[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Step said:
OMG I really want to see this BTS. Jiranee being sweeeeeet in bed :p

Step, I think it's this one. It's not as romantic as you think. James Ji keeps on forgetting his lines. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcCnf9KbY9Y

Oh and yeah. Hahaha James Ji is really really clumsy. Bella already said that even back when they were shooting Khun Chai Puttipat. And of course who could forget that incident where he hit himself with a microphone.  :lmao3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
040156 thanks for the video. Lol I though it was a romantic one but its funny scene :p both Bella and JJ forgot their lines :loool: :loool: :loool: I hope this will be JJ's last period drama for next few years. I'm bored of seeing him in old costumes :p

sarNie Adult
Director King Somching posted a picture of Palad Saran and Rin in his instagram today.  Sadly, Bella does look a bit old in this picture. I blame her eyeliner. 

but the caption that P'King had for this picture is so sweet. It was kindly translated by clairedelune2013: 

"I falled in love with this small book, a novel by 'Sararnchit' or 'ML.Chintana Noppawongse' since first reading. After approval by Ch.3 and the screenplay by 'Buay Nantawan' was completed, I started shooting the first scence in the sunflowers farm. 'Sunflower' is the symbol of the story. It is about 'love' which blooms little by little through times...until when the shooting of "Padiwarada" is closed already. Thank you for teamworks, all staffs and all actors&actresses, missing anyone of you couldn't make our job be success. Thank you very much..Bella James and MintNutwara"

sarNie Adult
There are some boxing scenes including one where Saran seems to teach Rin self defense. I think before shooting, Jj went to Vietnam to learn martial arts/boxing/stunts from Johnny Nguyen, a Vietnamese-American actor.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is he JJ?? Have we already seen this program??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

sarNie Adult
Step said:
4:20
what was that JJ doing??

waaah! Haven't been here for so long. Anyway, James Ji attended a festival at Tateyama over the weekend. Tateyama is a fishing town in the Tokyo Bay area. In this festival, he is helping the men carry the "Mikoshi" or something like a vessel of a god or deity. The "deity" is paraded from the temple to the town so people can gather around and pull the ropes and kind of greet it as part of the festivities. It was funny the first time they jumped up and down, I'm not sure if it's because he was too tall or it's because he doesn't bend his knees that much that's why it was a bit off balance since he was taller than the other guys when the jumped.  :lol:. I don't know if it's the same as in Christianity, but to carry a Mikoshi is a great honor. 

Step said:
Is he JJ?? Have we already seen this program??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

If my memory serves me right, he shot that program about a week before he got his bowl cut (when his bangs was cut straight like a bowl was put in his head.  :lmao3: . It's part of 3Zaap i think. It's in youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1L6OiaZeEc

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bowl cut :loool:  :loool: thank you OMG you're really funny  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 
040156 said:
waaah! Haven't been here for so long. Anyway, James Ji attended a festival at Tateyama over the weekend. Tateyama is a fishing town in the Tokyo Bay area. In this festival, he is helping the men carry the "Mikoshi" or something like a vessel of a god or deity. The "deity" is paraded from the temple to the town so people can gather around and pull the ropes and kind of greet it as part of the festivities. It was funny the first time they jumped up and down, I'm not sure if it's because he was too tall or it's because he doesn't bend his knees that much that's why it was a bit off balance since he was taller than the other guys when the jumped.  :lol:. I don't know if it's the same as in Christianity, but to carry a Mikoshi is a great honor. 

If my memory serves me right, he shot that program about a week before he got his bowl cut (when his bangs was cut straight like a bowl was put in his head.  :lmao3: . It's part of 3Zaap i think. It's in youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1L6OiaZeEc

sarNie Adult
Step, seriously, it was a frickin ramen bowl.  :lmao3:
Photo cr: withjamesji

but he's still cute though. hahahaha. When he went to Japan, his fans started calling it "Nobita Hair" as in Nobita from Doraemon. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: I want chopsticks   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3: