[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

Thanks bubba ... I really really like this couple. Never think they can have this much chemistry, hehe.

This lakorn is too short and it is a shame that they only express their feelings toward each other at the very last episodes ...

AND i am not satisfied with their kiss scenes AT ALL, gruhhhhh ... hahaha

OMG I also never thought they can have this much chemistry too! If Yadech wasn't holding me back I would ship them so much lol!!! *slap myself*
Yeah its a shame that its so short, I'm now just waiting for them to reunite!! And I'm pretty optimistic about it, I'm pretty sure they will get another lakorn soon!
LOL I've already expected what we will get from the kiss scenes, Yaya doesn't do any real kiss on screen anymore ever since Thoranee. (my guess is Nadech doesn't allow her lol) So it will all be angles fake kisses. But its okay, James and Yaya's great chemistry made up for it. This lakorn was worth watching, this drama is everything I have ever dreamed of, a pra ek I like, and Yaya in a period lakorn finally. I hope she does more period lakorns in the future.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with this drama. Finding myself smiling every episode not just for the pranangs scenes but also I love the interaction between Poom Pen and Pu. They have great chemistry as siblings/cousins. i feared it was going to be a little on the boring side but it turned out great and the pacing is good too. Last but not least I love the chemistry/spark between James and yaya. Only if I wasn't such a big shipper of Yadech haha. Another lakorn of jirassaya would be nice

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
ImmaSingaholic said:

OMG I also never thought they can have this much chemistry too! If Yadech wasn't holding me back I would ship them so much lol!!! *slap myself*
Yeah its a shame that its so short, I'm now just waiting for them to reunite!! And I'm pretty optimistic about it, I'm pretty sure they will get another lakorn soon!
LOL I've already expected what we will get from the kiss scenes, Yaya doesn't do any real kiss on screen anymore ever since Thoranee. (my guess is Nadech doesn't allow her lol) So it will all be angles fake kisses. But its okay, James and Yaya's great chemistry made up for it. This lakorn was worth watching, this drama is everything I have ever dreamed of, a pra ek I like, and Yaya in a period lakorn finally. I hope she does more period lakorns in the future.

haha, i am Yadecher as well, but I am more on Yaya, therefore I am quite of comfortable seeing her with other handsome actors , haha.
I,at first, dont like his baby face ( James Ji) and I think it makes him look younger than yaya since they have same age. But now I found out that sometimes, he can be damn hot as well , amazing .,. hahaha I like the scenes when they share a night together and he cook a porridge for her, his smiles after hearing her thank you words ,,, aaaa ... i need to calm myself down haha.

I am having the same thought that they should have another lakorn soon, hope CH3 will choose a new novel or script for them, I dont want Yaya to have a remake again.

I am watching both " Neung Nai Suang" and " Roy Fun Tawan Duerd" and having hard time as both couples are great for me. LOL.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone realize that the recent last two episode was rushed, compare to the older version? Oh my, as soon as Khun Chai got back, it was like bam bam... Lol... Some what chop here chop there...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, they somewhat leave that part out. I guess they're trying to squeeze wveything into the last three episodes. I believe it might be quite choppy when he gets to the accident. Gosh, so much to squeeze into the next episode...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
We will have to wait untill next week episode to see how Neung confesses his love for Poom:  face-to-face or letter.

I've watched the teaser several times and I think he confesses his love for her face-to-face first and then again in the letter when he left for Chiang-Mai.

Here's what he said at the end of the letter,   " I will let you laugh at me again for ending this letter with the words ' I love you ' "

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I want a face to face confession only because I wanna see them together but a letter confession is still quite romantic. (My type of guy winks*) I bet Poom wouldn't know how to accept his feelings at first since she always thought he just wanted to win. Can't wait for the hospital scene although it keeps bringing me back to the clip where James pranked yaya with the snake .

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I want to see ya with Kent, Peter, Mario, Great and Jma first before reuniting with JJ

A little delayed but what made Poom agree to the engagement so easily? After watching and liking this version, i really want to rewatch ken-janie's version and watch ken's portrayal of Neung, miss ken mak mak!

This scene looks beautiful

And despite being annoyed and freaked out with Panee's mum, she's a great actress

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
bubbles8 said:
I want to see ya with Kent, Peter, Mario, Great and Jma first before reuniting with JJ

A little delayed but what made Poom agree to the engagement so easily? After watching and liking this version, i really want to rewatch ken-janie's version and watch ken's portrayal of Neung, miss ken mak mak!

This scene looks beautiful

And despite being annoyed and freaked out with Panee's mum, she's a great actress

With the help of Pen, Pook, and their parents, Neung got them to persuade Poom to agree because Poom's tainted reputation will bring shame to her uncle's family. To save her family's face, Poom agreed because she didn't want her family to have a bad reputation for what happened that night between her and Neung. It's never a good thing when a man and woman disappear together over night. Neung had to take responsibility by becoming engaged to Poom. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks mahalo! They always pull out the reputation card kek Neung is a cheeky guy! Neung may be a jerk, the way he's so willingly to take care of Khun Ying, the way he consoles with Mae Pim shows that he doesnt differentiate ppl by class and rankings, him wanting to reserve Poom's reputation, shows that deep down he's not all that bad. Just more on the prideful side, in love but doesnt know how to express it lol

Cr: original owners

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh. The necklace scene got me fangirling like crazy. Hahhhaha He's such a sweetheart when he finally gets her despite his jerk attitude after the engagement. lol I'm excited for the next episode. Hopefully he'll confess to her face to face too! He's breaking my heart by being all "depress" in the train according to the preview. lol He's not portraying a great Neung like Ken, but he's doing good so far as his "Neung". I like Yaya as Poom for sure. I do wish that they'll give us more reasons as to how and why she fell in love with Neung too but whatever. :D
I love Poom's siblings so much! lol I can't wait for SongSaeng to just leave already. Noey is doing a good job, but I'm so tired of her face because of her annoying character. LOL Khun Chai too!! 

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg. i hate watching it without subs! i only understand partial. what is poom's response to songsaeng that pisses her off when she  says she understands the reason for their engagement???

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i understand how poom can always misunderstand. neung always give her the impression that he doesn't love her so it's obvious that when he hangs out with songsaeng, she's going to misunderstand. neung on the other hand has no right to misunderstand nor criticize her because he's engaged but always go out with songsaeng. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Its because Neung understands that he sees SongSaeng only as a sibling, but he doesn't know what Poom thinks of the other guys so he gets jealous.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
LOVING this lakorn. 

You know Yaya-JamesJi pairing is exactly like " AN EXPERIMENT IN THE CHEMISTRY LAB GOING WRONG BUT THE END RESULT turns out to be A NEW DISCOVERY" :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 
never would have thought these two to workout together but surprise surprise. Would definitely want them in another lakorn which is a little modern (they seriously need to bring JJ spikes back because the hairstyle in this makes his look more young) but definitely after a Yadech lakorn :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lu, so glad to see your posts.  Welcome back na ka.  I agree that Yaya and James Ji have a good chemistry, and I didn't expect to enjoy NNS this much, actually I'm loving it!
@Vimalee, I also think that  Neung will confess his love for her face-to-face first and  again in the letter before leaving to Chiangmai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8zVt1XZPKU

Yaya and James Ji are so happy that NNS is so popular among Chinese fans also.

I also like the scene where Neung staring at his mom picture.  Couldn't stop smiling when I saw khun Mam picture as his mom haha.  This scene is so sweet with father-son touching moment.

Neung:  I just wonder what made two people fall in love, decide to get marry and live together?  Do you remember why you love mom?  What made you get married?

Dad:    I never forgot.  Your mom was the only woman that made me stop.  Stop to stare at her sweet face that I never got tired of looking.  Stop my heart at her goodness, her beauty, and her gentleness.  And, I stopped wandering for I didn't want to meet anyone else since I met your mom.  If you think that you want to stop with her and want to spend your life with her, then you would know that she is the one whom you want to marry.  And, do you want to stop yet?

Can't wait for next week......

AMAT the ANATOMY

cr:as tagged,donusbhu

sarNie Adult
I'm watching episode 6 only now. Could someone please explain what Neung and Poom's conversation /one sided argument was about before Neung kissed Poom after he brought her home after the wedding of the doctor and Poom's friend? Neung was such a douche in that scene, I can tell, and I didn't even understand a word he said. But what confuses me is how the background music shifted so he might have said something sweet before he planted the big one on her.