[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What the, they're remaking Neung Nai Suang? Hmm...I didn't really like Ken and Janie's version and honestly don't think it's worthy of a remake, but um...I guess it's okay since scriptwriters are running out of ideas...haha. Although I'm not a fan of them, I actually think Yaya and James suit each other rather well, physically. She's tall and he's tall and they're both very cutie-pie-looking haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe they're going to remake this lakorn. I freaking love this lakorn. My first lakorn of Janie and Ken, I believe. Lol. (I forgot) And I fall in love with these two, together and individually. I don't want them to remake this lakorn at all. :( So sad. 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
The coupling was bound to happen and I'm happy that Yaya gets to work with someone closer to her age compared to aum in Mt and por in Dr. After seeing the tlkt bts of James seeking into her fitting photoshoot and her being jealous of jj (no1 and no10 thing) I want to see if there is chem between then in and out of scenes. I want to see their playfulness and affection towards paa keaw. I'm not cheering for them them, I'm a massive YADECH NY fan.

I went back and rewatched NNS after I heard the news of the confirmation frm paa jaew. I liked it esp the bickering between the 2 pra nangs I wonder who they will cast for the other characters? But there were too many side characters imo esp with the rais friends... Many of the veteran actors in here could still play their characters again. Can't wait for the fitting, we'll just have to wait for James to get back from Korea.

Btw how is p mam supposed to be handling 2 lakorns at a time (lsl. And nns)?? I want this to start ASAP so we get to watch it asap.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
ausa
I so agree with you, I'm also happy to see that Yaya is getting to work with someone that is around her age. And I think this lakorn is good for both JJ and Yaya, since they are being called ''the bickering couple'' and this lakorn will have a lot of bickering scenes btw the nangek and praek. The fans really want to see them together already. I personally like this lakorn a lot and I'm glad that Yaya will be in this one.The plot is good, I love the praeks characters even if he is a totally bastard sometimes, and I do love the nangek as well even when she annoys me sometimes lol. 

Not a fan of JJ and I didn't watch the khun'Chai series but I will try to watch his new lakorn that will air soon. But I'm defiantly will be watch this one since I love this lakorn and Yaya is in this lol.. And last I want to see how their chemistry will be together. But I'm sure B'jaew will do a lot of sweet scenes since he is known for doing those sweet scenes. 

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG.  Really.  I love this lakorn's storyline.  I thought Ken and Janie were great.  James and Yaya, i'm already excited for this one then.  Can't wait. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yesss! I've never seen the original since I could never get myself to watch Janie's lakorn until DKD. The storyline always intrigued me though so I'm happy with that. I also adore the pairing! Can't wait. I can see them being the next uprising couple.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow they are remaking this? I love this movie lol. Ken and Janie have always been one of my number one couples.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Those are just fans saying who they think are suitable for the supporting cast. It's not official. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I watched NNS as a child and all I remember is the ball dance with Janie & Ken AND the funnist part is, I was just thinking about this lakorn yesterday and found out one of my favorite actress and actor are remaking this, whew! YESH! I thought this lakorn was very good and NOT boring. At least, I knew I never thought it was boring as a child, lol. By reading the storyline and actually understanding it, EXCITED for Jame and Yaya! I can picture them in this but at the same time I can't but it's okay. SO HAPPY. Plus, they got that baby face. :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
everytime i come back to this thread,im always so hyped 555 I'm seriously super excited . I remember watching Ken's and Janie's version, the part where their wus like a curtain(?) blocking each others face and then when the curtain was pulled down they had to dance with the person they paired up with! And then Ken and Janie got paired up together but then they disliked each other and then they started bickering ...right?! lol thats the only part i really really really remember :bhehe: The overall stroyline, i remember it still though. 

for those who don't know what Neung Nai Suang is... here's episode 1.1 SUBBED with the opening credits lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRkhSUaeD0A&list=PL9F1E2E6A933553C3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
:cry:My small glimpse of hope of this not being NNS is over with all these confirmations, so this will be the 3rd remake version of NNS? so sad. Thai netizens sure must really watching remakes for producers/Ch3 to constantly do remakes, something i cannot understand. Dont ppl want to watch new things, instead of rewatching the same thing over and over again but js with different ppl? No matter how much i love a lakorn (eg DJA/Sood sanahe), i would never want it to be remade again, a lakorn being the one and only version makes it so much more special

I hope this will be the last remake that yaya is offered and accepts, this is the 4th remake for my poor girl (3rd remake with p'mam alone)   :lmao:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lmao I get what you're saying bubbles8....just imagining them remaking DJA made me cringe. Esp since it's the first lakorn that made me a lakorn and Yadech fan in the first place, it just has a special place in my heart lol But since this has been confirmed, all we have to do is to look forward for Yaya's performance on the lakorn ♡