[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one is airing after Kolkimono Wed-Thu 

so surprise this new version is airing the same schedule as the older version KenJanie 

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for this to air! Hopefully there are going to be a lot of promotions of this lakorn by both JamesJi and Yaya. I'm looking forward to their interactions outside of the lakorn!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
With Ch3 recent copyright issues, they only upload lakorns on their own channel, so they would give warning and eventually delete any other channels uploading it, so even if people want to sub, they cant sub to upload it esp on youtube and viki. Unless someone is kind enough to sub on daily motion or other means, then us poor non thais are stuck on no man's land. Sigh, the future of lakorn with understanding looks very dim :( and our beloved P'Fia is heaps busy *double sigh*

sarNie Adult
Wait, I just thought of something. Isn't the SJ re-running in Ch3 right now? I think Khunchai Puttipat would start some time late May (if my count is correct, around May 22.) so if NNS shows around that time, it'll be James JI on tv from Wed - Saturday! Wouldn't he be overexposed by that? (And his acting in the 2 dramas would be easily compared.) 

dariey

sarNie Adult
Yay they going to have mv for the song.missing this team.
The makeup didn't look so good on her.look unbalance when the eyes look too dark while the lip little pale.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I'm glad they decided to leave Yaya's hair alone in the MV and not tried something crazy like the one they did for the Rising Sun MV. I loved that duet with Nadech but I cannot stand watching the MV for that reason alone.

dariey

sarNie Adult
lakorn_addict said:
I'm glad they decided to leave Yaya's hair alone in the MV and not tried something crazy like the one they did for the Rising Sun MV. I loved that duet with Nadech but I cannot stand watching the MV for that reason alone.

yay high-5 haha.i prefer to watch their song with bts clip more than the real mv.watch the real mv always got me LOL.not just the weird hair style they got for ya but the weird edit also.it seriously the worst part.they make me think like they sing in onsen.. :loool:

beautiful pic..

cr winnyy