[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they finish filming this before jj need to focus on his concert and air before i go on a loooong hibernation from lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
The wardrobe in here looks plain compare to.last version. Is this the only lakorn yaya has that is currently filming?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yeah she's only filming nns, most likely she will have to film a movie soon and continue with her masters so think she will focusing on these 2 after nns

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Most likely to be done by end of this month. They take so long to film and in between they have so much break. Guess that is filming. Waiting patiently..

dariey

sarNie Adult
paajaew and the team need to go back and forth between nns and lsr.maybe that another reason why both taken so much time to finish.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
They only have a couple more queues left and they'll be done. I don't know if Yaya will still have her movie project but many hints are pointing at a reunion of her and Mark for Tik K's lakorn Rak Plik Lok. On a side note, I actually like the wardrobe and styling for this lakorn. For me, less is more. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Neung Nai Suang. Just when it's about to air next month, there's bad news that comes out damaging everyone's reputation. Wishing all the best to NNS and hoping that it'll garner good ratings. For those who like to harm others, may they get their karma one day. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
Thank you ch3eks for the brief translation before.i'm glad james fan didn't take that to heart and still support this lakorn.honestly it didn't sound like yaya at all.if the interview really fabricated she can sue them for damaging her reputation.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ch3eks said:
Poor Neung Nai Suang. Just when it's about to air next month, there's bad news that comes out damaging everyone's reputation. Wishing all the best to NNS and hoping that it'll garner good ratings. For those who like to harm others, may they get their karma one day. 

What bad news are you talking about? 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Dariey - James' fans have been very understanding and supportive of Yaya and this lakorn. I'm glad that they're not easily persuaded through fabricated news. As I was reading the thread, I thought it was very cute how Yaya's fans thanked James for being such a great friend towards Yaya and thanked him for allowing them to meet new friends. Through this journey of following up with NNS, some of Yaya and James' fans have bonded together very well. I don't think any of the crew has heard about this news yet but we shall expect an interview from Yaya very soon.

For those who want to know what happened, I'll PM you guys. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
the fans are just like their idol.yaya and james look more like buddy now.i can imagine yaya will say that article is nothing and she not going to do anything even the article sound harsh and defame her for false info.she just be positive like everyone always said about her.poor the girl.

edit..ok i never know someone would even want to believe the article.. :facepalm: lets be cool like yaya and james..
cr owner at pantip​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Waiting patiently for this drama. I am not changing my mind nor matter whats comes out. This version have some new scenes compared to last version (Ken/Janie). Playing tennis n riding horses.

James and Yaya, so cool in the youtube above.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I don't know what fans expect from Yaya and JJ. This is their first lakorn together and how they expect them to be very close and comfortable with each other. People are different, you just can't click with someone just like that unless there's good feeling toward each other.

dariey

sarNie Adult
sharing beautiful pic..^_^

love sis-romance..ehehe

cr sakda_srisawan

cr michelleunknown

cr jirayu_jj

cr ployptk

crohmkanin97

yaya and fair gundon being playful

about this sudden closeness,i think they already comfortable as friend/buddy/frenemy since rftd fitting.i believe yaya fan already watch the clip.it just the matter their closeness didn't go public much beside the only few bts,clips by p'gabump and anyama and james's interview about yaya or people still didn't even care to look at it and just blindly accuse them or her especially like the article writer.just like ch3ks said from previous pages,sometimes people around can influence someone to be reserve especially outside filming set.