[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Can someone give me a summary on what happened in episode 8,9, and 10?
mrs atichart- FYI...If you want to know the full and detailed summary of number 8 you can go to lyn's lakorn blog on iheartlakorns.com. I think she is still working on capping episode 9. But episode 10 is airing tomorrow so she will probably not have it until next week. Basically Khaohom left Techit's house because she claims that Techit break his promise to her by disrepecting and violate her by his force kiss. Nawa took her to live in a condo and Techit found out and they found about it. Khaohom ran away from the condo to live with Ranya. The two guys was very worried about Khaohom, but the next day Ranya when to Techits' office to tell him that Khaohom was living with her and ask Techit if thats ok. Ranya made Techit admit that he loves Khaohom and that in order for him to receive love from Khaohom he needs to show it first and tell her. So, he brings Khaohom flowers to apologized and as for forgiveness. Of course khaohom did not accept his flowers and thinks that he is doing it for not good intentions to her. The episode continues without them not understanding each other and while Ratree is killing Mungkorn and almost drown Khaohom in the swimming pool etc. I hope this kind helps you get up to pace with this lakorn. Sorry I missed some parts since I think I am kinda rushing it, but you get the idea. I hope this help a little. Not looking forward to tomorrow's episode at all Techit's has to get engaged with Ratree.. Ugh!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
umm... idk is this series any good? so far i've watch epi 1-3? it's alright... i'll give the cast a break since the're young and new hahaa... honestly the villian kukik and berry have stronger acting skills. MARK is like a robot to be honest... no emotions in the eyes nor his voice. Mints acting isnt horrible she has facial emotion here and there but Berrys acting is alright. Hopefully i can contiue watching this lakonr... if it doesn't drag.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I should cry or scream right now!!! I just watched the first part of episode 10 and I could have just hit my head on the table I am so upset...spoiler below:
Okay so I knew that Techit was going to have to be engaged to Ratree because of a something that happened but why oh why did they show him actually sleeping with her???!!!! I know he was drunk and he thought she was Khaohom but I really really really hate it when the writers of lakorns do this to their main characters ahhhh it really makes me upset

Okay end of rant...dang it i should not have watched this episode, now I am officially upset with this lakorn...not going to watch again until Khaohom and Techit get together at the end, although at this point I would be happy if Techit just goes off and is happy with myself and meets a nice girl later on who actually appreciates him and all that he has done for her....ugh so frustrated today with this episode!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^ah, can't they just
fake it
T_T

thanks for the spoiler .. it breaks my heart in two pieces :(
Yes totally agree with you...

Ratree could have taken off his clothes and slept next to him but I don't think that is what happened because the scene was very clear of him seeing Ratree as Khaohom and pulling her in and then they fade out...ugh starting to dislike...

Now I am sooo upset I will need to do other things and come back to this lakorn next week!!!

I am now officially only watching this because I love love Mark and his cuteness! Totally losing my patience with hoping for a good ending between Khaohom and Techit

Raiya

sarNie Adult
In case anyone wants a break from episode 10 (wahhh still mad!!!) you can watch Mark in the MV shown below song is by Prik Thai
I was just watching it again and then screamed when I realized the guy acting opposite Ploy was him, LOL who knew I was a stalker

[font="Arial][/font][font="Arial]Sorry for going off topic, I'll be back once I see Lyn's recaps[/font]
[font="Arial]
[/font]
[font="Arial]
[/font][font="Arial]
[/font]
[font="Arial]
[/font]

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Hahahah!! I warned everyone not to watch episode 10. I'll save myself from pulling my hair and ruining my all whole day. Will wait until next weekend.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ok..making me not wanna watch it until i see some lovey dovey scenes going on...omg..i have never seen a nang ek sooo heartless (besides Ann from SB)...im starting to feel so sorry for Mak (like how I did for Ken in SB) *sigh*

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol you guys are all so funny

episode 10 killed me, seriously
after that particular scene i was like screaming and ranting my anger through the whole episode

but hey, at least some stupid girl finally realised her own feelings, took her a long time

and mak's acting seriously got a lot better!!! especially his sad faces, whenever he pulls one of his sad faces i cringe, not because his acting is awful but because i totally want to fly to thailand and give him a BIG HUG!!!!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
this episode really picked it up, but i'm soo mad at RATREE!!! ahhh! i wanna kill her!

it's about time that Khaohom realize her own feelings towards Techit. it took 10 episodes for her to show that she actually loves him! i'm soo disappointed! but i love Techit.. he's soo cute in this episode!

i don't know i wanna see tomorrow's episode. Techit actually force himself into loving Ratree. ahhh! no! :wacko:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hold on a sec. I don't think Techit did anything to Ratee. True he might of see her as KhoaHom, but I think after that he just kiss her and then fell asleep. He was drug wasn't he? Anyways he still got his pants on. lol.. prove he didn't do anything, I hope. Arrgg can I murder the writers atm??? Seriously I'm gonna start throwing shoes at them for their stupidity for ruining this part for me. They better make up for it, or I'm seriously gonna start throwing shoes. Sign I feel Techit's pain. He looks so gloomy.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Hold on a sec. I don't think Techit did anything to Ratee. True he might of see her as KhoaHom, but I think after that he just kiss her and then fell asleep. He was drug wasn't he? Anyways he still got his pants on. lol.. prove he didn't do anything, I hope. Arrgg can I murder the writers atm??? Seriously I'm gonna start throwing shoes at them for their stupidity for ruining this part for me. They better make up for it, or I'm seriously gonna start throwing shoes. Sign I feel Techit's pain. He looks so gloomy.

That's where everyone will debate and have little thoughts about...Did he? or did he not?? lol...but that is very sad how he has to force himself to love that snake. poor techit...

Almost all of the thai lakorns where pra'ek sleeps with someone will show them still with their pants on. lol, either pants or pj's...or just the sheet still over them and then end the scene. I was surprise in Hong Fah where they show Pai in his Boxers when it was the scene that him and Pring sleep together!.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, thank gawd i didn't watch eps 10 yet. if he did sleep with ratee for real, he does not need to be kaohom...not that kaohom deserves to be with him either. hahaha anyways, hope it just looked like he did something with ratee and not really did do something. grrr...

cecilia

Staff member
^i hope nothing happen -- it's just only ratee's imagination that they did something together -- but they only sleep together with their clothes on - like JUARNG lied to Purim that they did it but yet, they didn't .. i hope it's the same for RATEE and TECHIT!!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to see Techit but I don't think I can handle seeing him with Ratree. She's evil and super annoying!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Why in the hell is Khaohom now realizing she has feelings for Techit?! Why can't the writers introduce another nek to this series so that person can be paired up with him? I do not see any characteristics of Khaohom as to why Techit would love her? I see nothing!