[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
teeruksamur said:
Wow I love the discussions going on here! Just been reading and finally caught up with episode 12. I'm on board- I know, almost missed the train - but I just love this lakorn to pieces - ALL of it! Whatever flaws Saran has, James really makes up for in charm. Gosh, I just want to kiss and throttle that beautiful face. I guess you can say I'm team Saran, the good bad and ugly. This guy has a gem in his hands and he's almost screwing his chances, but our heroine is too smart to make a fool out of him. There's something about watching a flawed pr'ek digging himself out of a hole. It's addicting, really very addicting. I got 3 hours of sleep last night marathoning this lakorn over the weekend. But it was the best no sleep day yet. Raccoon eyes is all the rage anyway. 

ZOMG. that makes perfect sense. that's true for me too. I feel I could forgive Saran anything once he unleashes his puppy dog repentant eyes. It's a really good balance this time around. Kaew was too weak against Puttipat. Poom was too cold to Neung (well.... Neung was an asshole so...) and Rin is just right. She's strong and yet she is warm to Saran. Now we have a perfect pair. 

cecilia

Staff member
'Take her heart to place it onto yours' --- Love will win in the end.
Saran is just as bad as Rin ... he can't really get away from her now that he's her home. 

I love the SPOILER pictures :wub:
Thank you!

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
@040156

Ha. I re-watched Khunchai Putthipat during the waiting period for Padiwarada. Fell in love all over again with Jiranee. Gosh I miss our strong Chai Pat who will walk over hot coals to defend his Kaew. I did not see Neung Nai Suang though, should I?? Or is it better left unseen? :) But gah, Khun Saran has my heart! I love this 3 dimensional character and his flaws, I want Rin to straighten him out and then make him happy and whole again. 

sarNie Adult
teeruksamur said:
@040156

Ha. I re-watched Khunchai Putthipat during the waiting period for Padiwarada. Fell in love all over again with Jiranee. Gosh I miss our strong Chai Pat who will walk over hot coals to defend his Kaew. I did not see Neung Nai Suang though, should I?? Or is it better left unseen? :) But gah, Khun Saran has my heart! I love this 3 dimensional character and his flaws, I want Rin to straighten him out and then make him happy and whole again. 

Hi Teeruksamur! Don't forget to vote in the poll! Chai Pat vs Saran! : http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63809-khun-chai-puttipat-vs-khun-palad-saran/

As to NNS, I'll PM you about it or you can swing by the NNS thread if you like! hehehe. GUYS IT'S WEDNESDAY! How will I survive this day.....  :cry:

I think today is the day that
Rin will seduce Saran.
Photo cr: oaao27

photo cr: myname_sea

cecilia

Staff member
LOL Rin showing her husband to how to TRULY love ... nice, he will be weak regardless because he already is hers to begin with :)

Look forward to tomorrow episode with all these sweetness overload spoilers!

sarNie Adult
James Ji just posted this in his instagram. ARE YOU GUYS READY!?!?!?!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
stayed up all last night too excited for this!!! Today's episode better be worth me staying up lolololols.  But I already love how Rin opened the epi by stating to her dad that she's going to go get her lover :DDDDD

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, most of the eps was about Duang but the ending make up for it HAHAHAHAHA I love how our once shy & conservative wife become a seductress over night HAHAHA, woman have need as well . It kind of funny/cute though how she hide beside the closet & came out stripping , ohhh Rin, bless ur heart lols.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I've been thinking...I actually don't want Saran to get with Rin...he don't deserve her.  He needs to work hard to get her, not just say a few nice things.  She needs to be mad and hide from him and make him look for her and suffer ://///////////////////  I am not satisfied.  He completely blew up in her face and left her and left Duang to laugh in her face, now he's just gonna come say a few nice things and all is good, damn it.  I want to see him at least cry for or to her, like yes cry your eyes out!!!!  Let me smack him with my lips a couple times then I'll be satisfied XP