[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know right? I like the pace of this lakorn. nothing is rush at the moment.  Everytime Salan have some intimacy with Duang.  Suddenly, he remembers Rin or her word's.  I think is sweet.  He's is falling in love with her and I think he knows it, however, he's not confessing to her of course.  But just tease her.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The pen/paper and spoon/fork thing is the mom telling Saran that a successful happy couple needs more than love but compatibility too, the way pen/paper and spoon/fork go together. She asks Saran what would he choose. He said he would pick the pen so that he could write good things with it. The mom the goes well then you need to find the paper.

The spoon and fork both "scoops" up something. This would be Saran/Duang's relationship because Duang is a spoon. She wants to get, obtain, collect material things and money the way a spoon is used to get food. Saran would have to become the fork and help her "get" to make the relationship successful.

The pen and paper when they get together can be used to create beautiful things. This would be Saran and Rin. Saran as the pen is the "writer" but he needs the paper to write it on which Rin does by supporting him in his job, like with the villagers. By supporting him, she too is part of the "creating/writing."

I think thats sort of it. Not sure if thats clear. Anyone can explain it better feel free.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
The pen/paper and spoon/fork thing is the mom telling Saran that a successful happy couple needs more than love but compatibility too, the way pen/paper and spoon/fork go together. She asks Saran what would he choose. He said he would pick the pen so that he could write good things with it. The mom the goes well then you need to find the paper.

The spoon and fork both "scoops" up something. This would be Saran/Duang's relationship because Duang is a spoon. She wants to get, obtain, collect material things and money the way a spoon is used to get food. Saran would have to become the fork and help her "get" to make the relationship successful.

The pen and paper when they get together can be used to create beautiful things. This would be Saran and Rin. Saran as the pen is the "writer" but he needs the paper to write it on which Rin does by supporting him in his job, like with the villagers. By supporting him, she too is part of the "creating/writing."

I think thats sort of it. Not sure if thats clear. Anyone can explain it better feel free.
this is so beautiful - thank you for the wonderful explanation.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm joining this thread too !!! :dance1:  :dance1: 
I'm not big fan of the lead but I am a HUGE fan of the story. I have to admit, I cried a couple of the scene.  :weep: I just feel really bad for Rin, she endure so much.30-35 minutes into ep:5 in the beginning sure was  boring.. I wanted to fast forward it so bad while watching it in Thailand time :loool: but I couldn't. Instead, I fell asleep. I get so annoy with that whole thing of " catching the bad guy" I just want to watch our Pra'nang. :ghehe:

BIG thank you to:   :flowers: Beloved Loyal Wife Team @Viki !!!!! :flowers:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Thank you for that "pen/paper, spoon/fork" analogy and explanation. It really is very deep and meaningful.

I've been lurking in this thread, not commenting but this series has me on a high so I needed to join in on the fun! I swear, it's like crack!

I've probably watched and rewatched the series at least 5 times already - and we're only on episode 5!  That's how addicting it is!

Kudos to the team behind the scenes! From the directing, cinematography, writing, costumes, casting, everything is on par. This is so well written and beautiful that you cannot help but feel that Rin and Saran's relationship is so natural. They may have been forced to marry but they're slowly and naturally starting from the beginning - from being friends to eventually lovers. They bicker and banter, laugh and joke just like a normal couple would.  That's what makes this series so wonderful to watch! Even the supporting cast is so lovable! I've adored James and Bella from their "Gentlemen" days and I really have to say that they just go so well together. Apart and with other actors/actresses, they're good, but together, they're great! The chemistry between the two just feels right. No, I'm not bias, because although I do adore them together, I'm not a fanatic who wishes they be together for everything. If that were the case, how else would they grow as actors? Different projects with other people will help them learn other tricks to this art of acting. From what I've seen in this series, they've definitely matured since their Khun Chai Puttipat days.

I can't wait to see what's in store for our couple but also want to stall it a little longer cause I know we're at the half-way point already - it is only 10 episodes, right? Anyways, good to see James and Bella together again. They're doing a great job with this lakorn. Surely got me hooked. Off to bed I go, and when I wake, another dose of love will be waiting in the form of episode 6. Goodnight!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I just have a chance to watch this a few episodes and I admit that I love the story a lot. Happy to see James J and Bella made such a cute couple in this.

sarNie Adult
All I can say about episode 6 is..... Somchiiiiiing!!!!! No hug?!?! Seriously?! No huuug?! Is it too much to ask?!!??? Still excited for the next episode though! Hahaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in the ratings, credit to Pantip Thai Forum - Ratings.

Ep.  1  - 4.9

Ep.  2  - 5.5

Ep.  3  - 5.9

Ep.  4  - 6.4

Ep.  5  - 5.3

JennieN

sarNie Adult
No rating drop, I want to increase each week.

Today's episode is like blah since no hugging or whatever. Though Saran and Rin starting to hold hands now, more ski ship. I don't mind. Duang is crazy, girl you're married and you still want to take some else husband. So shameless, is embarassing to look at her hahahaha

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok Duang crossed the line by taking their fight public. She finally won a round and it was a big win and evil.

The only scene I liked in ep. 6 was Saran warning Rin to watch out for her heart cause he was coming for it :lol:  . It was cute when he kissed the paper airplane and threw it at her.

I can't wait for next episode in the preview when he's force kissing her cheek and goes both your right and left cheeks are mine.

I thought about buying the book cause I loved the words in here but apparently the book readers say the lakorn made big changes to the book. The book sounds way more nam nao and typical of a lakorn.  The major changes the lakorn made from the book that I like are:
1. In the book, Rin's adopted mom and the older daughter are greedy and mean towards Rin. Buranee-real Buralee hook up with Duang to be mean to Rin.
2. In the beginning, Saran was a lot meaner to Rin too. He would be all affectionate and loving with Duang to get back at Rin for the identity lie.This would be a no no for me.
3. A lot of Khun Ying Kaew-Saran's mom's,  teachings aren't in the book. I think this is one of the best parts of the lakorn so kudos to the script writer.

sarNie Adult
Oho! Thank you everyone for the info. Jun Ji! I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched it over and over. Lately I can't watch anything else. I got the Padiwarada addiction pretty bad. I can't wait for when Saran finally tells Duang off, but that's still a long time from now, judging from how lakorns go. But this lakorn seems to have gone against convention already with the downplay of the external drama and a smart rai f once. I have to say James Ji is best as playing a son. I doesn't help that I (and probably hundreds of other women) think I him that way. Hahaha. Saran's scenes with his mom makes him less of a jerk and make him more forgivable for his weakness. Though the way he acts with Rin, especially when his mom is there shows that he is not like that negative kind of mama's boy. My mom always told me to marry a guy who respects and loves his mom but never marry a mama's boy. I'm also glad there is no antagonism at all between Rin and her mother in law. The supporting characters are really a great addition to the story and I like how they mold and tease Saran and Rin.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching lakorn lately, not a fan of the 2 leads but gave it a go. Never expected to addicted to this lakorn. The story is perfect and i love the OST. I have to catch up this weekend!!  :dance1:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm watch all the episodes over and over again until the new one new ones come out.

I still don't like how Saran didn't take Rin to introduce to the people but still allow Duang to touch him and hug him and even kiss him. I can't stand that