[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
OH MY LORD YOU GUYS?!??! HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP???!?!?! MY HEARTSTRINGS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I don't even know what's happening... BUT OH MY HEART! Rin's eyes ... Saran's eyes.  :cry:

photo cr: withjamesji

4 more parts to go at Youtube!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Awww Saran was waiting for Rin to come home. It didn't feel like home without her. So cute how he explained it to her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh , lord , every time I watch Rin/Saran together , I get all ticklish & my cheek hurt from grinning too much ** feeling*** he slowly falling in love w/ his wife & her presence is every where in the house , the little thing that left unnotice mean alot when you realize it had always been there , the love & warmth from the most simple thing .

sarNie Adult
Wahahaha Kim123, I was thinking the same way, the idiot. When will he realize it's gone?! Hahahaha. Such a kid, so irresponsible with his things. Yeah, Duang is getting annoying, and the preview for the next episode gaaaah! Duang, just go back home already! But mint was so cute when she was going nuts though. Hahaha. She really acts so well. SarN! It's worse for me because I have to watch it at midnight and I can't help squealing. My neighbors probably think badly of me now. Hahaha

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@040156, I'm hoping for Saran realize in the next episode before Rin finds out since it means so much to Rin. I would of thought Duang would run out from that town after what happened to her.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I can't believe how easily Saran forgot about Rin's most precious necklace given to him for protection. If I were Rin I'd be hurt and pissed if I see it in his ex-lover's possession. Such an idiot Saran is.

cecilia

Staff member
^I won't blame him for that .. he took it off to clean himself and didn't expect anyone to take it. He wouldn't think that Duang would steal it too.

sarNie Adult
Well you know guys, since it's a lakorn, the necklace would probably cause more heartache before it gets returned. But hey at least we are sure Rin is getting it back and Saran is gonna get it back (from the music video) just hope he won't lose it again! Hahaha. Oh gosh you guys, I love the sudden hug scene. I've replayed it more than 10 times the moment I woke up. I didn't even understand what they talked about but James Ji's eyes were just so....... waaaaaaaah!

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
I loved how the director made us almost believe that Duang was killed, only to find out that the White Tiger cut her hair!!! It cracked me up so bad!  :bhehe:  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@040156, is that the scene where Rin was walking out and Saran grabbed and hugged her? Cause I love that scene too!!

sarNie Adult
Yes!!!!! That scene! I love love so much. much. Also the scene with the pillow! Awww! I could forgive Saran for being a spineless idiot just for that!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
The hug scene translated 

Saran: Give me a blessing
Rin: No blessing, there's only order. I'm going to stay at home. Therefore i command you, command for you to meet me at home. 

The way Saran looked at Rin after and hug melt me!! HAHAHA  :crush:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^Reminds me of what I tell my Fiance, that no matter what, he must always return home to me, safe and sound.

I am not a morning person, nor am I up by the first alarm (I set two alarms for myself) but this past Wednesday and Thursday, I've never been so happy to get up! The first thing that pops into my head is "Padiwarada!"  Rin and Saran!

I loved Paranee and her husband for their help in surprising Saran. I loved Saran's gentle embrace of Rin finally when they were alone and yes, I also love the sudden hug when Saran grabbed Rin by the wrist to embrace her before she left for the village. It was like saying "I love you" without actually saying it. I love how assertive Rin is and how she demanded that he return home to her, safe, and that she'd be waiting for him. That to me is love.

Ok, going to tell find my Fiance now... I need a hug, if not from Saran (James Ji himself) then my darling guy will have to do, haha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
The hug scene translated 

Saran: Give me a blessing
Rin: No blessing, there's only order. I'm going to stay at home. Therefore i command you, command for you to meet me at home. 

The way Saran looked at Rin after and hug melt me!! HAHAHA  :crush:
is such a sweet scene.  JIRANEE can act without dialogue because their eyes are pretty darn good telling each other feelings

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Duang is probably going to find out the truth behind Rin's birth because of the necklace.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm going to feel bad for the sister next episode. Why'd they have to make her hubby bad? Maybe she'll end up with Arunrerk?

I liked what the dad told Rin, "Those who wait for love will wait forever. Those who hope for love will always be disappointed. If you create love for yourself you'll always be surrounded by love."

But not sure I like the adultery story behind it.