[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I'm a little confuse. I skip a lot of Ratree's part so did Techit actually slept with Ratree?

No Techit did not sleep with Ratree. Ratree drug him and just made it seems as though something happened between them two so that Techit could take responsibility. Being the man that Techit is he was willing to take responsibility and to prevent Ratree from hurting Khaohom & Ranya he ask her to go live at his house. Ratree deserves everything she got. I'm happy she died at the end.. If she was a little patient and not wanting everything from Khaohom, Techit would got married to her and just let her stay at his house forever eventhough he knew she was not the real daughter. In Techit's eyes he still needed to take responsibility. It was a good thing that she got all crazy after hearing that Ranya & Khaohom had learn her secret she wanted to kill Khaohom. Ratree would have been happily married to my Techit, then I would definitely have to go into the lakorn and kill her myself..so that Techit could be with Khaohom. Oh! this lakorn is driving me crazy.. with all these charaters who always have to do the right thing especially Khaohom and Techit.. Khaohom with I have to stay with Nawa because he has always been good to me and Techit with his stupid taking responsibility eventhough nothing happened.. In a way I'm glad the lakorn is over.. I'm getting migraines from thinking about them...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
No Techit did not sleep with Ratree. Ratree drug him and just made it seems as though something happened between them two so that Techit could take responsibility. Being the man that Techit is he was willing to take responsibility and to prevent Ratree from hurting Khaohom & Ranya he ask her to go live at his house. Ratree deserves everything she got. I'm happy she died at the end.. If she was a little patient and not wanting everything from Khaohom, Techit would got married to her and just let her stay at his house forever eventhough he knew she was not the real daughter. In Techit's eyes he still needed to take responsibility. It was a good thing that she got all crazy after hearing that Ranya & Khaohom had learn her secret she wanted to kill Khaohom. Ratree would have been happily married to my Techit, then I would definitely have to go into the lakorn and kill her myself..so that Techit could be with Khaohom. Oh! this lakorn is driving me crazy.. with all these charaters who always have to do the right thing especially Khaohom and Techit.. Khaohom with I have to stay with Nawa because he has always been good to me and Techit with his stupid taking responsibility eventhough nothing happened.. In a way I'm glad the lakorn is over.. I'm getting migraines from thinking about them...
when did ratree revealed the secret?

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this lakorn was great.
I'm happy to see that Te and Khoahom can smile at one another.
I was a bit sad to see that Nawa had to die, killed me a lot though.
I like the Khoahom's maid and Te's driver. They never failed to make me laugh at their humor.
Hopefully in the future we'll see the cast work together again!
Can't wait to see their new lakorns.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
when did ratree revealed the secret? Why would Ratree want to reveal that when that's the only thing that keeps Techit with her.
She would never tell the truth..Don't look for that part in the lakorn because I watch them all and nothing was reveal about that night.
The director purposely did not show that part of the story to make you think that something was going on. They assume that we know that since Ratree drug Techit that nothing happened, so nothing to reveal. If you look at my other posting I told everyone that in a interview with Mark & Gupkip they ask him if they had sex in the lakorn she said no only with Mungkorn.. and Mark reply he wish he had one, of course he was joking. I know it's confusing but nothing happened..and no one reveal anything you just have to take the actors word for it. I'm just crazy like that if I like an actor or lakorn I search to watch all interviews of them and that's what I found the hidden secret about that scene. Which sometimes it's hard to tell just by looking at the lakorn only..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
May I ask you any of you know the song when Nawa proposed to Khaohom in the last episode. Is a duet. I would like to download that song if anybody know and can please upload the song for me. Thanks

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i will sure miss mak/barry on screen until his new lakorn air....
I can't wait for their new lakorns too - I really hope Mark's next lakorn "Pattapee Leh Ruk" is a romantic comedy.

Btw, thanks TT for creating a blog for them -- and you started on May 17 which was my birthday! :wub:

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
since Mint look like AUM alittle...can't yall just support her......she's a new actress and she's gonna be in the lakorn industry so just get use to her....i personally don't mind her coz this is her first lakorn so of course it's gonna be icky...but hopefully she becomes a better actress as time goes on....and Mark is so HOT...jus have to say that.......but when he takes pix it's still kind awkward at angles....but i still support him

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well my parents bought the Khmer dubbed DVD and I just finished watching it. I showed my mom a clip from the lakorn and she thought I told her to buy it. It's good but the nang'rai, Ratree is just so, so, so ANNOYING! I had to fast forward a lot. To top it off Khaohom is still so nice to her all the time even though she's a witch. Maybe it's the actress too. She just annoys me. It seems like they let Ratree do and get away with everything. Also, is it just me or they never revealed who Khaohom's father is? They should at least let her know he was the man she knew. I fast forwarded so much so I could be wrong. In addition they should let Nawa's father and Khaohom's mom hook up. They kinda suggest it but they should make it happen. Overall not too bad for new actors/actresses. Not as bad as the ones from Leud Hong remake from Channel 5. Vill still can't act.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
All 4 of them starring in this have Ae Supachai as their manager ( Aum , Weir, Pancakes manager)
hahaha and i found an old interview of him with Woody
and Nadech is in it too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zvE_m5hgw&feature=related
and here's Nadech speaking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4x0HIDO_jA&feature=related

Hahaha the video's old and Nadech couldn't speak Thai only Isaan :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
All 4 of them starring in this have Ae Supachai as their manager ( Aum , Weir, Pancakes manager)
hahaha and i found an old interview of him with Woody
and Nadech is in it too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zvE_m5hgw&feature=related
and here's Nadech speaking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4x0HIDO_jA&feature=related

Hahaha the video's old and Nadech couldn't speak Thai only Isaan :lol:
He's Thai Isaan right? i love it when he sings morlum...or try to dance like them on the variety show, its so cute!!! he has a lot of charisma i wish him all the best in the industry and...look forward to his future projects!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Nadet this half thai-japanese boy is so sweet, he looks handsome, really cool!! Cant wait to see this lakorn, the teaser is really good
Totally, so funny when he was speaking Lao towards the host when he asked wat nationality he was..so dorky..surprisingly, he's mixed with Lao and Japan..Lao/Isan..

Here's the clip..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCtg455ZIaQ

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Loving this cute lakorn.
but ewhh;i hate Ratee,i really
don't like Gubgib too.She's
with my Mario Maurer still?
ehh...i'm confused,but i hate her.
Love Mark,Mint,and Barry.
saddd,he died:(Mark is super CUTE:)

cecilia

Staff member
WATCHING AF7 today -- they did a special duet on the opening theme ^^
Happy to hear it again -- they did a nice job ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well i finally finished this lakorn and boy did it make me hate this lakorn as well as love Techit. Techit was not your typical stupid asshole p'ek, ok he was an asshole but he truly loved KhaoHom and the never fell into Ratree's stupid plans. But i hated how Ratree's character dominated this lakorn rather than the actual pra'nang. Too many innocent people died too. And another thing, Mint N cannot act for anything. She can portray stupid and sad but she can't portray happiness, like when she realized Ranya was her mom, all she said was Khun Mae and hugged. Her face and expression was just dead. Seriously, Nadech, Mark and Gubgib did such a fabulous job in this lakorn and Mint just brings the lakorn down. Well...i'll give her another try in her new lakorn with Andrew, maybe she will improve.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This lakorn is very typical, somewhat predictable and very unlogical. I realy liked Mark and Nadech in here and gotta admit, Gubgib did well as the n'rai because I freakin hated her! But Mint N shouldn't have been casted as the N'ek. Her character was beyond stupid and her acting made it a lot worse and unbearable to watch. I'm not hating on her, she's a new actress and I believe she can improve but everything takes time. In this lakorn, she's very raw, stiff with very little facial expressions.

I think I read Wishboniko's comment on youtube and it said that the director didn't care about the storyline. His/her only purpose was to introduce the new actors/actresses. I personally think that's a dumb comment. A "good" way to introduce new people is by giving them a fair chance to prove their talents. To prove their talents, they need a decent script and character. Luckilly, both Mark and Nadech have potential and their characters were decent. Sadly for Mint, nothing worked out for her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i loved Nadech in here. but i wasn't satisfied with the lakorn itself. it was like they dropped p'ek Te and let the audience think Nawa was the p'ek. i loved Nawa so much and i hated that his dad had to lose him in the end. it was a horrible way to open the way for Te and KH. and too much focus on Ratree...

however, i think it was interesting that the main p'ek had so many flaws compared to the second p'ek. you know? usually p'ek 1 is good at everything is the envied one but here it was switched.
however the storyline didn't make Te and KH's love very convincing. they had little screen time together so i was like "What??? when did she start liking him???"

anyways, Nawa was such a sweetie. i'd go for him all the way!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hehe Jjinxx, if i were to choose id also pick Nawa. Like I said, there's really no logic in the lakorn. All of a sudden it's revealed that Khaohorm likes Techit when she thought he and and Natree slept together but there was no evidence of that before the scene. Then at the end she says I love you, the end.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I just decided to come back to this topic because it amazes me how much these actors/actresses has progressed since this!! My obsession for Mark began here...and I think died here lol. I haven't followed him in his other lakorns because I didn't like his storyline with Mint in 4HJHKK. I guess I wanna see him in the cold, mean guy role with someone new and see if there is chemistry.

Is he still dating Mint N?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just decided to come back to this topic because it amazes me how much these actors/actresses has progressed since this!! My obsession for Mark began here...and I think died here lol. I haven't followed him in his other lakorns because I didn't like his storyline with Mint in 4HJHKK. I guess I wanna see him in the cold, mean guy role with someone new and see if there is chemistry.

Is he still dating Mint N?
No, even though they never came out to admit it, it was pretty obvious. They pretty much broke up, it was so clear at their latest event together, Mark looked pissed at Mint and forced his smiles.

I agree, they have really progressed a lot. Both Nadech and Mark are so famous now. I remember when i first saw pics of them, i thought Mark was ugly and Nadech looked better, then i watched the lakorn and Mark looked better but Nadech was still cute. Then 4 Hua Jai series came out and i was in love with them both. Yeah, would really like to see Mark in a more bad boy role again, i liked him as Pattapee but his lakorn sucked, his character as Tawan was decent but the lakorn sucked during the last few episodes, i really adored him as Krit the super nice gentleman but his Techit here was the best. You should watch Sam Num Nuer Thong for Mark, i love him in here, i don't like Kim but Mark totally pulled me in to that lakorn just for him.