short clip there was a part where they show ya's only eyes & eyebrow and she need to show curious expression and what she did was great convey her feeling with only those 2.

this is my personal view of ya this entire time about her lakorn so people can agree to disagree with me,idc.now i'm hoping she can have more various character than her usual one.a mature and fierce role in modern time together with good storyline.slap/kiss will never buy me,no wonder grgr is my least watched lakorn of her.she need various p'ek too so she can build her so-call weak chemistry based on what people said and prove she can act with other than na too.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^probably not lol there are a lot of people who don't like NY much together. Really, to each their own. 

@Dariey, I totally agree with you. I think so far, I've only been extremely disappointed in her Maya Tawan performance. That was her weakest performance for sure imo. 
Both Ny are young, i'm sure they will get plenty of chances to work with others. Yaya got herself stuck with really older actors, i just think it's harder to generate chemistry in that case. Her chemi with Aum was really flat. She wasn't so bad with Por tho, but i personally can't stand him for some reason :/ 
Looking forward to see her with JJ, they don't look so bad in those recent pics. Also she has another project coming, let's hope for the best! 

dariey

sarNie Adult
@tgamber for me it would be equal.i prefer them to work out on their acting and build their name more on their own self.since i'm yaya bias so of course i like her more and always support whoever she work with unless i don't like the p'ek or the storyline.i don't have much to comment about nadech coz i just simply like him like how i like other guy who have work with ya. :)

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
Am I the only one who likes NY more as separately but not as a couple?
No.. I am one of them.. I like both Nadech and Yaya but as a couple.. I like Yaya more though.. I use to hate Nadech for always getting pair up with Yaya but I like him now.. His acting is good and I really like his playful personality.. His personality is the reason I am a fan.. I mean they look good together but I am not crazy over them..

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Naya together or not, having one of them on my screen motivates me enough to watch hehe unless it's something super raeng which involves multiple raping then i will skip even if they are the leads

Guiltily, I rarely watch dramas for the female lead heh, generally i am smitten by the guy's looks more than the girls lol and there are very few female roles that are feisty but adorable at the same time to my liking. Ya is one of the few female leads i actually like and Kularb Rai Nam was actually the very few dramas that i liked the nek more than the pek lol even tho Rome was quite goodlooking back in the days. I did think Ya and Rome were really cute in KRN, and i always have this weak spot for p'Por so i really dont mind a reunion  :bhehe: (he was the first few thai actor i watched when i first started watching lakorns)

cr: space4ny

dariey

sarNie Adult
talk about Rome and Por i don't mind to see them reunite.now this little wish remind me of her latest event with rome,they still look good together.even ya in KRN look stiff for me but i love how she being fierce especially when she confront and slap n'rai.that was the best moment..lol

tonight event kind of funny to me.james with ya maybe for promoting NNS but at the same time there is bella.same situation with mark.he even got kim,bella and pat at the same time. :bhehe:

cr as in pic

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Am I the only one who likes NY more as separately but not as a couple?

No, you're not the only one. I love both of them as individuals and I do enjoy seeing them in lakorns and such, but I'm not so fond of Yaya's acting. She's just really stiffed to me. I'm not bashing her or anything. I really do adore her. She's so sweet and cute in real life, but I can never enjoy a lakorn with her in it. Nadech is such a great actor that I just wish Yaya was as great as him because I feel like he overshadowed her every time they are together. I'm waiting for the day Yaya can amaze me with a role. Hopeful this one will be the one.

However, I'm excited for this lakorn. They look compatible. Both are so cute and James' height fits Yaya's height perfectly :lol: 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I think the Thairath event is funny in the sense that almost all of Mark's nang aeks were there, Yaya, Kim, Bella and his future co-star, Patricia. Plus there's Min Pechaya and Mai Davika, two girls that he happens to adore very much. There's also Yam who is very smitten with him too. 

I've been out of the loop for a while but I'm pleased to see all the new beautiful pictures of Yaya and James. They seem more comfortable with each other and are generating a little more chemistry than when they had their fitting. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
wow at mark and the girls..lol

donno why but at certain time this p'nang sometime give me hesitant vibe like they are not act the way they usually do when with other people even they getting comfortable now..

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I get that vibe as well but I can understand where their coming from. Fans and new reporters are always up their throats every minute. If they display any sort of closeness, they'll be asked whether it would affect the tidings of NY and Jiranee and all sorts of useless questions. I don't mind if they're cautious and reserved with their off screen interactions just as long as they're professional enough to not let it affect their on screen performances.