[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Awwww the Padiwarada gang got together today. I'm not sure if they're all watching the ending together though!

Photo cr: James Ji's Instagram
\
Photo cr: Ching_jiranee

I AM NOT YET PREPARED FOR THE ENDING. I'M IN DENIAL!!!!!

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Oh man, my blood pressure went high there for a moment. What a way to open the episode. They just had to ruin our imagination. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's going to be a while until we'll see Jiranee again. Maybe another 2-3 years. I'm cool with that though. I'll just miss them a lot. So far, Bella is my fave n'ek with JJ.

Agree with the person who says JJ is better suited with period lakorns than modern. In modern lakorns his baby looks makes him look even more younger than his n'eks 5555

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Just give me a moment......................

Okay! I couldn't agree more that James match time period lakorn. I love time period lakorn. Padiwarada was great but it didn't really satisfied my craving. LOL! I am ready for another Jiranee lakorn. Waiting another 2 to 3 years I am gonna be old by than. But again it will make me giggle like a little teen girl. I couldn't again more that Bella might be the best nang'ek that James can be paired with. They have an undeniable chemistry. 

sarNie Adult
I finned so hard I died then got resurrected. Oh God, Somching broke the censorship code! TWICE. P'King is now my idol. Long live the King. I didn't understand the dialogue but everything was in James ji and bella's eyes. Oh my God, these two are really so adorable together. That being said, I have two complaints. First, the rescue scene should have had more than 1 angry hug. There should have been an angry kiss too and/or another hug after Rin was unshackled. Maybe P'king was thinking survival > Fin, but come on, it's a lakorn and it's the last episode. Give us some fanservice! Second, we need to see the children! Come on! A lot of us here were waiting for the little babies, or the baby announcement to no avail. I guess there is room for Beloved Loyal Mother? Hahaha. I think there is one scene missing, that scene where Rin is wearing a white dress and her hair is in a braid. Could someone confirm if that scene was cut or if I just missed it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Holy Mother of goodness! The beginning of today's episode sooooo muchhhh stuff that are never shown in period lakorn. It even made me blush in ROFL. Bella I've always liked her since Roy Marn. She made me hate her character so much (means she was so good), and she is like a chameleon can change between roles and characters as needed. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I see Saran stayed true to his drama queen self to the end. Did he really need to shoot out the lock to get away from her? :loool:

one scene missing, that scene where Rin is wearing a white dress and her hair is in a braid.

I think they cut it which is weird since they showed the filming of it on the SSBT. Also the pictures of the 1st bed scene were much hotter cause we got more angles.

Can anyone translate what was Rin and Saran talking about when he sneek into her bedroom?

Short version. Saran said he was going to sleep in the house with her and she asked if no longer cares that it's her big rich house? He told her he didn't care about the gossip or anything else anymore. She said she had conditions, that she wasn't going to try to change herself for him anymore, she was going to spend money if it was reasonable, she was going to stay in her house to take care of her dad etc. He told her good. He could sleep anywhere as long as it was with her cause she was his home.

I wished we got one last scene with the 3 sisters. I ended up really liking Baranee and Bu/Charat's couple was cute too. I loved how Charat just yanked her ring off her finger.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
even with the lakorn ended in a happy note, why do I still not like Saran.  :annoyed: I still feel like he DOES NOT deserves Rin at all.  He was not a good husband to her.  And with Duang, seriously? that's it for her.  She got off the hook too easily for all her doings. Saran didn't even said a thing to her about  her multiple shameless acts. There was a chance that I didn't with Rin and Saran to get back together.   :shrug: For whatever reason, I think Saran and Duang's characters are too bitter for me to enjoy this lakorn.  

I still looking forward to another JIRANEE lakorn. Hopefully, James' character doesn't annoyed the heck out of me like Saran.  Because I like him as strong p'ek like Khun Chai Puttipat

Overall, let me just said that I'm all for Bella's as Rin.  Her acting is getting so much better and I really enjoy her screen presence.  Thank you Bella  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awwww it end ***cry**** just what I wanted for a lakorn ending (instead of the beach) began w/aggressive bed scene & end w/ another bed scene HAHAHA, now I completely understand what Padiwarada is all about , just like what the police guy said lols.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Sigh, it ended, what am I going to do with myself?

I am so smitten with James Ji and Bella, they do make the perfect pair. Along with a great script and director, they have been able to bring their characters to life. There is no surprise that I love Khun Saran (because of James) or love Rin so much (because of Bella).

I am happy they are finally happy, but I just wish we had more time to hear them talk and work through their issues. I miss those earlier days, 50 days ago to be exact (Khun Saran was counting) where they can talk each other through their misunderstandings or heartaches. I did notice that Khun Saran can only focus on one thing at a time, and he admits to this weakness, that he has been pushing their issue to the backburner because he wants to catch Suea Khao first. But that he regret it terribly when he realizes when she was caught by Suea Khao, that he may never get a chance to talk to her again. The strength of the show is in the conversations, but unfortunately the ending (although it went out with a bang) had such few words between our main duos. Those words they had with mom or whomever else, could have been wisely used with each other. Although credit to mom, she does offer the most sage advice and such beautiful, beautiful analogies.

Like the day after Khun Saran rejected his wife’s advances and told her in no uncertain terms that she could not be by his side as a government worker’s wife. Mom got to the bottom of his fear, people always want to die first, when the hardest thing to do is to continue on living without the one you love. Another token of wisdom is in regards to the clashing of drinking glasses. When two drinking glasses clash, they shatter each other. If he wants to have a successful marriage, he needs to be water, which adapts to whichever form it takes. Be water in Rin’s glass. Which makes Khun Saran finally realize that yes, she is his home, and that home is truly where the heart is. Whether they live in a ritzy palace or a squalor home, it makes no difference because he is with her.

I did like that they infused how much Saran misses or thinks about Rin by the conversations he has with others and even ones he had when Rin was unconscious. He said it’s been 50 days since they were apart, and he hates it. He had to live in the dark, unable to find the sunlight. He wished that she would wake up and give him sunlight again. When she did come to, both cried tears of joy and Rin cups his face with her hands. But unfortunately, they separate again while Rin recuperates at the hospital in the capital, and Saran ties up loose ends in town. It was painful to watch them getting closure with everyone else, while both of them are unable to connect in the simplest of ways. Until Saran finally did some thinking and decides it’s high time he make it right with his wife.

When he sneaked into her bedroom, cuddled close and said that they won’t be separated for 50 days like that again, that he was angry with himself for letting things go so long without resolving them with her, and ignoring her, I would have been so convinced of these things if he actually stuck with her in the hospital and work things out right away, not waste another second being apart. But alas, work comes first. But maybe that is why Rin loves him. The town surely is in good hands.

I adore the ending scene though, it’s morning and we have such great hopes for their future. Khun Saran is certain that all of their other issues, like money, status and pride are paltry compared to the thought of never seeing her again. Because of this, they will live the rest of their lives filled with love, forgiveness and appreciation. Rin said she is lucky to have love in her marriage. Khun Saran said that he is lucky to have HER. Nicely done.

I am SO sad that this lakorn has ended. Overall, I’ve enjoyed it thoroughly, the writing, acting, directing. But especially, James Ji and Bella Ranee. I guess we’ll have to use our imagination for their lovely bedroom scene!

Thanks everyone for such a fun time! Let me know what y’all are watching next.