[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Looking forward to ep2!!!!

I didn't like how Praemai lied wheb Pupa's friend's sister/woman he cares about called...BUT...Por and Taew make quite a good match. So I'm just gonna ignore that. LOL!

Never though I'd say this. But Boy is pretty hawt in here. Must be his character.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Looking forward to ep2!!!! I didn't like how Praemai lied wheb Pupa's friend's sister/woman he cares about called...BUT...Por and Taew make quite a good match. So I'm just gonna ignore that. LOL! Never though I'd say this. But Boy is pretty hawt in here. Must be his character.
what did she say?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love Taew's character in here too. She's just so cute. I think she matches more with this kind of role than the bitchy kind in Plerng Torranong. I can't wait to see ep.2. By the way, her bangs don't look so bad in motion.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't remember if I ever commented on this thread but WAH this has already aired. LOL so late. Will have to watch it later since I am caught up with all my Kdrama. Yeah watching 7 dramas right now yet I have nothing else to watch. Might as well add this to my watch list.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=731QcSqtg8A&list=UU99ArxQegNfn3IWogpDatbg&index=3&feature=plcp

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
taew is so cute in here (don't like the bangs though) esp when she talks about finding true love, so lovey-dovey. i like her way better than in plerng torranong. haven't had a good lakorn to watch for some time now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I told myself that I was going to wake up this morning to watch episode 2 live but nope i didn't. I was too sleepy that i didn't
wake up for it. :( I'll watch episode 2 in a bit. :D

little

sarNie Adult
i really enjoy watching this. taew character is cute i felt tear up with bee s weak character. cant wait until the misunderstandings and all the revenge thing i like this couple in this lakorn. i couldn't finish hjsp didn't like the storyline with their last lakorn

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i'm watching epi 2 right now and i'm digging it. i watched the interview but going to go hunting for a summary later on, because if it gets too complicated, i rather bail out early. i hate it when the praek is up against a freaking prince...errr. excited to get to the parts when they're alone.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The prince is annoying but cute, i wouldn't mind if i was n'ek engage to a handsome prince. haha. it was a bit cute/funny when n'ek said can you cancel the wedding. and he said no cause i love you. and she was like you know i don't love you. and he was like because you don't know me, i'll let you get to know me for 3 months before we get married.. he fell in love with her picture before see her in person. wow. . remind me of this old lakorn "say ra da run" that p'ek fell in love with n'ek's picture before see her in person too. they can actually make the prince as p'ek and then n'ek learn to love him cause of the true love he has for her, there is a storyline like this. it's fun to watch too.
Boy's character so funny.
migosh just make p'ek more mad at n'ek for lying to him, after he found out from his friend the truth about her and he will be so piss when mistaken think she broke his brother's heart, poor n'ek.
Taew's bangs does bother me but what can we do about it but just have accept and get use to it. but she still looks cute though.
the story getting more interesting as it goes. even though many people(in pantip) complain said same storyline like jumleuyruk etc. boring, won't watch it anymore.. blah blah.. but whatever most thai lakorns have the same plot anyways.
i watch this lakorn cause i like Por&Taew and such a plus that they play this type of story-- slap/kiss/revenge. can't wait for ep.3

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i know huh, I wish praek played the prince role instead. It would be fun to see pek Chasing after n'ek and forcing her to get marry with him. Funny, my mom also said she wouldn't mind marrying the prince guy if she was taew lol

I automatically thought of JLR cause joy also played a similiar role in there..plus, she has the same wig on. I don't know why they make her wear wig when she's in. A modern day lakorn

little

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to ep2!!!!

I didn't like how Praemai lied wheb Pupa's friend's sister/woman he cares about called...BUT...Por and Taew make quite a good match. So I'm just gonna ignore that. LOL!

Never though I'd say this. But Boy is pretty hawt in here. Must be his character.

i actually like it when she lied to boy sis cus it shows n'ek smart, sassy and makes p'ek misunderstands taew makes it more spicy to the lakorn with n'ek and p'ek scenes hehe dis is the only lakorn i hooked now waiting for pin anong too

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix I didn't know what u were talking abou until I watched episode 1. I'm so disappointed that she would lied to that poor girl. Seems like nang en is always the third wheeler in a relationship. And that girl (sorry it usually takes me up to 3 episodes to remember characters' names) I'm assuming is his gf. In lakorn where por has a gf, he always seems to neglect his gf lol like seriously I wouldn't spend the night with taew even if she did beg me to.

I wouldn't mind marrying the prince but they could have found a hotter guy for me to pity him bc nang en will not live him lol I mean por isn't hot but there is something about him that I really really like lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry for the double post but I have more to say lol

Joy yes she annoys me as a nang rai, I hate her so much that I can't even watch her nang do roles any more. Girls like joy character just drives me insane regardless who takes on this kind of role. I have a feelin I'm going to constantly bit h at the screen. I thought that a few episodes had already aired but seems like only 3. Oh well 2 more episode to go. This airs same date as bridal mask so I will be busy on wed n thurs. Finally I have been waiting for a lakorn that would keep me wanting more. Yeah yeah I know it has the same storyline as jlr, Stephan/kob lakorn, and like many hundred of other lakorns lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't think Por has a g/f, the girl just has a crush on him. The little senario she had about them holding the boat and putting it in the water was her "fantasy". Boy said to the sister "If he didn't have some interest, he wouldn't agree to come." So he's not neglecting a "g/f"(I could be wrong, that just me watching ep 1) I think Por is Hot, but I adore Boy...The prince not cute to me...but that storyline does sound good prince chasing n'k....Bee/patson fallen p'k paying weak ppl and kidding themself. Pat in the Wier/Mai lakorn and Bee in this one..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Today epi I like the part when por said sorry jao then he used his leg push him falling down. Idk why but I feel this part is very cool for me Lol... Also the part when prai Mai ask Puppha how is he at hospital too hehehe he didn't answer her,but he answer jao ying something idk her name. Yay next week phupha start to be mean to prai Mai. Can wait

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching episode 3 now. ^-^

----------------------------

Just finish watching episode 3. and o m g, i don't like the Jao brother and sister. they annoy me.
:p I can't wait to see the next episode. :D So far so good meaning I'm liking it. :)