[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I can say I like the ending of this lakorn. I guess I kinda expected it and still cried. I love how the writers think like the viewers because we always say "why is it that the n'ek always fall for the mean/arrogant guy and not the guy who loves them unconditionally?" and Khaohom had to tell Techit, "we love the ones who hurt us most, but can't give our whole heart to the one that loves us the most." That has got to be one of my fave lines in this lakorn. The kiss was okay, they should've focused more, but maybe it is still a thai lakorn way of ending. they didn't even give Khaohom the chance to close her eyes!! haha.

I cried for Nawa because he loved her, yet she couldn't love him with all her heart and was trying to force herself to love him. I mostly cried for Techit witnessing all of Khaohom's crying over Nawa. He seriously thought that he had no chance after Nawa's death. And Nawa's line "I'm glad you are by my side until my death." In the end, I'm happy my Techit got the girl even if the good guy had to die to make that happen. I like the mv @ the end instead of credits. Great way to start and end :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay Im such a dork...Im on episode 5 but was too excited for the ending ..particular techit and khaohom's kiss scene so I skipped all the way to the ending to watch that part LOL....they have me smiling from ear to ear but I agree with phone...the kiss should have been better...and it would have been perfect if khaohom closed her eyes LOL....

i didnt see the scene where nawa dis tho...i'll watch that part later....off to watch episode 5 now

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
cant wait to see the ending scene! they kiss and seems like a real kiss too!
I just saw the last episode. Wow love the ending! It was just as I expected. I didn't like what happened to Nawa, but if it weren't for that Khaohom would have not been with Techit. Don't want to spoiled it for everyone, so just watch it yourself. Love it when Khaohom came by to Techit's house to stop him from going way. Ratree deserves this type of ending for all her evil deeds. I like the dialog that Te and Hom use to tell each other they love each other. I was smiling all the way... Khaohom made Techit want to be a better person and and the end he thank her for teaching him to give to others. The kiss scene was soo sweet. For the first time I see Techit smile and Khaohom happily accepts his kiss. Overall I love this lakorn. Can't wait to see Mark in his next lakorn..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love the ending between Techit and khaofom but not for Nawa. He shouldn't be the one that die. I felt sad for him for being so kind to her and end his life by saving her the one he love the most. Glad it ended, I hate Ratee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I am actually glad they ended this lakorn at 13. Well this lakorn took all the wrong turns for me ahahahaha... will watch when Wishy finish subbing the lakorn.

Linda

sarNie Egg
so many of you love the ending but although I knew that was coming, I hate it. Nawa didn't have to die. He was such a good person. And that kiss was HORRIBLE on Khaohom's part.. eyes wide open .. so stiff .. there was no passion from her .. Techit can kiss me and I'll give him passion lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why Barry had to die. :( They should've added a second n'ek in here for him.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
so many of you love the ending but although I knew that was coming, I hate it. Nawa didn't have to die. He was such a good person. And that kiss was HORRIBLE on Khaohom's part.. eyes wide open .. so stiff .. there was no passion from her .. Techit can kiss me and I'll give him passion lol
I was thinking of hating it @ first, but I like it because of the dialog. I would kiss Techit too :) I think that her eyes were wide open because the director/editors probably cut the scene short at the wrong time. It seemed like she was about to close her eyes, but then it cut to hugging.

I don't understand why Barry had to die. :( They should've added a second n'ek in here for him.
That's the thing I hated most about this lakorn was Nawa's death. He didn't have to die. But, if he stayed alive, it didn't seem like any of the main would ever fight for love. What I mean is that Nawa knew that Khaohom loved Techit, but even on their engagement day he didn't tell her to go after Techit. Then Khaohom told Nawa that it would be the last time she thinks of Techit because she wants to repay Nawa for his love/kindness. And Techit just decides to go away. I agree w/u about the second n'ek. if there was one nawa wouldn't have to die & he'd be more willing to give up Khaohom.

Well, every time they talked about Nawa after his death, I couldn't help thinking about the Aum/Weir lakorn that just ended with Om who died and was never mentioned. Cold.

Linda

sarNie Egg
I was thinking of hating it @ first, but I like it because of the dialog. I would kiss Techit too :) I think that her eyes were wide open because the director/editors probably cut the scene short at the wrong time. It seemed like she was about to close her eyes, but then it cut to hugging.

That's the thing I hated most about this lakorn was Nawa's death. He didn't have to die. But, if he stayed alive, it didn't seem like any of the main would ever fight for love. What I mean is that Nawa knew that Khaohom loved Techit, but even on their engagement day he didn't tell her to go after Techit. Then Khaohom told Nawa that it would be the last time she thinks of Techit because she wants to repay Nawa for his love/kindness. And Techit just decides to go away. I agree w/u about the second n'ek. if there was one nawa wouldn't have to die & he'd be more willing to give up Khaohom.

stupid directors lol.. they killed it.

but many of u may hate me for saying this but there should have been like an alternate ending or something .. like step away from being typical and have khaohom and nawa get married n all that. and techit actually moves to america .. possibly California and then meets me and fall in love with me. haha no i'm kidding .. but i would have been better off with nawa and khaohom getting married than rather him die. although i love techit .. i'm just saying hehe

cecilia

Staff member
Well, every time they talked about Nawa after his death, I couldn't help thinking about the Aum/Weir lakorn that just ended with Om who died and was never mentioned. Cold.
hahaha. so much for protecting the one you love -- i swore, officer anon must have something good to make jumchai crazy about him from beginning to end, even after all those acts.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Very sad about Nawa...he really didn't need to die! Ugh this lakorn...so frustrating...had such great potential...if not for Mak Prin I would have stopped watching for sure...hope he and Mint can reunite and have a better lakorn next time I will definitely watch for some sweet and/or *cough* "sexy" parts (wahhh loved the kiss
)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Ending was CUTE!!!!!!!! But i wished Nawa didn't died!
But overall I can't wait for the preake and nangakes New lakorn especially the preakes *EEkkkk*

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
2 words.. LOVED IT.

ahha i thought it was a fair ending.. if Nawa didn't die, i'm sure theres no way Khaohom would've got with Techit :D they are the cutest! i wasn't used to lovey dovey between Techit and Khaohom but it was alright. Hahaha last kiss, too cute! and when he got on his knees at the house and asked for a second chance.. TOO CUTE! <3 overall, great lakorn for the newbies! i would totally watch them again! except Gubgib.. haahah if her roles are this evil.. ugh! i'm glad she was never mentioned after she died. HAHAHA =]

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn and I don't care whatever KhaoHom said about not recipricating Nawa's love. We all know she did love him but didn't realize until the end. The reason Nawa had to died so that Techit and Khaohom can get together. Or else, They will never be together!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with all of you, as much as I'm glad that it was a happy ending for Techit, Nawa does not deserve to die at all. He was such a good person and the person who I felt most sympathetic toward was Nawa's father. He was in so much pain losing his only child. But I guess Nawa has to die inorder for Techit and KhoaHom to be with eachother or else he would of let her go at the engagement party. As much as I love this story, I hated it as well. They could of make it better. The last half of the series was a turn down for me,but I still kept up with it as much as I wish they took a different path. This would of been a good series if they didn't make Nawa die, have more sweet scene for KhoaHom and Techit to better develope this love for each other. Than it would of been great one. In the end I can't complain much because Techit and Khoahom got to be with each other.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mint can't cry for anything. She struggled so much in the dying and funeral scenes, she needs more acting lessons. Pronto! I won't be following her career.