[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The song was okay but a bit plain for my taste. I'm sort of doubting this lakorn now because they have zero chemistry judging from the MV and the scenes chosen in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The news said that the channel pushed the air date up. So does that mean they cut Kol Kimino short or is this replacing another lakorn that was supposed to air?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@chaitra which bts are u talking abt? I want 2 see it :)

Yeah a date to count down to!! Will prob watch a little bit of ep1 and wait till it finish airing so i dont have to anticipate kek

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
oops quoted the wrong person.. lol sorry, meant to quote Sweet_JJ

Oh I wonder why. Hmm, you would think they wouldn't cut Kol Kimino short because of P'Bird's comeback even though there's been some harsh criticism.

I think Kol Kimono will have less episodes. I heard it's gonna air May 27 or 28. So Kol Kimono will probably have 11-12 instead of 15.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
@chaitra which bts are u talking abt? I want 2 see it :)

Yeah a date to count down to!! Will prob watch a little bit of ep1 and wait till it finish airing so i dont have to anticipate kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG8OTTMC8ZY

Bubbles I think this snippet of the mv should have been retained completely but sadly they did'nt. This snippet in HD would have looked sooooo good. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Bubbles I wanted to know the lyrics because the song sounds simple enough to sing along.

So Bubbles8 what are you're expectations from this lakorn?????????

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Finally this has an air date! Looking forward to it. I like JJ in these kind of roles. Plus, I've always wanted Ya to play these roles too.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
เพลง "จูบ" OST. #หนึ่งในทรวง โดย เจมส์จิ-ญาญ่า ดาวน์โหลดได้แล้วที่ iTunes Store https://t.co/8fUNyLnyF4

You can download from iTunes Store. Check it out. Click blue link.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Chai, i havent completely finished ken&janie's version (i was too annoyed with the praek) plus im never a huge fan of remakes and since this has been remade like 10times already, im not expecting too much. It's also a really laid back lakorn, not those typical slap kiss, pushing/shoving with intense dramatic scenes, so do lower ur expectations in terms of krasae

Mainly watching for ya, plus i really appreciate and have faith in all of P'mam's works :) and since it's remade so many times, thai netizens must be really fond of the storyline, so we'll see :)