[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. These past months and continue on for the next months we will have a good batch of lakorn airing. A lot of exciting ones to look forward to. Next year would be just as great, maybe even better. It's too bad Rteam don't have this type of lakorn. I would really like it if they can be in here. Though I want Matt/Rome too.
TNL some how i find Rome he looks taller than Grate cos his back kind abit bend. Au and Grate they're the same height
Au seems taller cos he has a straighter posture.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is gonna be a modern drama. No wonder this is gonna start filming first before kaen sanae ha because period dramas take longer to prepare

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This is gonna be a modern drama. No wonder this is gonna start filming first before kaen sanae ha because period dramas take longer to prepare
Yep it reminds me a lot already of manee yard fah. It's also a modern princess lakorn. If they are going to start filming this soon, that means they are going to have to choose the p'ek and n'ek soon. I think they might also consider who has an available schedule too, since they have to start filming. I can't wait for this, so excited because the storyline is a really good one. Thanks for the info.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep it reminds me a lot already of manee yard fah. It's also a modern princess lakorn. If they are going to start filming this soon, that means they are going to have to choose the p'ek and n'ek soon. I think they might also consider who has an available schedule too, since they have to start filming. I can't wait for this, so excited because the storyline is a really good one. Thanks for the info.
yep, i hope p'kai will make it just as good as manee yard fah. he hasnt even chosen the cast yet but they gonna start filming soon lol hope he will pick someone different than his usual cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep, i hope p'kai will make it just as good as manee yard fah. he hasnt even chosen the cast yet but they gonna start filming soon lol hope he will pick someone different than his usual cast
I'm thinking it might be Ken since he has Raeng Ruk and Sadtroo Saneha but won't start yet cos no new update yet and his
schedule isn't full his free now this is a princess type and revenge, kiss/slap, kidnap n'ek i Ken his good at this type
it would be good if Yardthip as n'ek its a good makeup to see her as a princess despite the one she played with Au.
Ken and Yard never work with p'kai yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish Dom Pakorn Lum for praeke and Chompoo Araya as Nangeke. There shouldn't be any gossip because sides are still single.
oh yeah Cookie i second your comment there, i don't care if there is gossiping if they pair cos Dome girlfriend and Chompoo
boyfriend they don't have good looking.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't see ken working for pkai any time soon. I don't know why pkai never chosen ken in amy of his lakorn before. He always choose his favorites.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so curious who they will choose for this role. I still wish Rome is in here. I like him to take on these kinds of role more, and theirs still other n'ek I like to see him with. Too bad no Rteam in here. Sirita always makes a very beautiful princess, I guess it's good to see someone else too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am so curious who they will choose for this role. I still wish Rome is in here. I like him to take on these kinds of role more, and theirs still other n'ek I like to see him with. Too bad no Rteam in here. Sirita always makes a very beautiful princess, I guess it's good to see someone else too.
i wanna see Ken and Yardthip reunite in this role i like Rome but for a good change Ken he hasn't work with p'kai company yet.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it might not happen because Rome has a lot of lakorn lined up. I want to see Rteam or Rome/Matt and/or Rome/ Aff in here. I would be thrilled to see any of these lady work with Rome. Hotness all around.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know it might not happen because Rome has a lot of lakorn lined up. I want to see Rteam or Rome/Matt and/or Rome/ Aff in here. I would be thrilled to see any of these lady work with Rome. Hotness all around.
i wanna see Rome with either Aff or Matt the most he has chances to pair with
Chompoo in mia taeng which i found it very hot looking and next up Rome with Cherry
in 2 new lakorn which will a extremely hot&spicy - mook liam petch which sound like
an action comedy and plerng boon. :cloud9: :heart: :spin: :cheer: :crush:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see Rome with either Aff or Matt the most he has chances to pair with
Chompoo in mia taeng which i found it very hot looking and next up Rome with Cherry
in 2 new lakorn which will a extremely hot&spicy - mook liam petch which sound like
an action comedy and plerng boon. :cloud9: :heart: :spin: :cheer: :crush:
Yeah Hotness! You know who I forgot to mention it's Ploy. Rome is hot he would make a good match with almost any n'ek. Him and Ploy would be another flam of fire on screen. I hope they choose the cast for this lakorn soon I am so inlove with this storyline.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You know who I forgot to mention it's Ploy. Rome is hot he would make a good match with almost any n'ek. Him and Ploy would be another flam of fire on screen. I hope they choose the cast for this lakorn soon I am so inlove with this storyline.
Same here 555. I want to see Ploy star with her praeks that she was RAI for. Lol. I'm glad she's starring with Aum. However, I want them in their own lakorn. Rome and especially Tik!!! ^0^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here 555. I want to see Ploy star with her praeks that she was RAI for. Lol. I'm glad she's starring with Aum. However, I want them in their own lakorn. Rome and especially Tik!!! ^0^
Oh I am so happy she's finally taking on n'ek role, Ploy is so versatile. I'm glad her and Aum has a lakorn together, I do hope for a lot of sweet scenes as well. Rome and yes especially with Tik I would scream my a** off so badly. Ever since Tik return, the first thing I thought to myself was Please pair up with Ploy! I hope our wish well come true one day. And by one day I mean soon...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I am so happy she's finally taking on n'ek role, Ploy is so versatile. I'm glad her and Aum has a lakorn together, I do hope for a lot of sweet scenes as well. Rome and yes especially with Tik I would scream my a** off so badly. Ever since Tik return, the first thing I thought to myself was Please pair up with Ploy! I hope our wish well come true one day. And by one day I mean soon...
If Rome and Ploy pair one day i wanna see a kiss/slap u know in kularb rai narm i find
ploy suited with Rome more than Yaya, since Yaya and Rome look like a big brother/sis
or i shall say uncle/niece and Rome/Ploy they look hot to be as pair they both went
to lots of event together but never see them get the chance to be lakorn together
hope Ploy next co-star after Aum is either Rome or Tik another one i have to mention
is Ken. :thumbsup: :cloud9: :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If Rome and Ploy pair one day i wanna see a kiss/slap u know in kularb rai narm i find
ploy suited with Rome more than Yaya, since Yaya and Rome look like a big brother/sis
or i shall say uncle/niece and Rome/Ploy they look hot to be as pair they both went
to lots of event together but never see them get the chance to be lakorn together
hope Ploy next co-star after Aum is either Rome or Tik another one i have to mention
is Ken. :thumbsup: :cloud9: :wub:
Yeah I want to see them in a slap/kiss too. In Kularb rai narm Ploy stood out more than Yaya. Each time Ploy was with Rome I was thinking how Hot they would look together if they played a lakorn together. Yaya was pretty cute with Rome though. I like their height too. Rome is just so sexy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I want to see them in a slap/kiss too. In Kularb rai narm Ploy stood out more than Yaya. Each time Ploy was with Rome I was thinking how Hot they would look together if they played a lakorn together. Yaya was pretty cute with Rome though. I like their height too. Rome is just so sexy.
i reckon Chompoo/Rome they're like now the most hot/sexy looking pair that i notice
next up its probably Cherry but she never does a very revealing photoshoot whereas
Ploy and Chompoo they have lots. Imagine this lakorn p'kai chose Ploy/Rome she'll
look so gorgeous as a princess.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i reckon Chompoo/Rome they're like now the most hot/sexy looking pair that i notice
next up its probably Cherry but she never does a very revealing photoshoot whereas
Ploy and Chompoo they have lots. Imagine this lakorn p'kai chose Ploy/Rome she'll
look so gorgeous as a princess.
Oh I want Rome and Chompoo to pair up too. Hotness! I think it's good that Cherry doesn't reveal too much, because then she would get attention is the wrong way. She has long legs too. lol.
If they choose Rome and Ploy, I think I would flip out :faint: Yes Ploy will be extremly gorgeous as a princess. You know what though, even if in the pass she played princess before. Though if Ann and Rome was in here.... Another big scream. I never mind Ann, I still like to see other pairing though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I want Rome and Chompoo to pair up too. Hotness! I think it's good that Cherry doesn't reveal too much, because then she would get attention is the wrong way. She has long legs too. lol.
If they choose Rome and Ploy, I think I would flip out :faint: Yes Ploy will be extremly gorgeous as a princess. You know what though, even if in the pass she played princess before. Though if Ann and Rome was in here.... Another big scream. I never mind Ann, I still like to see other pairing though.
Rome and Ploy had never come across each other pairing as couple they had chance in
the same drama but unlucky are they not as lovers. Now that Chompoo with him in
Mia Taeng and Cherry Plerng Boon/mook liam petch which ever one will confirm then
there maybe chances Ploy might be Rome's next n'ek.