[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone here on Khaohom's stupidity and naive-ways. She sure is annoying the heck outta me. The only rational people on this lakorn is the mom's best friend and Techit. Does anybody know how many episodes there are for this series? I don't think I can stand it anymore. Like I said before, I only tune in to watch Mark Parin and it sucks that I am always finding myself fast forwarding Ratree's and Khaohom's scenes.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
When I first saw the opening credit (Episode 1), I noticed that Mark's name appeared first, followed by Barry, then Mint + Gubgip together. Why is that ? I thought usually pra'nangs names appear after one another. Plus for the second episode, the opening credit ends with Techit walking out the door with that bouquet of flowers in his hand, clearly dejected.

I hope they're not hinting at one not-so-happy ending. :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
When I first saw the opening credit (Episode 1), I noticed that Mark's name appeared first, followed by Barry, then Mint + Gubgip together. Why is that ? I thought usually pra'nangs names appear after one another. Plus for the second episode, the opening credit ends with Techit walking out the door with that bouquet of flowers in his hand, clearly dejected.

I hope they're not hinting at one not-so-happy ending. :unsure:
I believe that scene is from him trying to apologize to her after the kiss -- happened in one of the earlier episode.

as for the intro -- i think b/c there are two p'ek in here -- mark and nadech -- this could be why they're right after each other.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well well i saw the program tonight show where all the 4 main actors went for an interview. The director said that he wanted people to doubt whether Mark or Nadech will finally be with the main actor so u guys see the story line around this two mains actors and Nang'ek always reject Mark. My mom even got confused who would be the pra'ek hahaha At least i read the short story about it so i know who is the real pra'ek hahaha. By the way, if anyone complain there are not very much of cutie scenes between Mint and Mark..I saw the behind the scenes thing...and i saw that it would be another kissing scene (not the forcing kiss one). Hope that we wont have to wait until the end of Lakorn hahaha...
Dont give up on this lakorn at least two handsome guys could hold u guys up...hahaha it is the only reason for me anyone...

here is the behind the scene where Mark and Mint filmed another kiss scene...(hope to be a real one too hahaha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/0/db4MgYJL8mQ
U have to watch carefully to see the kiss scene cause it is behind the scene thing not about the kiss scene thing...

Gosh love Mark and Nadech so much..cannot decide who i will choose...hahaha pretended to be Mint hahaha

I saw the forum where they reveal the rating of this lakorn. It is still not much but it is climbing each week...hope will get better next week...

choo

sarNie Adult
Well well i saw the program tonight show where all the 4 main actors went for an interview. The director said that he wanted people to doubt whether Mark or Nadech will finally be with the main actor so u guys see the story line around this two mains actors and Nang'ek always reject Mark. My mom even got confused who would be the pra'ek hahaha At least i read the short story about it so i know who is the real pra'ek hahaha. By the way, if anyone complain there are not very much of cutie scenes between Mint and Mark..I saw the behind the scenes thing...and i saw that it would be another kissing scene (not the forcing kiss one). Hope that we wont have to wait until the end of Lakorn hahaha...
Dont give up on this lakorn at least two handsome guys could hold u guys up...hahaha it is the only reason for me anyone...

here is the behind the scene where Mark and Mint filmed another kiss scene...(hope to be a real one too hahaha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/0/db4MgYJL8mQ
U have to watch carefully to see the kiss scene cause it is behind the scene thing not about the kiss scene thing...

Gosh love Mark and Nadech so much..cannot decide who i will choose...hahaha pretended to be Mint hahaha

I saw the forum where they reveal the rating of this lakorn. It is still not much but it is climbing each week...hope will get better next week...
omg i saw this clip and I was soo happy!!!
I hope it's a cute kiss; no DODGING KhaoHom!!! XD

^^ I hope this kiss comes up soon too. Seriously, they need more cute / sweet scenes.
Even though Khaohom and Nawa get more scenes together too, they never have any cute scenes much either...
need more more w/ Techit pls! XD

I don't think the episodes this week did any justice. :( Except for the kiss!
The director really needs to do a big MOVE on.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
as for the intro -- i think b/c there are two p'ek in here -- mark and nadech -- this could be why they're right after each other.
They probably should just have Mark & Barry's names appear together in the credit then (like Mint and Gubgip together :rolleyes: )

Well well i saw the program tonight show where all the 4 main actors went for an interview. The director said that he wanted people to doubt whether Mark or Nadech will finally be with the main actor so u guys see the story line around this two mains actors and Nang'ek always reject Mark. My mom even got confused who would be the pra'ek hahaha
Your mum got confused ? Maybe that's why KhaoHom is confused herself.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I agree with everyone here on Khaohom's stupidity and naive-ways. She sure is annoying the heck outta me. The only rational people on this lakorn is the mom's best friend and Techit. Does anybody know how many episodes there are for this series? I don't think I can stand it anymore. Like I said before, I only tune in to watch Mark Parin and it sucks that I am always finding myself fast forwarding Ratree's and Khaohom's scenes.
I think there is about 15 or 16 episodes so about 2 1/2 more weeks until the end. I saw in one interview where Mark was ask how long this lakorn is. He reply about month, so if we do the math the lakorn aired on April 23rd in two & half more weeks it will be a month. The second kiss between Techit & Khaohom in the
( TALUY KONG TAY ) show is the ending scene of NRLJ where they go back to Ban Tor Fah together and Techit tells Khaohom he loves her and then kisses her. I guess I'll continue to watch this lakorn except episode 10(engagement). At least I look forward to the second kiss scene where Khaohom will not tell Techit she hates him and happily accepts the kiss.. WOW- LOL .
If anyone doesn't know yet Techit (Mark) is the pra'ek and he gets Khaohom at the end when everything is revealed. In the special tape on Seesan Entertainment Sod on NRLJ techit dad was ask what charater he protrays in the lakorn. He said I play pra'ek's dad. Nawa will finally accept that Khaohom loves Techit and let her go..
This lakorn is soo predictable.. but i lovin mark..

YueRain

sarNie Egg
Wow, the preview for ep 10 looks like it's gonna be pretty crazy, with Ratee trying to stab her mom's friend, and then pushing her mom off the stairs. I wonder what set her off lolol -_-

chouakim

TTFC♥
ohemgee, there is hope. :lol: jk
well, i'm uberly excited about the 2nd kiss!
looks like it'll be real too. *jumps for joy*

vangm18

sarNie Egg
yay! good news! but still would like to see more romantic scenes between pranangs before the lakorn is over...and its more than half way through already if 16 is suppose to be the end episode... :(

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
So I knew it. That kissing scene in the forest is the end, I suspected that. That's sad because I want a wedding scene...lol..
Let's hope we get to see some sweet scene. It'a about time already.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I want a baby from them two and then again I don't because Techit is somewhat too good for Khaohom. It might be my jealousy though hahahaha =)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
*sigh* There IS something about Mark ...

I've been watching some clips at KIT's channel -- I think I need to stop ... he's too HOT to handle - hehe :blush:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I have been watching a lot of interviews and behind the scenes of "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" on youtube. MAK is hot and I really like him but to be famous in the future he needs to be more confident and communicate better. It's his first time so we can forgive him but he needs to give his own answer and says more than "they already said it all" every time someone as him what he has to says to the audience and how he feels about his 1st lakorn. At least Nadech add something different to his answer in addition to what Mint and Gookrit(?)'s already says.

I'm also hoping there will be more cute scenes than just the 2nd kiss at the end.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Mak sometimes reminds me of how Dan was in the beginning. Really shy, but once he grew up he became more of a man and stronger. So I'll be looking forward to seeing Mak grow as an actor, because he can be one of the top pra'eks for CH 3 along side P'Ken =)

If anyone here reads fan fics, I'm writing one with Mak in it =) Check it out the link is in my signature.

val

sarNie Adult
hmm...15 or 16 episodes, hope they don't drag the lakorn and rush the ending like every other lakorns

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile

Mak sometimes reminds me of how Dan was in the beginning. Really shy, but once he grew up he became more of a man and stronger. So I'll be looking forward to seeing Mak grow as an actor, because he can be one of the top pra'eks for CH 3 along side P'Ken =)

If anyone here reads fan fics, I'm writing one with Mak in it =) Check it out the link is in my signature.

I agree that he can improve and become someone special like Dan.