[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Them speaking sweetly was definitely the highlight. Obv we all know what will happen next week. They will get more closer but somehow they might not utter those words to each other face to face. and then suddenly Poom finds out about them playing her, feels like he is still "playing" with her and trying to fool her and leaves him. he follows her on cycle and somehow both end up on a beach and then they confess and everything neatly wraps up ... BUT .... BUT .... BUT this is not enough.

THIS IS MORE LIKE "FALLING IN LOVE" AND I WANNA SEE SOME " BEING IN LOVE" SCENES... Wish there was just one more extra episode but sadly there isnt.. 

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
This is the one time I wish Ch3 is more like Ch7 with extension of episodes for lakorn that has high krasae. I'm not asking for a lot of episodes but just a couple...I feel cheated out sometimes...I just want to see their wedding scene and the scenes leading up to it with them being all lovey dovey...is that asking for a lot?!?!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
ImmaSingaholic said:

HAHAHAHA No worries! JIRASSAYA can't beat YADECH in my heart too LOL! I've been following YADECH from the very beginning and they're still my favourite power couple and what a bonus they're together in real life  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
More BTS from Jirassaya please, i can't get enough lol they're too hilarious together.
Today's episode is one of my favs, and I'm glad to see them talking nicely to each other now
And now you have also begun at the very beginning of Jirassaya as well. :) I'm glad i was one of the witnesses at Jirassaya's beginning. Haha. And I have to say, I love Jirassaya more than Yadech though. But I still love Yadech.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Them speaking sweetly was definitely the highlight. Obv we all know what will happen next week. They will get more closer but somehow they might not utter those words to each other face to face. and then suddenly Poom finds out about them playing her, feels like he is still "playing" with her and trying to fool her and leaves him. he follows her on cycle and somehow both end up on a beach and then they confess and everything neatly wraps up ... BUT .... BUT .... BUT this is not enough.

THIS IS MORE LIKE "FALLING IN LOVE" AND I WANNA SEE SOME " BEING IN LOVE" SCENES... Wish there was just one more extra episode but sadly there isnt.. 

It's okay.... They will make it up for us in next Jirassaya lakorn. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
I'm sure they know James Yaya have quite a huge fanbase now and I'm positive on a reunion.
To be honest, I'm kind of glad that fans are supporting James Yaya a lot even though they know Yadech is an item, and some strong Yadech supporters do not support Yaya with other actors' work like truly I have met people like that. I'm glad because Yaya be popular on her own too and not just with Nadech. I really want some light comedy for them, but I'm fine with anything :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
THE CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD FONT IS JUST MY EXCITEMENT BEING MAXIMUM RIGHT NOW.

JJ-YAYA EXPRESSIONS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO ON POINT IN THIS LAKORN AND YOU JUST CANT HELP BUT SEQUEL EVERY TIME EITHER OF THEM IS SHY OR SIMPLY SMILING AT EACH OTHER.... I MEAN THEY ARE NOT EVEN "TOUCHY" TOUCHY IN THIS EPISODE BUT STILL THEY EXCITE US MAKES US FAN-GIRL SO MUCH... JUST IMAGINE THEM IN A SCENE IN TODAY'S WORLD AND HIM TEASING HER WITH ALL THOSE BOLD PICKUP LINES N STUFF ( VIBRANT AND SPONTANEOUS LIKE TODAY'S EPISODE)... omg WHAT WOULD THEY DO TO US THEN...???????

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
And now you have also begun at the very beginning of Jirassaya as well. :) I'm glad i was one of the witnesses at Jirassaya's beginning. Haha. And I have to say, I love Jirassaya more than Yadech though. But I still love Yadech.

Awwwwww give u lots of love na  :kiss: Hooray Jirassaya supporters!!
The feeling I have for Jirassaya now is like the feeling I have when I first starting shipping Yadech! I felt so much happiness and so hardcore!!
I love Yadech I still do, Jirassaya would be second for me, but I will ship them hardcore as on-screen couple, ship to death lol!!
Gonna make a MV for Jirassaya soon  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

sarNie Adult
Guys, please allow me to say it again.... I love you guys  :grouphug: I'm glad to be sharing this moment with you. Apart from the fact that like most of you, I don't have real life friends who would fangirl with me as much as you guys would, I'm so glad that more people are liking NNS, when at the beginning the people in this thread were a bit hesitant or had many critiques. Yes. this lakorn had many flaws, but I'm glad that it turned out well and we are all appreciating this surprise together. 

As for me, I am primarily a Jiranee shipper. I like Yadech as well, but i've only seen Rising Sun. I've yet to watch all their other lakorns. But anyway, i don't know if there would ever be a time when Yadech and Jiranee would be in 1 lakorn together, and i don't know if my heart could handle it. But anyway, yes, I agree, James Ji and Yaya look really cute together. I hope they do remain good friends. The charm I think is that Nadech seems to have nothing to worry about with the Yaya x James Ji pairing because off screen they really look like buddies/siblings. They're not best buddies close, but Yaya seems to know how to put James Ji in his place  :whahuh:

ImmaSingaholic, if you feel like making an MV, I feel like making a fic. hahahaha gotta help the powers that be to cook up that Jirassaya part 2!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Guys, please allow me to say it again.... I love you guys  :grouphug: I'm glad to be sharing this moment with you. Apart from the fact that like most of you, I don't have real life friends who would fangirl with me as much as you guys would, I'm so glad that more people are liking NNS, when at the beginning the people in this thread were a bit hesitant or had many critiques. Yes. this lakorn had many flaws, but I'm glad that it turned out well and we are all appreciating this surprise together. 

As for me, I am primarily a Jiranee shipper. I like Yadech as well, but i've only seen Rising Sun. I've yet to watch all their other lakorns. But anyway, i don't know if there would ever be a time when Yadech and Jiranee would be in 1 lakorn together, and i don't know if my heart could handle it. But anyway, yes, I agree, James Ji and Yaya look really cute together. I hope they do remain good friends. The charm I think is that Nadech seems to have nothing to worry about with the Yaya x James Ji pairing because off screen they really look like buddies/siblings. They're not best buddies close, but Yaya seems to know how to put James Ji in his place  :whahuh:

ImmaSingaholic, if you feel like making an MV, I feel like making a fic. hahahaha gotta help the powers that be to cook up that Jirassaya part 2!

TRUST ME Yadech were great in RS but that did not bring out their awesome chemistry like the rest did. Love all their scenes but the lakorn itself was somewhat more concentrated on showing Japanese culture and less of the couples and story. I would highly recommend GAME RAI GAME RAK as best Yadech lakorn. I promise you, you will not be dissapointed ( it is just the best). Follow it up with DJA ( another stellar Yadech performance) and then TTNKK.

Sorry for being Off-topic guys. 

would definitely read your FF and wait for ImmaSingaholic's mv.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

OMG SAME HERE! We share so much similarities!! I LOVED JIRANEE!! In fact I shipped them in real life LMFAO!!! I literally ship everyone who looks good lol!
I loved Jiranee ever since KCP like I LOVE LOVE LOVE that lakorn, it has flaws for sure, but no lakorn is perfect! I was impressed by the acting and the chemistry is great, they pulled it off even though James looks so much younger than Bella because he has such a baby face and Bella looked very matured! Awww Yaya and James are definitely good buddies hahahaha and I love their friendship! I didn't think of James and Yaya being in love like a couple, but more like good friends and also great on screen couple in lakorns. they make me scream a lot, like a lot because they're too cute. lol
OMG please do make a fic! That'd be nice!!! :dance1:  :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

TRUST ME Yadech were great in RS but that did not bring out their awesome chemistry like the rest did. Love all their scenes but the lakorn itself was somewhat more concentrated on showing Japanese culture and less of the couples and story. I would highly recommend GAME RAI GAME RAK as best Yadech lakorn. I promise you, you will not be dissapointed ( it is just the best). Follow it up with DJA ( another stellar Yadech performance) and then TTNKK.

I AGREE WITH U!!!!

RS wasn't that good to be honest lol, at times it felt a bit flat and boring and predictable. Yadech's chemistry is good as always, but my all time fav lakorn from them definitely has to be DJA. Hands down DJA is da best lol, there's exciting actions, sweet scenes, loads of fighting, and even has comedy in it, I loved that lakorn to death, I don't know how many times I've rewatched it. And another favourite from me is GRGR. This lakorn, I practically memorized everything out of it and I've made so many fan vids for it. 

I'm doing more vids after this lakorn end so that I get to edit more footage :) but I'll upload something before the finale  :dance1:  :dance1:

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaaah!! ImmaSingaholic, could we please be sisters in the next life too, together with Nong Bieluvr? hahaha heck, let's all be sisters, all of us Jirassaya fans. Please forgive me, I'm just really insanely happy right now. I've had 5 hours of sleep in more than 24 hours but I'm just so happy to be with you and NNS episode 11 right now. it's not sane.  :woot2:  :cry1:

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

ImmaSingaholic said:

I AGREE WITH U!!!!

RS wasn't that good to be honest lol, at times it felt a bit flat and boring and predictable. Yadech's chemistry is good as always, but my all time fav lakorn from them definitely has to be DJA. Hands down DJA is da best lol, there's exciting actions, sweet scenes, loads of fighting, and even has comedy in it, I loved that lakorn to death, I don't know how many times I've rewatched it. And another favourite from me is GRGR. This lakorn, I practically memorized everything out of it and I've made so many fan vids for it. 

I'm doing more vids after this lakorn end so that I get to edit more footage :) but I'll upload something before the finale  :dance1:  :dance1:

I already liked Yadech in RS, so I guess I'll go nuts over them after watching your recommendation. Thank you very much! I'm putting that in my to do list, promise. yaaay! I just love everyone right now. And i'm not even drunk. hahaha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Kyaaaaaah!! ImmaSingaholic, could we please be sisters in the next life too, together with Nong Bieluvr? hahaha heck, let's all be sisters, all of us Jirassaya fans. Please forgive me, I'm just really insanely happy right now. I've had 5 hours of sleep in more than 24 hours but I'm just so happy to be with you and NNS episode 11 right now. it's not sane.  :woot2:  :cry1:

I feel the same way!!!! Let us all be sisterssss  :kiss:  :grouphug:
I am so hyped right now too!! Every wed-thurs I had to sleep real late because I'm up fangirling over NNS lol and on AF too!!
I always think it'd be so cool to do a AF lakorn fans gathering!! So that we can meet each other in real life and fangirl til the end of the world lol!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:

Write a Fic with Jiranee and Yadech together for we may never get the chance to see them in one lakorn together. I'll be waiting, or might even write my own when an idea comes to mind. :)

040156 said:
Are you sure I'm Nong? I might be older than you 040156. LOL But Anyways we can be Pee Nong gun.

040156 said:

I already liked Yadech in RS, so I guess I'll go nuts over them after watching your recommendation. Thank you very much! I'm putting that in my to do list, promise. yaaay! I just love everyone right now. And i'm not even drunk. hahaha
I have to say the best Yadech lakorn is their first one together, DJA. I simply love everything about that lakorn and it's a plus I get to see Mark be dorky too. :)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

Ohhh trust me, u will definitely go nuts!! And you're welcome!! If you love light comedy cute and romance, you'll definitely love DJA and if you love dramatic heavy stuff with slap/kiss and romance, GRGR is for u. You should definitely watch both hahahaha!!!! Same here! Too hyped for everything. I'm seeing stars lol
Its amazing how small gestures and just some staring from James and Yaya can make me squeal this much!!

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Write a Fic with Jiranee and Yadech together for we may never get the chance to see them in one lakorn together. I'll be waiting, or might even write my own when an idea comes to mind. :)

Are you sure I'm Nong? I might be older than you 040156. LOL But Anyways we can be Pee Nong gun.

I have to say the best Yadech lakorn is their first one together, DJA. I simply love everything about that lakorn and it's a plus I get to see Mark be dorky too. :)

Yes, I am sure I'm Pee. I'll just go straight out. I'm 28. hahaha. I'm older than Bella, Nadech, James and Yaya. Heck. I'm even older than Fair!  :cry1:

But anyway, as far as lakorns go, I'm still a newbie, so please guide me accordingly. Yoroshiku.  :highfive: 
And you guys can call me Greta, because that's my real name. My user name is actually my ID number in college, and one of the few numbers I memorized in my lifetime. Sorry. this just turned out to be a getting to know you portion. hahahaha.

Bwahahahahahaha! Neung's so funny when he's acting all pathetic and suicidal. It's so mean, but I keep on laughing at Poom's misery. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I'm the same age as Yaya actually :D Nice to meet u Greta :) You can PM me anytime if u want to talk heheehehehe
I LOVED THAT PRANK. He even successfully drives Song away!!! And gets Poom to take care of him all the time, he's so good at acting all miserable lol, but if any guy ever use this trick on me, promise I will ignore him for 3 months

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Neung's reaction when Songsaeng and her mother barged into the room though. LOL And the lies he partially made to drive Song and her mother away. Hahahha!
Neung and Poom's moments together were so cute. I couldn't stop smiling for Poom. lol Neung's fake acting was so on point. Hahhaha! He was able to get Poom to sympathize him and do everything he says. He was so adorable too!! Poo is the best wingman ever. Hahha! Pen too but wingwoman, of course. lol I also pity Neung and his itchy leg. Hahhaha! 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
You know there is chemisty between yaya and James character when the audience aka me mouth was so painful by the and of the episode due to excessive smiling and blushing .
Still don't know what I'm gonna do after this is over and they don't have much outside work together so can't even follow that. I love how James call yaya P'Ya so endearing.
Yadech is my real couple and jirassaya is my fantasy couple.