[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to say this over and over again in here. I Love Chompoo so much in here!!!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow episode!! ^-^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching the last 15 minutes of today episode. and o m g, why does she have to lie to him! Damn, now i have to wait until later on
to watch the whole episode to know why and the whole reason. :( She's going to regret it so much. Next episode Pra'ek go ask Sia guy to
borrow money.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
UMMMM It is ridiculous how amazing the chemistry between chompoo and peter is in this lakorn. chompoo is freakin AWWWWESOME in here...plus, this is the first time i'm seeing peter...he is so HAWT. don't know why, but i'm like drooling everytime i see him. there hasn't been a pra'ek that's been able to do that to me in a while. don't get me wrong, there are A LOT of HAWT pra'eks now a days too, but peter has actually got me drooling...damn...

was sleeping next to grandma last night, cuz she's sick right now. kind of keep an eye on her. anyways, had my headphones on watching this lakorn on youtube, and i would have seizures of laughter randomly, and forget that she was sleeping right next to me. felt so bad, because she was semi-tossing and turning at some point. :secret:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Going to watch today episode in a bit! ^-^
Did any of ya realize that Chompoo was doing Sudoku at the end when Peter gave her dad's diary to her?
hah. Oh,how i miss that game. I want to do Sudoku now but i can't b/c my lame sister lost my Sudoku book.
:(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, i am so happy she tell them that she was just pretending that she lost her memory b/c i was about to start
hating her.hahhal...I find it so funny how she just tell them that someone wants to hurt their chicken
but she didn't tell them that it was her who wanted to hurt their chicken.hahha..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they're cute but not as cute when Chompoo she's with Rome RC is just a best match from heaven

cecilia

Staff member
they're cute but not as cute when Chompoo she's with Rome RC is just a best match from heaven
I personally think they have more chemistry than when she's with Rome .. There's just stomething about them that is cute - want to see them fall in love (more romance) b/c right now it seems like a one side love and then friends love .. confusing to me lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I personally think they have more chemistry than when she's with Rome .. There's just stomething about them that is cute - want to see them fall in love (more romance) b/c right now it seems like a one side love and then friends love .. confusing to me lmao
I don't know either Rome/Chom its only their 1st meeting in mia taeng but their chemistry and comfort seems to be quick its like them as koo-kwan long while ago and with Peter/Chom i wouldn't say the chemistry is much higher better word to describe is cute and funny Rome/Chom is higher since they're such a daring pair when it comes to romance love scene try to test it out again ceci when khun samee karmalor tee ruk is out cos its Rome/Chomp 2nd meeting and bet they will pair in sai see plerng for their 3rd lakorn together cos Rome just put a note @his fanclub he confirmed that his playing Willy's character

cecilia

Staff member
Funniest thing ever .. Chom and Peter's commercial are aired back to back <3 (Streaming this live while recording for commercials)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
They really are amazing together and Peter is just too hot in here. I also really like Noina and Tawan couple, super cute!