[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

cecilia

Staff member
^it's b/c he resemblance someone and the vibe he give off as the arrogant p'ek is usually what draw us girls in lOl ..
i know that's what it did for me ^^

Iya

sarNie Adult
^it's b/c he resemblance someone and the vibe he give off as the arrogant p'ek is usually what draw us girls in lOl ..
i know that's what it did for me ^^
lol. that's true. we girls don't know any better. we always go for the arrogant p'ek type. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, true on that .. i hate real life arrogant man who think they're all that .. but that's b/c i can't tell his real personality Lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. i don't mean real life. i meant we fall for these actors who act arrogant in lakorns. haha. but yes, are smart to avoid them in real life.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
So far I am enjoying this lakorn but I do hate lakorns that has nangrai stealing nangek's identity but somehow I still end up watching it. Besides that the actor who portrays Techit resembles Dan or is that only me?! He's the only reason why I am watching it..something about his character draws me into the lakorn. Well I am looking forward to future episodes of the series.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I am losing interest in Nawa. He doesn't get much screen time. I have a feeling he will become a butt head and turn evil. I just hope not. hahaha I am jumping into conclusion lol...
I'm with you ... hopefully Nawa won't be evil and they fight fair for KhaoHom.

chouakim

TTFC♥
lmfao, I agree with you girls.
But I was actually talking about Mak appearance wise, not Techit/his character's arrogant personality. :lol:
..though that might've helped me lean towards him a bit. XD
There's something really attractive about his look is what I meant.

Towards the end of the Ngao Rak Luang Jai Special when he says his goodbyes, he smiles and squints his eyes. :D I think that's what did it for me. He's SO freaking cute!

sunisa

I'm officially in luv wit this lakorn.I wasn't so thrill about it when I first found out about it, but once I started watching it, it actually really good.I think something about Mark make me more attracted to him than Barry.Both are cute but I like Mark more.And I like Mark character more too.Techit is mean but he soft heart and just need love.Nawa is a good friend type.I hope his doesn't turn bad.And I hate Ratee character so much.Every time she on screen I feel like choking her.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I think that's what every n'rai always want us viewer to do is to choke them..lol..I so hate hate her too. I was annoy with her character from the beginning.

novisad

sarNie Egg
I`ve been wondering:Is there going to be a rape scene in this lakorn? Do you guys know? What do you think the chances are?
I hope not!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Just started watching this lakorn last nite && what can I say..I'm really liking it. The praek is such a badboy && i love it..lol && like what everyone had said..he so remind me of Dan..first time ever watching a lakorn with a bunch of newbies && i really enjoyed it=]

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
And I hate Ratee character so much.Every time she on screen I feel like choking her.
I think that's what every n'rai always want us viewer to do is to choke them..lol..I so hate hate her too. I was annoy with her character from the beginning.
LOL - she's doing a good job as a n'rai then... she annoys me too. And that bf of hers - urgh! :angry:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm rewatching Episode 1 (and planning to watch Ep. 2 again too) while waiting for Wishy's Eng subs. The lakorn actually improves for me on the second viewing. I love Mark's facial expression more and more. And his line delivery is really not that bad. Plus Mint is somehow prettier ;)

What can I say about Barry ? He's really a cutie! I love Nawa's 'lil smile when KhaoHom relents and agrees to take care of him. Plus when he glances at KhaoHom and KhaoHom stares back at him just as she's about to serve him the rice. :wub:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
man, techit is freaken ADORABLE! i'm falling inlove with him more and more as i see him! damn, he's a freaken HOTTIE! he resembles dan a lot. makes me love him more. lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm on Techit's side even though he's mean and arrogant. I agree with a lot u guys that there is something in him that draws me in. At first I thought I would be so in love with Nawa that I wont enjoy the lakorn but after watching 3 episodes, it's actually the other way around. I like Techit so much that Nawa might make me angry later on but I can't blame him b/c Techit stole her.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, today the new episode should come out, i'm already freaking out because i so can't wait
i even went and read all the spoilers on iheartlakorns blog
guess i caught the NRLJ fever already o.0

one thing i love about techit's character is that he so isn't a push over at all, even though he yearns for his father's love he still stands his own mind, for example he won't hurt nawa like his father suggested

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm in the middle of episode 3 now, and I can't help how hot Mack is as a bad boy. :blush: It's like his personality in here doesn't match his image at all since he still has a baby face! LOL. Barry is too cute in here, getting surgery for the woman he loves. :)

cecilia

Staff member
where could i watch this live
there are some free channel you can catch it live .. 8:30 AM US Central time Fri-Sunday.
However, the draw back is that it BUFFER alot if ppl watch it .. unless you want to purchase a streaming fee, then you're good.

thaitv.tv has good quality for tv3 -- sad thing is that ch7 lakorn are no longer in there b/c of unresolved lawsuit ...

check this page for streaming info: http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/general/39180-free-online-thai-tv-channels-streaming.html

or you can watch it here since it's the best viewing link : http://www.siamtv.me/start.html
(i used to have alot more link than this but since my computer crashed, i can't tell you where to watch it anymore beside paying for a subscription services)