[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So saaaaaaaaaad that it ended!!! I want to watch Saran and Rin forever!! Not very satisfied with the ending, wish they would've gone back to their old house and be with the mom and the three servants. But it was a pretty nice ending. Gonna miss these two so much. Now what am I gonna look forward to waking up to on Wednesday and Thursday morning?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
At least we got another bed scene before it ended. I wanted BABY!!! I liked that everyone had closure. I especially liked Banee's. I was hoping her sibling relationship with Arum will later blossom into love. I wanted to see it happened.

I love Bella so much in here. I think I'm officially a fan now. Funny because I enjoyed her n'rai role as May in Roy Marn more than her later stuff until now. I watched both lakorns with her in it at the same time. That hardly happens for me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm going miss the lakorn *cry* what I'm going do now , nothing to watch but kdrama loll. I'm going re-watch the latest ep , at least the opening scene HAHAHA , shoot, I want to go make meme !

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I watched the ending again *squeal* and James Ji is such a MAN in this show, oozing of masculinity. Our boy has grown to be quite irresistible. Which makes it even harder for me to move on from Padiwarada. Like everyone here, I just may buy the dvd and watch it 100x over.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Awe! Officially a fan of Bella and James! Great chemistry! Reminds me of Bie and Noon'a chemistry. Even if you try to hide the feelings, the eyes says it all. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
O-M-G, i just about bursted in today's episode...well mainly in the last 8 mins of the episode. Lol I dont want to say much for those who havent watched it yet, but yeah, rin is THE MASTER. I think they built saran's massive stubborness just to have rin crush it in the palm of her hands!!!! Hahahaha
Let me go a head and eat up my words now...

Freaking damnit, saran!!!!! Why couldnt u just get freaky with her, why?????? It would have made up for everything!!!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

sarNie Adult
YES! I agree with beamsgirl! I would have wanted them to have a scene in Pak Tai, or even at the village where they can finally be together under the mosquito net. hahaha. Presumably, they'll be more happy than they were in episode 10/beginning of episode 11 moving forward, although they'll have bumps along the road like normal couples. But the two of them are just so cute and sweet, I just want to see more of them looking happy and stuff. 

I'm gonna miss all of you guys! I hope we can still discuss this wonderful Lakorn after it gets moved to the old lakorn section! I personally feel there are still gems in the story that needs to be threshed out after watching it over and over and over (with subs!) in that regard, I also want to thank the Viki team. I don't know if they drop by here, but I'm really very thankful for the subs! 

OH! Look! the ratings are in! last episode nearly doubled the rating for the first one! Congratulations Padiwarada team! I hope we get another drama as beautiful as this one. (Of course i'd love it more if it were Jiranee again!) 

photo cr: James Ji's vietnam FC

sarNie Adult
OH OH OH!! I just realized something. Chalat and Saran "broke up" in episode 12, but they never got to mend their friendship in the end. that's so sad! I mean, Arun and Saran eventually became friends, but he and Chalat met again when Rin was hospitalized, and Chalat even had to bring Rin back to Bangkok! I don't know if it was discussed in passing, but I'm sad that Saran's issue with Chalat was not resolved. I don't know now if the lack of chemistry between Krit and James was intentional (since Chalat was not able to understand Saran after all, and Saran was harboring ill feelings against him or something) or if it was just an oversight or for lack of time, it was no longer mended. Perhaps they mentioned in passing how Chalat and Saran were best friends again? I think more than husbands and wives, the bond between two men (blood brothers?) is so precious and fragile. Or perhaps I've been watching too many yakuza movies.  :scratchhead2:

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
OH OH OH!! I just realized something. Chalat and Saran "broke up" in episode 12, but they never got to mend their friendship in the end. that's so sad! I mean, Arun and Saran eventually became friends, but he and Chalat met again when Rin was hospitalized, and Chalat even had to bring Rin back to Bangkok! I don't know if it was discussed in passing, but I'm sad that Saran's issue with Chalat was not resolved. I don't know now if the lack of chemistry between Krit and James was intentional (since Chalat was not able to understand Saran after all, and Saran was harboring ill feelings against him or something) or if it was just an oversight or for lack of time, it was no longer mended. Perhaps they mentioned in passing how Chalat and Saran were best friends again? I think more than husbands and wives, the bond between two men (blood brothers?) is so precious and fragile. Or perhaps I've been watching too many yakuza movies.  :scratchhead2:

Actually I noticed this too. These two did not have a closure nor send off. It would be great to get a scene maybe while Saran's sneaking into the mansion and he gets caught by Chalat. I love me some bromance, unfortunately these two did not get that here. I adore Chalat though, I hope he never changes haha, please always fall asleep while working! We'll just have Bu take over the company.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I saw this news clip and the host was teasing James about the long bed scene. He said something like James was so shy, not only were his ears and neck red, but even his hands blushed lol.

Why couldnt u just get freaky with her, why??

Right? How could you deny that? Then again the dude was desperate enough to shoot at the door. Dramatic much?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I saw this news clip and the host was teasing James about the long bed scene. He said something like James was so shy, not only were his ears and neck red, but even his hands blushed lol.

Right? How could you deny that? Then again the dude was desperate enough to shoot at the door. Dramatic much?
He know he wanted her but had to act tough so he took all his frustration of not getting freaky with her out on the door lols that's why he had to shoot the gun. Poor thing should've just gotten freaky with Rin. That smirk right before he pulled her to the bed says it all lols