[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope for Numfon to play with Por again. They haven't pair together for a long time now since their first lakorn.
Numfon & Por

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Numfon will be in evening from now along with Tye. Too bad they are pretty good actors. Besides, with all the newbies they are trying to promote I don't see Numfon will be going anywhere anytime soon. She is going to be known as the evening Queen. It's really is too...too bad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Por isnt the pra'ek in here because in P'Kais recent interview he said he hasnt cast anyone for this lakorn yet. he did say hes going to produce this lakorn soon. hes probaly gonna start this one first and "kaen sanae ha" might be at the end of the year or early next

i want to see matt here! she would get to dress up nice and its those princess type of lakorn. sounds like those love/hate one too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rome was an option but p'kai hasnt chosen anyone yet.
i heard the summary of this a long while ago that p'ek his a police but he revenge and kidnap n'ek cos he reckon that
n'ek has got something to do with his younger brother death and its those kiss/slap and romantic drama. I hope Rome he get
the chances in here back and as for n'ek i want Matt in here as well. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, i think i mentioned that its gonna be a slap/kiss drama hehe. a brief summary was also mentioned on the first page

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
rome was an option but p'kai hasnt chosen anyone yet.
Rome and Matt would be great in here or Matt and someone else. I love these type of storyline. This is a very interesting one, I like the whole princess stuff. Oh and maybe some slap/kiss. I'm glad their is some news on this even if they haven't chose the cast yet. I thought it wasn't going to happen at all. This probably would be around 2012 too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome and Matt would be great in here or Matt and someone else. I love these type of storyline. This is a very interesting one, I like the whole princess stuff. Oh and maybe some slap/kiss. I'm glad their is some news on this even if they haven't chose the cast yet. I thought it wasn't going to happen at all. This probably would be around 2012 too.
its gonna be mixed with slap/drama. :thumbsup: usually princess lakorn dont have slap/kiss so this should be interesting..

well p'kai is gonna produce this soon so hopefully it will by the end of the year

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
its gonna be mixed with slap/drama. :thumbsup: usually princess lakorn dont have slap/kiss so this should be interesting..

well p'kai is gonna produce this soon so hopefully it will by the end of the year
Yes! In a way the storyline reminds me of manee yard fah, because of the whole princess thing and their was some slap/kiss too. I can't wait till they choose the p'ek and n'ek. Por is good too, but I really wanted to see Rome in here. It would be a better role for him than the past boring role he played. Matt and Grate would be another good choice. Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes its probably for 2012 and next year even more exciting than 2011, Ch3 have so many upcoming lakorn project but the two
that i know is 1. Kaen Saneha and p'kai had Taew as nang'ek for the young gen and 2. Ruk sood plai fah - Tye and Gybsy
and same producer as kularb rai glay ruk

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really want Matt in one of those role. Where she can dress up and get all dolled up for once. I wonder if P'Kai would want to change Rome up a bit. I mean, if he's going to pick someone else in the future since he has been using Rome so much. But Rome and Matt would be so hot.

I like the storyline and hope it'll be a good cast. TML, you want another Grate/Matt? Hehehehe. I wouldn't mind seeing them. I like the bodyguard type of lakorn too. It's so romantic somehow.

tinah

sarNie Coma
See with pkai, he always choose his favorites the most for his lakorn. Like how chatchai, mew, willy, jintara were in most of his past lakorns..now he has rome lol seem like in every lakorn, he want rome in it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want Matt in one of those role. Where she can dress up and get all dolled up for once. I wonder if P'Kai would want to change Rome up a bit. I mean, if he's going to pick someone else in the future since he has been using Rome so much. But Rome and Matt would be so hot.

I like the storyline and hope it'll be a good cast. TML, you want another Grate/Matt? Hehehehe. I wouldn't mind seeing them. I like the bodyguard type of lakorn too. It's so romantic somehow.
Lol. I miss Matt and Grate. I think it would be good if they can have this type of storyline. It's a lot more different then Kularb Rai Glai Ruk, and Likit Sanae Ha. I've been dying to see Matt dress up in those classic look or Princess like. Oh and if Grate have those bodyguard uniform OMG!

I would love to see Rome in here too, I been wanting the two of them to pair up so long already. Even Matt and Andrew. Rome might have a good chance to be in here, but what about Matt, I hope some how she can be in here.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yes its probably for 2012 and next year even more exciting than 2011, Ch3 have so many upcoming lakorn project but the two
that i know is 1. Kaen Saneha and p'kai had Taew as nang'ek for the young gen and 2. Ruk sood plai fah - Tye and Gybsy
and same producer as kularb rai glay ruk
I agree. These past months and continue on for the next months we will have a good batch of lakorn airing. A lot of exciting ones to look forward to. Next year would be just as great, maybe even better. It's too bad Rteam don't have this type of lakorn. I would really like it if they can be in here. Though I want Matt/Rome too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think now most producers have Matt in sight. Kularb Rai might not do so well in rating but they are getting attention. It might be up to her. She just doesn't have the time or willing to take on more than she can handle.

OMG! Fanning myself, If Rome or Grate in a uniform that would be so freaking hot. I am a sucker when it comes to men in uniform, it makes them 10xs hotter than they are. I think next year, I have hope that Matt will be paired up with someone like the likes of Aum,Rome,Andrew or Por. LOL, though if Likit Sanae Ha comes out good people might want her with Grate again. :coverlaf: