[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Jiranee is simply the cutest KooJin!!! I hope Rin has a belly by the time Duang show up again that would be the best!!!! Gosh, Jiranee is on fire!❤❤❤❤ I hope they pair up again. On another note, I want James to pair up with say Namtarn or Patricia Good next time. I like Bella too but I'm tired of seeing Kim, Teaw, Yaya taking up the screen so much. Plus I think Namtarn is cute, I want to see her with Mario and James.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
I think after this episode, James Ji is in Weir's lookout-list.  :gungirl:  James Ji better BeWEIR! hahahaha  okay sorry, i'm rolling over cheesy puns right now. I'm dying of diabetes.  :blush:
Hahahahahaha I love it!!! Seriously I think she should just drop Weir and be with James. Hahahahahaha

sarNie Adult
the pic that James Ji posted in his IG is so damn adorable. 

GOD these two are soooooooooooo cute together. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Mango12 said:
Hahahahahaha I love it!!! Seriously I think she should just drop Weir and be with James. Hahahahahaha

Haven't been in the Thai entertainment world in awhile and totally forgot that Bella was with Weir. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I went to the TV3 youtube page and I'm guessing the marriage license celebration sex is the last part, 9/9? I'm going by the view counts because that part has about 5 times as many views as the other segments.  :coverlaf:  I guess it's not just Sarn and us here that was looking forward to some sexy cheesy times. Will be back when I've actually watched it.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
luciagemini said:
Well, I will try to answer these questions.
1 the family didn't adopt her in the first place, because they didn't get the thought when they find her in front of their home. They like her, treat her like their own, doesn't means they have to adopt her. Give her the family name. The family name refers where you are coming from. It's a serious thing at that time.
2 Because the family is not like a Saint. And Rin knows her place so well. We may consider the situation that Rin didn't get good dress is because she don't want. In her mind, she is an orphan. So her service to the family is like a repay to their kindness for raising her. And it's very common to see in drama, that adopt child became a housekeeper when they grow up.
3 the girl engaged with Saran should be the first daughter. Since the daughter's name is known by others. So they let Rin use the name.
4 Well, the answer for this question is hard. In my opinion, because the screen that let these three out is all about duang want to make chaos. So Saran didn't have a chance to be sweet to Rin in front of duang.
5 Duang can call herself as Saran's wife because she's some kind of wife of Saran. In thai society, once women slept with a man, then she can call herself as that man's wife.(Correct me if I got it wrong). So even Saran's mother won't stop this crazy thing.
6 those fans is just for fun. don't be too serious.
1. They should have adopted her anyway since they raised her and she didn't have a family

2. Yeah, maybe she wanted it that way.

3. Well, according to the drama, it could have been any of the daughter right? Because that's why Rin did it, so her youngest sister don't have to while the older one already has a boyfriend. So it shouldn't matter the name.

4. Saran needs to man up around Duang. He needs to stand up and say Duang is NOT HIS WiFE

5. I know the society and culture is different during this period of time but mom should have put that Duang in her place because she is someone else's wife. I understand if she was not married but lost her virginity to Saran and is going around claiming as his wife. However, she is now married so she is no longer Saran's wife. So glad her parents show up and took her away.

6. Not being serious, just thought it's funny with the fan girls and shooting going on at once. Looks like they will be making another appearance in future episode too.

Thanks for answering my questions!!! Love the discussion to keep me going until the next episode.

Another thing, do you guys think Duang took the necklace?? Because from the preview, Saran was wearing it when Chalat show up. Does that mean he went to get it back from Duang or she never took it? Maybe that's why he wasn't in a panic when it was missing

sarNie Adult
Mango12 said:
Another thing, do you guys think Duang took the necklace?? Because from the preview, Saran was wearing it when Chalat show up. Does that mean he went to get it back from Duang or she never took it? Maybe that's why he wasn't in a panic when it was missing

the answer is in episode 10. Rin actually finds it in Duang's house. Duang took it at the early part of Episode 8. Rin asked about it in Episode 9 and Saran said he didn't know where it went (I'm not sure of what he said though, no subs yet for Episode 9). 

Mango12, on 12 Feb 2016 - 01:30 AM, said:

well..... It doesn't help that James Ji calls Bella "Khun Mae"!

Mango12

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
I went to the TV3 youtube page and I'm guessing the marriage license celebration sex is the last part, 9/9? I'm going by the view counts because that part has about 5 times as many views as the other segments.  :coverlaf:  I guess it's not just Sarn and us here that was looking forward to some sexy cheesy times. Will be back when I've actually watched it.
It's in episode 10 ❤❤❤❤

sarNie Adult
Oh! It's Jirayu_jj. Follow him with caution though, he fanboys himself hahahahahaha. He's such a cute kid.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mango12 said:
EXACTLY! She should be with James!!!! I love her with James much more than with Weir. I like Weir with Min.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Gosh I feel so sad for our lovely Saran/Rin couple. Seems like there is more trouble and conflicts in the next episode. Just when you think that they both have overcome an obstacle already, more obstacles just keep showing up. Oh well, this is just going to make their relationship even stronger! I wonder if we'll get to see a baby!!!! I want a cute ending like in Two Spirits Love with Mario and Mint when they showed us the happy family with the baby. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Another great thing about episode 10 today is that we can really see that Saran and Rin really trust each other now. Their trust and their faith in each other is strong! So happy!!! They both have come such a long way!!! 

Also, hopefully Duang can just be happy with her husband! He loves her and is doing everything to prove to her that he can be what she wants! She should seriously just appreciate her husband and be with him! Gosh Duang! So stubborn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh , bed scene , bed scene everywhere , which lead up to the consummation of their marriage  HAHAHAHA , I like that flash back Rin had while she was combing her hair , the cop dude said about marriage , which involve  intimacy HAHA  & then she ran to her room but the door was lock !!! When Saran ask her about who she think of now that she married & her answer was his ex lover while (of course she lie. we know what she was thinking about earlier^^^)  Saran said he thought about how many kids they will have ( which imply he thought about sex HAHAA) & Rin got embarrassed because she been dreading the thought . But i think the BTS picture have more skinship b/c of all the angle shot & still picture , the real scene they cut out the part where he laid her on the bed!!! Ohhhh, darn those ppl , my imagination isn't thoroughly process yet but I still fan-girl just the same ^^^^  I grin & throw more pillow than Saran haha